Why Are You Doing This To Me?

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

Hate mail was basic... Funeral flowers... you see them everyday at your doorstep but the fact that you were fired because the fans kept on damaging the cafe's property made you think twice about your feelings for Jackson. You knew you loved him with all your heart... but really was that enough to make you keep your sanity? Jackson was away on tour, JYP Nation Tour so you were pretty much left alone to fight your own battles. Jackson would video call you every night, asking you about what has been happening. However, he always looked so drained from performing all evening. Telling him about how bad the bullying was getting wouldn't be much help to both you and him so you decided to keep it to yourself... like always.

"Haneul ah... Ugh, Ugh, Ugh," Jackson said through the webcam, suddenly starting to cough.

"Yah... Are you sick?" you asked.

"Ah... Nah, just tired..." he said, yawning at the end.

Just then, he saw that your arm had scratches on it.

"What happened to your arm?" He asked.

You quickly placed your arm under the table and smiled at him.

"Just scraped myself against a rough wall in the cafe kitchen," you lied.

"Ah... How's work? Is everything okay there?" he asked.

"Hmmm?... Ah, yes everything is fine," you lied again.

"Haneul ah... I miss you," Jackson said in a whiny voice suddenly making you laugh.

"You miss my seaweed trick making you laugh huh?" you asked, smiling.

"... That's just one of the many things I miss about you..." Jackson said honestly, making you blush.

"Ahhhhh! I'm going to puke!!!" you heard Bambam whine from behind Jackson.

Bambam and JR were lying down on the bed behind Jackson. They peered over his shoulder and waved their hands at you. You laughed and waved back.

"Okay, you boys better go sleep. Goodnight," you said.

"Sweet dreams, Haneul," Jackson said sleepily.

You closed your laptop top and sighed.

"If only I could have sweet dreams now..." you thought to yourself.

 THE NEXT DAY...

"YAH!!! YOU B*TCH!!!"

You quickened your pace when you heard the curses following close behind you. Those fans just wouldn't... stop. All of a sudden, someone placed a hand on your shoulder and spun you around. It was a high school girl but she and her gang were so much more bigger than you. You started trembling in fear as they towered over you.

"You... Tsk, tsk, tsk... Jackson oppa, must be blind... Or did you 'do' him so good that he couldn't refuse you no matter how ugly you look?" one of the girls said.

The whole gang laughed hysterically while your eyes darted around you, looking for someone who could help. However, it was a quiet street and no one was around. When you were caught off-guard, they shoved you hard onto the brick wall beside you. One of them threw a punch but you dodged it.

"YOU SL*T!!!" she cursed angrily.

You were met with much more merciless punches... which then turned into kicks. They beat you until you fell to the ground, hunched over so that they stopped kicking your stomach. With one last final punch on your cheek, your head hit the floor. They ran straight afterwards and you started crying inconsolably. There was a trail of blood coming from your hairline to your jaw yet you couldn't seem to stand up and call for help. You felt like... dying. This feeling wasn't all that new... you felt it many times before just this time it was the worst.

After a few minutes, you slowly sat yourself up and then stumbled your way back home before your parents came back home from work and see you in that state.

"I wonder why she isn't online..." Jackson said as he tried to videocall you for the 5th time.

"Maybe she's eating or bathing?" JR said.

"But its 8 o'clock... We always talk at 8 o'clock," Jackson insisted.

"I'm sure Noona's just busy," Bambam said as he was taking selfies.

"Yeah... Maybe... I'll just wait then," Jackson said as he slumped backwards on the armchair.

You sat down on your bed, staring at the laptop that was on your table in front of you. Your left eye was bruised and blue while your right was red and swollen. You had your wound on your hairline stitched up and you had other red bruises all over your neck, arms, stomach and cheeks. You just couldn't... help it but hate Jackson that night. You knew it wasn't his fault... it was just that you were filled with so much pain and you had to hate someone. It was confusing, you hated him so much... but you would rather be with him than anybody else. Still, you would've probably cursed the heck out of him if you saw him that night, so you lied down and pulled the blankets over you to go to sleep.

"Tuk! Tuk! Tuk!"

You woke up the next day.. and saw that the windows to your parents' house were stained with egg yolks and whites. You heard a commotion going on outside your house. So you walked to the living room and saw that your mother were trying to get the angry fans away.

"Please... Please, leave," your mother begged.

"Not until we see that, wh*re!" a girl shouted and the rest agreed.

"Omma..." you said as you walked towards her.

"Haneul ah... I don't know what to do..." your mother said, tears in her eyes.

Your heart shattered seeing your mother like that. Everyday when you were bullied, you shut everyone out. You wore a happy mask when actually you were sad. Your mother knew... and every night, you heard her pray that the next day when you're in school, it woulsn't happen.

"Just go back in , Omma. I'll take care of things here," you said.

Your mother went back in and dialed for the police.

"What do you all want?" you asked the girls weakly.

"What the? You? Are you serious? How could someone like you be with Jackson oppa? His standards are lower than I thought," she said.

You tuned out and your fingers started trembling as they started to curse some more.

"STOP IT!!!"

You came back to reality and saw that Jackson was walking towards you. The fans stopped cursing right away and started cheering as he made his way to you. You just stared blankly at him, no idea what to feel.

"Before the police, news reporters and YOUR PARENTS COME... I suggest you all leave!!!" the Got7 manager yelled.

With that, the fans left, grumbling and cursing under their breaths. Jackson looked at you and frowned but you couldn't look at him anymore.

"Im Haneul... What did I say? YOU TOLD ME YOU'D BE STRONG SO WHY ARE YOU SO WEAK NOW?! WHY?!!?!" Jackson yelled.

He was met by a slap across his face... from you.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! WHY?!?!" you exploded.

"WEAK?! TRY GETTING BEATEN TO A PULP! TRY GETTING CURSED AT FOR WEEKS! TRY GETTING FIRED JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE HATE YOU! TRY HAVING THOSE WHO LOVE YOU LEAVE YOU BECAUSE YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO FALL IN LOVE WITH! TRY... TRY BREAKING YOUR PARENTS' HEART AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN BECAUSE YOU LET THEM SEE YOU BREAK DOWN! TRY BEING AS UGLY AS ME! I WANT TO SEE HOW STRONG YOU'D BE THEN!!!" you screamed.

You started crying hard and Jackson just stared at you. He sympathetized you... but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't even imagine everything that you were going through. Like what the two of you thoughy back then, you two were like Venus and Mars.

"I'll... I'll leave if you want me to..." Jackson stuttered.

However, you shook your head and bit your bottom lip. You approached him and hugged him tight.

"No... Don't..." you said.

"It would be easier for you if I left..." he said, trying to pry your hands off him but you wouldn't let him.

"As much as I'm suffering now... I can't imagine being without you..." you said.

"Yah, are you a fool? I'm hurting you. Break up with me," he said, frustrated.

Just then, you placed your lips on him and kissed him desperately. He didn't kiss you back at first but gave in since he couldn't resist you begging him to stay. He kissed you back just as desperately as you and then the two of you pulled away for air.

"So don't... Don't leave me... because no matter how much I get hurt... It hurts more if you're not in my life. I need you close because... I love you," you said.

With that, Jackson kissed you again and leaned your foreheads together.

"I... I'm... I'm so... sor---" Jackson stuttered.

You shook your head and placed your hands on his cheeks.

"Just don't leave me. Everyone else can do that... just not you," you said and he nodded.