I Don't Like You Too!!!

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

Everyone was eating happily... except for two people who I think you can figure out...

You and Jackson sat side by side awkwardly and just listened in on the conversation. Just then, JR realised Jackson was being quiet... too quiet.

"Wang Jaegeun!" JR called out.

"Oh! You scared me..." Jackson said, shocked.

"You haven not spoken a word ever since we started eating," JR said.

"Uhhh... I just... didn't have anything to say?" Jackson answered, sounding more like a question than an answer.

"Are you keeping something from me?" JB asked, realising that he became quiet the moment you came.

"Ahem... Nope," Jackson said, shaking his head.

You were angry of course. This wack job had hurt your feelings and was lying to your oppa right in front of you!

"We already met, actually!" you said.

"Huk!" Jackson gasped and started choking a bit on the rice he had in his mouth.

Shaking his head, Bambam quickly pushed Jackson's glass of water closer to Jackson. He got the hint and drank it.

"What's wrong with this guy?" you asked yourself when he started choking.

"You two met? When?" JB asked.

Jackson looked at you with desperate puppy eyes but HE HURT YOUR FEELINGS.

"Yup! We met at the counter," you said.

Yugyeom was laughing silently. Nobody had stood up against Jackson before and you were the first. Just then, Jackson held your hand with his two hands and looked at you desperately.

"Ahek, ahek, ahek, I was wrong... Hahaaaaa, please. Please, please, please, please, please, please..." Jackson started apologizing cutely.

Mark and Yugyeom facepalmed themselves mentally, Bambam, Youngjae and JR were laughing in disbelief and JB's mouth was just open slightly since he didn't know what was going on. You looked at Jackson one more time and then looked away. You put your hands into your jeans pockets.

"He laughed at me because I had sone lipstick on my teeth," you said chicly.

Jackson looked at you with a "Oh.My.God" face while Yugyeom and Mark were laughing quietly.

"Hysterically, if I may add..." you continued saying, satisfied that you hurt his ego.

"You, little..." Jackson muttered to you.

Mark showed a thumbs up to you from behind Jackson and you laughed quietly.

"Jackson... Is that true?" JB asked.

Jackson faced JB and laughed playfully. All JB could do was shake his head and sigh.

"I like this Noona!" Yugyeom exclaimed cutely as he smiled at you.

You chuckled while Jackson bit his bottom lip angrily as he glared at you.

TIMESKIP: AFTER DINNER

"Uh, Oppa!" you greeted your boyfriend when he called you on your phone.

You went to the side and continued talking to him. JB sighed.

"Can't believe she's still with that ... Tsk," JB said.

"You don't approve of her boyfriend?" Youngjae asked, curious.

"He's had a reputation of breaking girls' hearts but she's too weak-hearted to refuse him. Everytime he'd mess up, she'd forgive him," JB said sadly.

"Hais... She's taken..." Bambam sighed.

Yugyeom chuckled and patted his back to comfort his "aching" heart.

You came back after a few seconds and hugged JB tightly.

"I'll try and visit you during our breaks at the cafe, okay? Take care of yourself... and if anyone gives you trouble when you're working---" JB said halfway.

"Hahaha! Yes, yes, yes, I'll tell you!" you said.

Without realising, Jackson was staring at your face as you laughrd and smiled.

"Yah, Wang Jaegeun!"

"Oh?!" Jackson gasped.

Everyone raised an eyebrow at his blurness.

"Could you send her home? Its near here. Its already late and... honestly... the rest couldn't really take on anyone who might come and attack her. JUST SAYING!" JB teased.

"What?!" the rest whined.

The 6 boys went inside the van noisily and debating about how strong or weak they were. Jackson and you stood side by side awkwardly. You faced him at a slight angle.

"Um... You don't have to send me home. I won't tell, Jaebum oppa," you said.

You continued walking and all of a sudden, you heard fast steps behind you. Jackson caught up to you and walked by your side.

"Why do you call him Oppa when you two are twins?" Jackson asked.

"Ah... He came out first and I just prefered to call him that since we were young," you answered.

"Ah..." Jackson said.

The rest of the time was filled with silence but somehow... it wasn't awkward. You both actually felt comfortable just walking side by side. The two of you reached the block you were staying at.

"Well... This is me... Thanks," you said.

"You living with anyone?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah, my boyfriend! Ah... I forgot to cook for him. He's definitely going to be angry," you said as you mentally facepalmed yourself.

Just then, you heard Jackson snicker.

"What?" you asked.

"Are you his maid? Why? Can't he cook himself if you're the one working?" Jackson complained.

"Can't I cook for someone I love?" you asked, frustrated by his straightforwardness.

"Love? Pfft... Do you even know what love is?" Jackson asked.

"Do you?!" you asked.

At that moment, your phone rang and it was your boyfriend.

"If its your boyfriend, put it on speakerphone. Lets see what your loved one says. If he starts off saying how much he loves you, then I'll back off," Jackson said and you did as he said.

"Yeobo ah?" you said.

"Ahhhhhh~~~ Chaaaagiiii yahhh~~~" your boyfriend said, obviously drunk at some club... again.

"Uh...." you said, frowning and embarassed.

"Chagi yah~~~ Sorry, I'm not coming home tonight! I'm staying over my friend's house! Bye!" He said before hanging up.

You put your phone back in your pocket and didn't dare to face Jackson.

"Are you a fool? Why are you even with him?" Jackson asked, frustrated to know why.

"People like you wouldn't understand!" you argued.

"People like me?!" Jackson yelled.

"Yes! People like you who take people's emotions lightly! People like you who don't think twice before commenting about someone!" you said.

Jackson realised tears were forming in your eyes and felt guilty.

"You know what, next time, don't send me home or better just don't talk to me," you said firmly.

"Why?! Because I tell you the hard truth?!" Jackson shouted.

"No! Because I don't like you!" you yelled back.

"I don't like you too!!!" Jackson shouted back.

You went inside the lift and he walked away from the building.

"What's wrong with him?!" you asked yourself.

"What's wrong with her?!" Jackson asked himself.