The Sweetest Thing

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

You awoke from your sleep when the sunlight filtered through the glass door of the room and into your eyes. Slowly, you sat up on the mattress and was greeted by the huge teddy bear that some fans had given JR. You walked out of the room and was now... greeted by light snores. Yugyeom was sleeping so peacefully while JR was squashed near the wall with Bambam hugging him ftom the back. All of a sudden, the smell of freshly made scrambled eggs filled the air so you headed out to the kitchen.

"Oh... JB oppa..." you greeted JB sleepily.

He turned around and smiled before resuming cooking.

"How was your first night?" JB asked.

"The best night I ever had since I moved out of our home," you answered and it was the truth.

"Haneul ah, you could stay here you know... like as long as Got7 is still Got7," JB said carefully.

"Hahaha! I'd just be in the way all the time, besides, I'm sure JR will miss his room," you said.

"But... I miss being close to you," JB confessed sadly.

"I know... I miss being close to you too," you confessed as well.

It was true. The two of you grew up inseperable and as the two of you grew up, you two walked on different paths. Sure there were times when you two would talk on the phone for hours, talking about your day but the both of you did miss just spending some twin bonding time. JB was busy being an idol and you were busy with your own problems and also your job. Living with you made JB really happy since the two of you were living under the same roof again like when you were kids.

"Wah... Food..."

You turned around and saw Yugyeom almost salivating as he stepped into the tiny kitchen.

"Not yet, Yugyeom. Could you wake up the rest?" JB asked.

With a cute, puppy frown, Yugyeon nodded.

"I'll help you, no worries," you said and his face lit up a bit.

"Okay! Please wake up Mark hyung and Jackson hyung. They're pretty easy to wake up. I'll wake up the rest," Yugyeom said.

You walked to the front of Mark and Jackson's room and took a deep breath before entering. Mark was sleeping still... and you wished you could say the same for Jackson. The upper half of Jackson's body was on his mattress while the lower half was on the floor. One of his legs were lying down on his birthday presents while the other was just spread out on the floor. You sighed and shook your head in disbelief.

You went up to Mark first, seeing that he was probably the easiest to wake up.

"Oppa... Wake up..." you said softly as you tapped your hand on his shoulder lightly.

Mark's eyes fluttered open and he sat up slowly. You were really in awe. Mark still looked like Mark when he woke up. As in, his hair was slightly messy but other than that, he still looked handsome.

"Oh... Haneul ah... Thanks for waking me up," he said in a deep husky voice.

You smiled and he went off to shower. Then... you looked over at the Mandu lover who was still in dreamland.

"Jackson ah... Jackson," you said as you shook his shoulders lightly but he didn't budge.

"Wang Mandu!" you said loudly and he sat up right away, his eye mask slanted.

He took it off, messing his hair up more in the process.

"Yah... Why are you in my room?" Jackson asked with a cheeky, greasy look on his face.

"I know my face brightens up your day but... going into a guy's room... Tsk, tsk," Jackson teased making you want to vomit and laugh at the same time.

"Hahaha... Stop kidding yourself and get ready. My brother made breakfast," you said as you stood up.

Just then, he held your hand and you looked down to see him showing you a pouty face. Your eyes widened at his sudden aegyo.

"Help me up~" he whined cutely.

"What the... Yah, Wang JaeGeun," you said, smiling in disbelief.

You helped him up since he kept on whining. Afterwards, he showed you his signature dorky smile.

TIME SKIP: 2 HOURS LATER...

"Noona! We'll be live on the radio in an hour. You'll tune in, right?" Youngjae asked while you and him were washing the dishes.

"Oh! Really?! Of course, I will!" you exclaimed making him smile.

"Kids!!! Time to go!" JB announced and everyone rushed to get their stuff.

"My Dongsaeng, we'll be back soon! Remember! We'll be live on the radio at 3 o'clock!" JB yelled from the entrance of the dorm.

"Okay! Okay! I'll tune in during my break!" you shouted.

While everyone was wearing their shoes, Jackson snuck up behind you and gave you a back hug. It made you jump slightly, in a good way.

"I can't wait for you to know..." he whispered.

"Huh?" you asked but he just chuckled and left to wear his shoes.

TIMESKIP: 3 O'CLOCK

It was your break time and as promised, you the radio app on your phone.

(Now on, it would be the radio show, slanted lines)

"So we have GOT7 here with us today!"

"YAY!!!" GOT7 cheered.

"One... Two... Three... Hello, we are GOT7!" the group greeted with JB leading them.

(skip...)

"So! Now we'll be answering some of the fans questions and WE HAVE A LOT!"

"WAHHH!!!" everyone cheered.

"Thank you!!!" Bambam exclaimed.

"Okay so today its a special theme... All the questions would be aboout love, romance and relationships!"

Everyone in Got7 had different reactions. JB was just sitting in his chair, jaw open. Mark, Yugyeom and Youngjae were laughing away. JR, Jackson and Bambam were cheering and screaming happily.

"Okay so! Firstly! What are your ideal types?"

(Everyone said their ideal types except for Jackson)

"Alright! Jackson! How about you?"

"I used to say I like sporty girls... I... I want to change that," Jackson said making everyone ooh.

"Okay then. What's your ideal type now?"

"Uh... Someone who smiles and laughs eventhough she's crying on the inside," Jackson answered unexpectedly, making everyone's eyes widen in disbbelief at his "deep" words.

You knew all too well he was talking about you... you just didn't know he knew you that well.

"Oh! That's different, I must say. Why?"

"Because someone like that... is someone who deserves to be happy. So, I want to be that person who makes her smile and laugh both inside and outside," Jackson said.

"AWWWWWWGGGGGHHHHH!!!!" the boys started teasing him... horribly.

"Aigoo! Sentimental Jackson!" JR teased making everyone in the studio laugh hard.

You smiled at his answer and your cheeks started getting red slightly.

"NEXT QUESTION! Okay... What is the sweetest thing you have ever done for a girl? Jackson!"

"I wrote a love song for a girl before!" Jackson answered happily.

Your expression changed instantly.

"WHAT THE?!" you yelled as you turned the radio off.

"AGH! SERIOUSLY?! UGH!!!" you complained.

You were OBVIOUSLY UPSET. Jackson had been saying sweet and cheeky stuff to you recently and NOW he dropped a bomb on you saying that he had written a song for another girl.

"Aish! Whatever... I'm not his girlfriend anyway... I'm going to forget about it!" you told yourself... but of course, you couldn't.