Lies

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

You were currently using JR's room (JR is sharing the same bed as Bambam). You were pretty impressed with the interior and sadly, you wished that that was your real room. Someone knocked on the glass door and you saw that it was Jackson. You just stared at him as he came in awkwardly.

"Um... You okay?" He asked and you bit your lip and nodded.

"Don't do that! Its driving me insane!" Jackson whined suddey making you laugh.

"Your laugh as well! Yah! You have any idea how fast my heart beats when you're around?!" Jackson confessed in his usual straightforward attitude making you laugh harder.

"Am I interupting anything?"

Jackson turned around and you peered over Jackson's shoulder to see Mark standing there, his arms crossed.

"Ah... Nope, what's up?" Jackson asked.

"JB's back and he brought back some snacks," Mark said.

"Oh, Haneul ah. He brought your stuff as well, its all at the living room," Mark said with a slight smile on his face.

You headed out first to get your stuff. Jackson was about to leave when Mark blocked his way. Jackson raised an eyebrow at him.

"You... You remembered what I said, don't you? The team comes first," Mark reminded him.

Jackson bit his lip slightly and nodded.

"I know..." he said before heading out to the living room.

"Yay!!! Noona will be living with us!" Bambam chirped as he helped you put your bags into "your new room".

"Noona! If you're bored, just wake us up and we can play games all night!" Bambam said cutely making you chuckle.

You messed up his hair, not able to handle his cuteness.

"KIDS! SNACKS!" JB shouted from the kitchen.

Everyone rushed out and sat on the floor of the living room. You were the last one out and when you saw them... the images of 7 charismatic guys flew out the window. The 7 of them were extending their hands everywhere to get a biscuit or chocolate or a kimbab roll. They shoved the snacks into their mouths and chomped on them noisily. You mentally facepalmed yourself at that sight, wondering what the fans would think if they saw this. You took a seat beside Yugyeom and took a biscuit before anyone else grabbed it.

"Noona, do you want my kimbap?" Yugyeom asked as he held out the last kimbap that was left to you.

You awed softly at his kindness and shook your head.

"Nah... Just eat it," you said in a gentle tone and he flashed you his innocent, bright smile before eating it.

In just 10 minutes, all the snacks were finished... leaving nothing left over. You took a seat on the sofa and when Jackson saw you, he sat beside you. The two of you smiled awkwardly at one another and started laughing softly. Youngjae saw the two of you behaving strangely.

"What are you guys doing?!" Youngjae asked as he squeezed in between you two.

You moved a bit to the left while Jackson shifted to the right to give him space. Jackson and you sighed... seeing that Youngjae ruined the moment.

At about 10 o'clock, you started to yawn and your eyelids got droopy. Mark was the first to notice.

"Haneul ah, go sleep if you want to. You don't have to stay up with us because we sleep quite late," Mark said.

"Oh... Would it be okay if I slept first?" You asked and everyone nodded in unison.

"Okay then, goodnight! And... thank you for letting me stay here for awhile," you said.

"You can stay forever of you want to!" Bambam exclaimed making everyone laugh.

"Sweet dreams, Haneul," JR said and you nodded.

At that moment, Jackson pointed at himself as he showed you his signature cheeky face. You smiled and shook your head before heading into your room.

"Okays, maknaes and those still in school, I want you all to sleep early. Lights out today is at 11am, okay?" JB announced and everyone nodded.

JB, JR, Youngjae and the two maknaes headed off to sleep at 10.45pm. Mark turned the television off while Jackson headed to his room. Mark came into the room a few moments later.

"Jackson... I saw that," Mark said, refering to the cheeky action he did when JR said to you to have sweet dreams.

"Saw what?" Jackson asked, acting innocent.

"Yah, Wang Jackson. I'm serious. You did something, didn't you?" Mark asked firmly.

"No... No, I didn't," Jackson lied.

Jackson had never lied to Mark. They had been the best of friends for more than 2 years, going through intense training everyday and being there for one another. He felt bad for lying but it was the only way to make sure he could be with you without hurting anyone.

"Jackson... We promised not to lie to one another, right?" Mark asked and Jackson nodded.

"I... I wouldn't lie to you, Hyung," Jackson said, feeling guilty.