I Hate You

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

"WE'RE BACK!!!" you heard Bambam shout from the entrance.

With a smile, you skipped your way to the entrance. Then you saw Jackson and your smile faded.

"Noona! You heard our radio show right?" Yugyeom asked.

"Ah... I just heard the introduction... Sorry! I had to quickly go back to work," you lied.

Jackson looked up at you with a sad expression but you just ignored him.

All of you were now eating dinner that you prepared. Jackson sat down beside you  and leaned his head closer to you.

"You... didn't tune in until the end?" Jackson whispered.

"Nope... I didn't, I was busy," you said coldly.

Jackson raised an eyebrow at you, knowing that something was off.

"You seem upset," he said... stating the obvious.

"Yah, you really don't know why I'm upset?" you asked.

Jackson backed away, knowing that question could mean the end of him. One wrong answer and that's it so he thought hard.

"Was it... because of something I said?" he asked carefully and you showed him a look that said DUH.

HIs blur face made you even more angry.

"Forget it..." you sighed as you stood up and sat down beside JB.

TIMESKIP: AFTER DINNER

You were taking a stroll around the housing estate. It was nice, there were mini parks around and places for people to talk.

"Haneul ah!!!"

You turned around and saw Jackson running to you. He managed to catch up to you and held your hand.

"Yah... What are you doing here? Does JB know that you're here?" you asked.

"Okay! I give up! Why are you upset?!" Jackson asked as he panted.

"Yah... You really don't know?" you asked, frustrated.

"YOU WROTE A LOVE SONG FOR ANOTHER GIRL!" you exploded.

"... Oh..." Jackson said.

"You thought that you were my first love?" Jackson asked.

"No, I know that I wasn't the only one... It's just that... Forget it," you said, feeling the tears coming.

Jackson held your hand tighter and he stood in front of you.

"Come on... Tell me," he said.

"I just thought... that you found me special," you sighed.

"I do," he said simply.

"You wrote a song for a girl, Jackson... I'm sorry if you don't get it but that means a lot to me," you said.

"Sure, I've done... really, really romantic stuff for other girls but you're special to me, Haneul ah," Jackson said, not knowing what more to say to say to prove it.

"Jackson, tell me the truth... I wasn't the only one you found special, right?" you asked.

Jackson didn't answer you in words but you knew the silence meant yes.

"Jackson... I'm sorry. You did nothing wrong. I mean you had girlfriends and I'm sure you loved them a lot too but... I just... I can't help but think that I'm just going to be as special as those girls," you said.

With that, you held his wrist and stepped away, making him let go of your hand. You then continued walking further away as your tears started to fall.

TIMESKIP: NEXT DAY

Jackson woke up, bright and early, not able to get the best sleep since the conversation that you and him had.

"Oh... Jackson ah, you're awake..." JR said sleepily with a yawn.

"Uh... Yah... Where's JB?" Jackson asked since JB was usually the one up first.

"Ah... He went to help Hanuel check into her hotel room," JR said.

"Hotel room?" Jackson asked.

"Yup... She came back home late last night telling JB that she felt like a burden to us. So she said she'd be living in a hotel for a while until she finds a new house," JR said, feeling a bit sad.

MEANWHILE...

"You're sure that you don't want to stay?" JB asked, hoping that you'd change your mind.

"Yeah... Its for the best. Don't worry, you can come down to visit me at the cafe any time," you said.

"Haneul ah... Were you crying last night? When you were talking to me, your eyes were a bit red," JB said.

"Ah... Nope, must have been because I was tired since I came back late," you lied.

"Bambam's going to miss you, you know," JB said, pulling out his last card to make you stay.

"He'll visit me at the cafe everyday, I think!" you said, laughing at the thought of it.

TIMESKIP: AT NIGHT...

Finally, all the customers had left and there was 20 minutes until closing time. Just then, you heard the bell at the door ring, signaling that the door was open.

"Welcome!" you said.

Then, you turned to face the door and saw Jackson just standing there staring at you. You looked away, not knowing what to do. He approached the cashier which you were at.

"Iced Latte... please," he said in a husky tone.

"Ah... Okay," you said.

You turned around and made his order, feeling his eyes on you the whole time. Afterwards, you held it out to him.

"There you go..." you said awkwardly.

He didn't take it but after awhile he did.

"Are we going to be like this now?" He asked.

"I guess so..." you said.

Jackson looked away and closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down.

"What do you expect me to do, Haneul? Huh? What do you want from me?" He asked angrily.

"Nothing..." you sighed.

"THEN WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?!" he asked.

He continued glaring at you but slowly, the two of you softened yoir gazes.

"Me... The problem's me..." you said.

"I'm sorry if you felt bad... and I'm even more sorry for kissing you back that night. I wasn't thinking straight," you continued saying.

"So what? I'm hurt now because you can't get over the fact that I found other girls special before?" Jackson asked bluntly.

"I CAN'T ERASE WHAT I DID!" he yelled.

"I know..." you said sadly.

"STOP BEING WEAK, HANEUL! STOP BEING SO INSECURE AND KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU NO MATTER HOW MANY GIRLS I DATED! DON'T MAKE ME HATE YOU!" he shouted at the top of his lungs.

"... I can't change, Jackson. I've been trying to for years but I can't get stronger. I'm sorry, Jackson. Hate me all you want, I'd understand," you said.

"Yeah! That's right! I hate you!" Jackson yelled angrily.

He stormed off, leaving his drink on the counter.