The Finale Part 1 of 2: The Last Time

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

It seemed like any other day to you. You were in the cafe, hair in a messy ponytail, making coffee for customers but something was going to happen... Jackson was going to leave. It was 2 o'clock and usually the cafe was empty so you were just chillax-ing when you heard the doorbell chime. You stood up straight away... and saw that it was Jackson. The two of you just stared at one another and with one brave step, Jackson approached you slowly.

"Um... Hi," Jackson said softly.

"Hi..." you said back, sounding more like a rasp whisper.

"I just wanted to see you before I leave..." Jackson said and you bit your bottom lip and nodded.

"Ah... I see," you said, not knowing the right words to say.

"I actually... wanted to give you back something," Jackson said.

He reached for his backpack and he took out a familiar red box... and you knew right away what it was.

"It was a gift," you said but he placed it on the counter top anyway.

"I can't tell you how many times I stared at it every night. I... I want to forget you... and... I can't do that with this with me," Jackson stuttered, swallowing the lump that was forming in his throat.

You held the box and started to cry.

"Ha... I made you cry again..." Jackson sighed, hating himself.

"You wrote down in the box... You said that you'd fight for me... So why are you leaving?" you asked as more tears started to flow.

"Because I realised, the more I fight for you... the more you get hurt... and I don't want that for you..." Jackson explained.

"Jackson... Stay with me... Please..." you said desperately.

Jackson pressed his lips together and shook his head.

"I promise to forget you... so I hope you can do the same..." Jackson said.

"Jackson..." you called out... but he turned around and started walking away.

His back view reminded you of when what happened at the hospital. You felt your heart shatter with every step he took away from you.

"JACKSON, STOP! I LOVE YOU!" you cried out.

Jackson who was just about to tighten his grip on the handle, stopped and he started to shed tears.

"The whole day yesterday, I was trying to imagine a life without Jackson Wang and until now, I can't picture that. That means something, Jackson! It shows how much I love you..." you said.

Jackson turned his head at an angle and you saw a tear fell from his right eye.

"Take care of yourself, Haneul..." Jackson said and with that, he left for the airport.

LATER ON... AT THE AIRPORT...

There was a makeshift, mini platform in the middle of the airport for the conference for Jackson's departure. Got7 stood on stage in a line and took many pictures since it was going to be last time Got7 would be... well, the 7 of them. Once the reporters had the photos they wanted, chairs were placed and the 7 of them sat down, ready to answer questions.

(Going to be in script form for this part) (Rep. means Reporter btw)

Rep.: How does the group feel about Jackson's decision to quit?

JB: We were sad, of course, but we knew he had been facing many difficulties and hardships being an idol. We asked him many times and he stayed strong in his choice so we decided to respect his decision. Um... It obviously wouldn't be Got7 without him but the 6 of us will try to make up for it later on.

Rep.: What are your plans, Jackson?

Jackson: Um... As of now, I just want to go back home and spend time with my family. I'll most probably do fencing again.

Rep.: How about your Ex-Girlfriend?

JB: Um... We won't be accepting questions about that.

Jackson: No... Um, I want to answer that.

JB nodded reluctantly

Jackson: She's... living well. We both understand how much hurt we inflicted on one another during our relationship, especially since I was the cause of her parents' death. Because of me, she lost two people she loved and no matter what I do, I can't take that back.

Rep.: What would you miss about Korea?

Jackson: What I'd miss... Everything. I'll miss the food, the weather, the people. I'll miss my friends and seniors in JYPE and especially Got7 who really took care of me. I'll miss dancing until I sweat in the dance practice rooms, I'll miss singing until my throat hurts and I'll miss rapping until my tongue is twisted. I'll of course also miss my fans, those who supported me and also those who supported me and my Ex-girlfriend. Thank you so much.

Rep.: If you knew your relationship would be a disaster, would you have been with Bora or anyone else instead?

Jackson: To be honest, I wouldn't date Bora... or anyone else but I wouldn't date my Ex-girlfriend as well. I wouldn't want anyone else but her. However, if I knew she'd go through so much because of me then I'd rather be alone... because no one else can take her place and I'd make sure she would be happy and safe with someone else.

The rest of Got7 and some fans who were there were brought to tears by what Jackson said. They couldn't turn back time and stop everything that happened. All that was left was regret.

"Jackson... The plane will be arriving in an hour, you have to go check in now," the manager said to Jackson from the side of the stage.

One last time, Got7 did their farewell group greeting. Jackson hugged each and every one of them, not caring about his tears that were being caught by dozens of cameras.

"Be safe, Hyung..." Bambam said as he wiped away his tears.

With a heavy heart, Jackson picked up his bags and made his way to the check in counter.