Consequences...

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

You woke up to the booming sounds of yells and screams from outside the hotel. Someone knocked on your hotel room door and you stumbled out of bed to open it. A hotel staff was outside.

"Miss! There are people demanding to meet you! They seem really angry!" the man said, panicking.

You rushed back into the room and opened the curtains. Your eyes widened as you saw tons of angry girls holding up mean signs and shouting vulgarities. Your habits kicked back in... you tuned everything out and your palms started getting sweaty. The man was practically yelling into your ear on what he should do but you couldn't seem to hear him.

Just then, sirens were heard. You looked out the window and saw that there were police cars and ambulances everywhere. Some people were shoved around and fell down causing them to be stomped all over so they were sent to hospitals. The police were clearing the crowd. Amongst all this, you didn't realise that your mobile phone was ringing.

"Haish!" Jackson grunted when you didn't pick up your phone for the third time.

He had heard about the angry mob in front of your hotel. Unfortunately, he had to emcee alongside Mark for After School Club at that moment so he couldn't go to you. Mark knew about the situation... he did feel bad but he was still mad at the two of you, especially Jackson, for lying to the team.

"Jackson ah, I heard about the mob. Would you be emcee-ing today?" Eric Nam, another host, asked.

"Of course, he places his schedules first and then his personal life, second," Mark answered for him.

Eric then left to inform the director and producer. Jackson glared at Mark for a while and then looked away, deciding to let it go. He tried calling you several more times, but again you didn't answer any one of them.

You had work to do... but you were already late by 2 hours. Besides, your manager called you saying that there were angry fans outside the cafe waiting for you. So for your own safety, he gave you a week off until hopefully, things have settled down. Your parents were kind enough to have you stay with them again... since you weren't going to get any income for a week so you wouldn't be able to pay for the hotel stay. You already packed your bags and was sitting in the corner of the hotel room... just like what you did when you were scared of what Minhyuk would do to you back then. At that moment, you felt your phone vibrate and saw that Jackson was calling.

"He--- Hello?" You stuttered.

"YAH, IM HANEUL! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME WORRY FOR YOU?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS?!" Jackson yelled over the phone.

"Jackson... I'm scared..." you whimpered, ignoring his outburst.

"I know... I'm on the way there so stay put!" Jackson said and then he hung up.

Mark saw that Jackson was getting his microphone off. So he approached him.

"Where are you going?" Mark asked.

"Haneul needs me," Jackson said simply.

Before Jackson could take a step towards the exit, Mark firmly placed his hand on his shoulder. By instinct, Jackson turned arpund and shoved him away.

"Haneul?! What about Got7?!" Mark shouted.

"What about Got7?! I have done way more than enough for Got7!!! And the one time I want to have something my way, almost everyone is against it! So don't talk to me about Got7 because I am almost done with sacrificing so much for you guys," Jackson exploded.

Mark just stared at him in disbelief as Jackson exited the recording studio.

LATER ON...

You were still sitting in the corner when you heard a knock on the door.

"Haneul, its me, Jackson," Jackson said.

You trembled as you stood up, still traumatized from what happened in the morning. You made your way to the door and turned the doorknob. The door was fully opened and you saw Jackson's guilty and sympathetic face.

"Can I... Can I hug you?" you stuttered.

Before he could even nod, you gingerly placed your hands behind his back and leaned your head on his chest. He hugged you back.

"I'm sorry..." he said... since that was all he could say to you, sorry.

"I don't feel like doing any work," he said, making you giggle.

"You want to hang out?" you asked and you felt so much more better.

"Yeah... Lets hang out," Jackson said.

The two of you walked out of the hotel... to be greeted by tons of flashing cameras and noisy reporters. Jackson placed his snapback on your head and placed an arm around your shoulders, pulling you close to him as the two of you made your way into company van. Jackson quickly closed the sliding door once the two of you managed to get in.

"Woah..." you said.

"Yeah... Welcome to my life," Jackson said.

"Can't be all that bad right? I mean, fans support you," you said as the van started driving off.

"I mean... Sure there are many fans that support us... but some just think that just because they support us... They own us, you know? I mean we do belong to them. I wouldn't mind if someone calls themselves Mrs. Wang or something. Its just those that really think that I owe them much more than good music and performances," Jackson said sadly.

You looked at him... and thought of how to cheer him up. So you grabbed something from your back.

"Jackson ah," you called.

He turned to look at you.

"Annyeong~" you said... with a piece if seaweed covering one of your front teeth.

Jackson's eyes widened and his hyena like laughter filled the whole van making you smile and laugh as well. Jackson calmed down after a few minutes and he patted your head, smiling dreamily at you.

"What would I do without you?" he asked, imagining living on with his life just pleasing others.

"Please... You'd find another girlfriend, a perfect one," you said.

"Yeah..." Jackson said without thinking.

He realised too late and saw that your expression became dark. He laughed childishly and poked your stomach.

"Haneul ah~" he teased.

"No, no, no, you can't use aegyo," you said, pouting slightly.

"HANEUL AH~" he said again.

Then he started tickling you at your neck and tummy, making you laugh hysterically in awkward and funny poses. With that, it was as if nobody hated the fact you two were madly in love with one another. As at that moment, there was just you two.