Perfect

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

So you and Jackson were officially together... except that no one else knows. Not the company, not Got7, not the press and not the fans just you two and the two of you wanted it that way. You felt bad for lying to JB but it was the price you had to pay for being with someone so famous.

You were working at the cafe late at night again until you heard the bell at the door ring.

"NOONA!!!"

You smiled knowing who those voices belonged to and turned around. As per usual, the two maknaes tackled you with hugs making you giggle. The two of them released you and you saw the rest. Youngjae and JR flashed a polite but bright smile at you as he gave you a hug while Mark showed his usual "no teeth" smile and hugged you. JB then came up and hugged you tightly. Then... there was Jackson who didn't know what to do.

"Jackson, aren't you going to hug her?" JR asked as the rest grabbed a seat.

"Oh... Uh... Yeah, sure," Jackson said awkwardly.

He approached you and gave you an awkward friend kind of hug. Bambam noticed the awkwardness and laughed.

"Why are you two so awkward?" He asked, making you and Jackson let go of one another.

"We're... We're not!" Jackson argued childishly.

Someone else came to replace the night shift so the 8 of you ate dinner at the cafe.

"Haneul ah... Has Minhyuk (your ex) ever tried to contact you?" JB asked worriedly.

You had completely forgotten about Minhyuk. Everything was already fine... especially now that you had Jackson.

"No, actually..." you said, starting to worry.

Jackson, who sat beside you, noticed your expression and from under the table... he held your hand tightly. You felt his palm press against yours. You turned to look at him slightly, he looked like he was just casually eating but he pressed your hand slightly, telling you that he'd keep you safe no matter what. It made you smile and you resumed eating, still holding his hand under the table.

Everyone left the cafe with full stomachs and bright smiles. Everyone hugged you again before parting.

"I can go back by myself. The hotek isn't that far," you said.

"You sure? I can go with you if you want. Jackson would be willing to go as well," JB said.

Jackson looked at you, signaling you to say that you needed him. However, you knew the group had a REALLY busy day and you wanted all of them to rest early.

"No, really! Its fine! See you all soon!" You said as you waved at them.

"WELL WELL WELL!!!"

You looked towards where the sound was coming from. It was Minhyuk and his group of friends. You shuddered slightly. You turned and saw that the group was heading inside the van. The word HELP was ringing in your mind but fot some reason, you couldn't even utter a word.

"Jackson..." you sighed quietly.

"Im Haneul ahhhh~~~ Why are you being like this?" Minhyuk asked, his breath reeking of alcohol.

Fortunately, JR had turned around and saw you surrounded.

"JB YAH!" JR warned as he popped his head into the van.

JB looked out the window and saw you trembling. In a hurry, he unfastened his seatbelt and went out. By this time, the rest saw it as well. They started unfastening their seatbelt as well.

"Everyone STAYS HERE! Jackson, take care of them," JB instructed as he approached the gang.

"Mark hyung, I'm leaving you in charge," Jackson said as he went out the van.

"Yah, Jackson Wang!" Mark called out but it was too late, Jackson was already close behind JB.

"YAH MINHYUK!!!!" JB yelled.

You saw JB and Jackson approaching and smiled in relief... then all of a sudden, you felt a pair of arms around your waist. Minhyuk had secured you near him, your back hitting his chest. You tried to break free but it was no use.

"MINHYUK!!!!" JB screamed loudly.

"Ohhhh... Hyung-in-law... Its been a long time," Minhyuk said.

"LET. HER. GO. NOW," Jackson said firmly, his eyes wide and glaring at Minhyuk.

"Yah, Jackson... I told you to take care of the rest!" JB scolded.

"Agh!" you gasped.

JB and Jackson turned to look at you and saw that Minhyuk was holding a knife to your neck.

"Oppa... Please..." you begged Minhyuk but he tightened his hold on you.

"For years I stuck by you... Couldn't you let me have some fun with other girls as well? Huh?! WHY?! ARE YOU THAT SPECIAL THAT I CAN'T BE HAPPY?!" he yelled.

"Yah! WHAT DID YOU SAY?! HANEUL MADE YOU HAPPY, YOU !" JB snapped.

"SHE?! SHE MADE ME MISERABLE! EVERYDAY I HAD TO KEEP ON TELLING HER THAT SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL EVENTHOUGH SHE'S ONE OF THE UGLIEST GIRLS I EVER MET!!!" Minhyuk yelled.

"BASTARD!!!" Jackson cursed as he stepped forward and punched Minhyuk's left cheek making him fall down.

Jackson and JB managed to knock down the rest, the both of them covered in bruises and cuts. However, you noticed that JB was limping which made you cry.

"Oppa..." you called out as you approached JB and hugged him tightly.

JB weakly hugged you back, glad that you were safe.

"You're not staying alone tonight..." JB said and you nodded in agreement.

You and Jackson held JB up and walked him to the van. You looked at Jackson and he looked back at you.

"Thank you..." you mouthed and he nodded.

LATER ON...

Jackson couldn't ignore the cut on his jaw, he couldn't lie down on his left side because of it. So he went out to the living room to find a bandaid. He one of the lights and went through the cabinets.

"Jackson?"

He turned around and saw you.

"Haneul ah... I'm fine, just go to sleep," he said but you approached him anyway.

You looked at the cut and sighed.

"I have a band aid... I'll put it on for you," you said.

You went into your room and grabbed a band aid from your wallet before heading out again. Jackson stayed still as you applied it. You looked down on the floor looking guilty.

"Hais... What now?" Jackson asked.

"Sorry..." you said as you started to sniffle.

Jackson softened his gaze and hugged you tightly, patting your back.

"Its okay..." he said.

"Its all my fault..." you said.

"Haish! I said its okay! This stubborn girl..." Jackson nagged in a hushed tone making you chuckle slightly.

You pulled away slightly, you arms still around him but now you were facing him. He leaned hus forehead on yours and sighed.

"Minhyuk doesn't know what he just lost," Jackson said.

You looked down and shook your head.

"He was right, you know... I'm just a burden to him and I couldn't make him happy..." you said.

"Im Haneul... Listen to me now," Jackson said firmly.

You looked into his eyes.

"You... You're the most beautiful girl I have ever met. You're not a burden... not ever. I don't know why people have been telling you otherwise because in my eyes, you're perfect and maybe he wasn't happy being with you BUT I AM," Jackson said sweetly.

You started tearying up at his words... wishing you could believe him.

"Don't say that... What am I supposed to do if you keep on saying that and then you'd leave like Minhyuk?" You said.

Jackson held you tighter and shook his head.

"I'm not going anywhere..." he said.

With that, he planted a soft kiss on your lips.

"What the?!" a familiar voice was heard in a hushed yet shocked tone.

Jackson and you turned towards the sound, with widened eyes.