I Pick You

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

So... you and Jackson weren't on the best of terms... in fact you two haven't spoken in days. Jackson was still acting like Hyper Jackson while  you were just quiet as usual. You didn't know what the relationship was anymore so you figured that you two had broken up since it had been days since the fight. Then, one day... something happened. JYP paid a visit to the dorm.

"Why is there a girl here?" he asked.

The 7 boys looked at one another, unsure of what to say.

"Oh, hello, sir. I'm JB's twin sister. I'm just paying a visit since my mother cooked some food for them and she told me to deliver it to them," you said calmly.

"Ah yes, Sunbae. She's my twin sister," JB said.

JYP smiled at you and nodded.

"Ah... Okay, I get it," he said and everyone sighed in relief quietly.

"So! Everyone loves Bora and Jackson together!" JYP exclaimed.

"REALLY?!" everyone said loudly except you who just walked off into the kitchen to prepare some drinks.

"See! I told you that people would love you two!" Mark said, messing up Jackson's hair in the process.

"I came here to ask Jackson... if you would want to be her REAL boyfriend," JYP asked carefully.

Almost immediately, everyone started cheering except for Jackson, Youngjae and you.

"Um... I... I don't know," Jackson stuttered.

At that moment, you looked out of the kitchen and made eye contact with Jackson. He looked at you, trying to find an answer.

"Well, we could ask a fan right? How about asking your sister, JB?" JYP asked as he turned to look at you.

Everyone looked at you and you looked at every single one of them.

"Well, what do you think, Noona?" Yugyeom asked.

Jackson continued staring at you. You smiled brightly.

"Ah... They both suit one another well... So fans would love them," you said, keeping your real feelings in.

"But... Noona..." Youngjae called out softly.

"So, Jackson! How about it?" JYP asked.

"But..." Jackson said, still staring at you.

Not able to look anymore, you focused your attention back to the drinks.

"Come on, you're in love with someone else?" JR asked teasingly making everyone else except Youngjae and you, laugh.

"Well, let me think about it more... I promise I'll give you my answer tonight," Jackson said, a hint of sadness in his voice.

It was during the afternoon and everyone was at school except for Mark, Jackson and Bambam. Mark was using his laptop in his room while Bambam was sleeping on the sofa in the living room.

"What the hell was that?"

You opened your eyes and saw Jackson in your room, glaring at you. You sat up from the mattress and rubbed your eyes.

"Huh?" you asked sleepily.

"What happened to being together?" He asked.

"... When was the last time we talked, Jackson?" you asked.

He didn't answer.

"I was right from the beginning. We're like Venus and Mars. Two different planets, two different personalities. If anything, we're complete opposites. I mean, did you really think we could actually be together?" you asked, giving up hope on "us".

"What... What happened to you?" Jackson asked.

"I've always been like this... Don't you remember? That's why you hated me in the first place. I always think negatively although I look positive on the outside. Bora is happy inside and out so she'd be able to help you more than I ever could anyway," you said emotionlessly.

"Yah, Im Haneul," Jackson said firmly.

"Gosh, Jackson... Please just leave," you said as the tears you have been containing since just now started to show.

Instead, he sat down in front of you on the mattress.

"Mars and Venus huh? Fine, we're two different things... but we're both planets. People see those two planets as opposites... but to me, they're both still planets. They're still the same to me although they seem different. Its the same with you and me. I don't believe that you think that we're really over. Your tears tell me that you still want to be with me and I know for a fact that I... I want to be with you," Jackson said firmly.

You just shook your head.

"Look me in the eyes... and tell me you think we're over," Jackson said.

"Jackson..." you said, looking at him.

"Tell me," he said... but you couldn't.

You looked back down to your fingertips and you heard him sigh.

"Gosh... She's perfect for you!" you said in disbelief.

"Yeah... Okay, yes, she's gorgeous, she's atheletic, she raps, dances, she's funny... You want to know what she isn't? She isn't you," Jackson said.

"... I can't seem to give you all of me. Every time I try, I end up getting hurt and that . Why should we be together again?" you asked.

"Because we still love each other," Jackson said simply.

"... Do you know how broken my heart is now?" you asked, as you started crying harder.

Jackson scooted forward and hugged you. You tried refusing it but he held you tight.

"Being with me and loving me... Its going to be hard but living alone and still loving with me is going to be harder. So what's it going to be?" Jackson asked.

He leaned his head back and looked into your eyes, his arms still around your waist. Just then, he leaned forward and gave you a kiss. It was slow and then he pulled away, his face just inches away from your face. You looked into his eyes for a few more seconds and made up your mind. You leaned forward and started kissing him, taking him by surprise at first but after a while, he started kissing back. You two didn't pull away until you were both out of breath and pulled away, panting softly.

"Being with you... and loving Mr. Wild and y," you answered with a bright smile.