Sides

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

You were on your mattress... hearing the heated arguments that were happening in the different rooms. Youngjae was trying to explain thinsg to calmly to JB while JB was arguing back. Mark was kicking Jackson out of the room and Jackson was screaming and placing his stuff back since Mark was throwing them out into the living room. JR and Bambam were trying to influence Yugyeom to forgive Jackson but Yugyeom was being stubborn and talking about the term TEAM. Then all the noises stopped, the moment big thud was heard. Everyone rushed out to the living room and saw that Mark had slammed the door in Jackson's face. Jackson's stuff was lying everywhere in the living room. JR approached Mark's bedroom door aand knocked on it.

"Hyung! You can't do this!" JR said.

"Apparently there are no more rules! So I can do this!" Mark fought back.

"WHY IS SHE STILL HERE ANYWAY?!" Yugyeom exploded, not able to stand the seperation that was happening in front of him.

"Yah, Kim Yugyeom!" Youngjae scolded.

"Yugyeom... I'm sorry..." you said apologetically.

Yugyeom was a nice kid... you knew that. You knew you hurt him a lot and you wouldn't even mind him cursing at you.

"CAN'T YOU GO AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE?!" Yugyeom screamed as he started crying.

"Haneul, you should leave..."

Everyone turned towards JB, shocked that he said that.

"Hyung..." Bambam sighed.

"She's your sister!" JR yelled.

"No... He's right, I should leave. But I need a bit more time so is it okay if I leave tomorrow?" you asked JB and he nodded solemnly.

"Im Haneul... You don't have to leave," Jackson said.

You smiled at him, trying to look happy when you actually weren't... again.

"Its okay, its for the best," you said before going into your room.

The moment you closed the door to Yugyeom's and Bambam's room, Jackson glared at JB.

"Why are you punishing her for something I did? I TOLD YOU THAT ITS ALL MY FAULT!" Jackson yelled, feeling bad that you "lost" your brother.

"THEN, WHY DID YOU DO MAKE ME DO THIS?! WHY?!!??!?!?" JB screamed at the top of his lungs.

"What did I say? I said NO LIES... AND I TOLD HER IN FRONT OF YOU TO NOT DATE ANYMORE!" JB argued.

"BUT I'M NOT LIKE MINHYUK! I CAN CHANGE HER FOR THE BETTER!" Jackson fought back.

"YOU'LL MAKE HER WORSE!!!" JB yelled.

Everyone remained quiet.

"The moment fans find out... It'll be her primary school, middle school, high school and college ALL OVER AGAIN and maybe even worse! You can try your hardest telling her that she's beautiful but it would be no use because there would be thousands of others telling her otherwise," JB said firmly.

"And dating you? She'd feel like she's at the bottom of the world with noone beside her and when she falls down AGAIN... I'm not going to be there to see it happen," JB said.

With that, he went into his room and closed the door. As much as Jackson was happy being with you... he knew JB was right. You were going to face much much more pain and suffering as compared to him.

 

You couldn't sleep that night. Usually, as weird as it may sound, JR's, Bambam's and Yugyeom's soft snores made you calm and sleepy. However, it just wasn't working that day. All of a sudden, you heard the door of the your room open and a black figure came in. You were about to scream when the figure closed your mouth. The moonlight filtered through the glass door, revealing Jackson's face in front of you. He placed his hand down seeing that you were calm now.

"Yah... Are you okay?" you whispered.

"... I love you... You know that right?" he asked suddenly.

You nodded in reply.

"Haneul... You're... going to be given dead rats... cockroaches, lizards... Sometimes even funeral flowers in the future. You're going to be called really bad things... all just because you're dating me," Jackson said carefully.

You let his words sink in and you sighed, just picturing it made you sad already.

"JB and Mark... might even curse at me in front of you. Yugyeom would treat us like traitors. Idols might glare at you if we go to events together," Jackson continued and again, you nodded.

"People might also want to try and hurt you..." Jackson said.

You heard him sniffle and you placed your hands on his cheeks.

"Yah... Mr. Wild & y... I'm going to try to be stronger... Okay?" you said.

He kissed your forehead in reply.

"Is it okay if you accompany me until I sleep?" you asked.

He chuckled softly.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... Are you flirting with me?" he asked cheekily.

You slapped him on his left cheek lightly making him giggle. As promised, he lied down beside you as you slowly fell asleep.

 

THE NEXT DAY...

You woke up and realised that Jackson fell asleep beside you. He had his arma wrapped around you tight and one of your hands were in his hair while the other was hung around his waist. You slid away and he woke up the moment he didn't feel you in his arms.

"Yah... Running away from me huh?" he asked childishly as he looked up at you.

"Pfft... Kinda am. I have to move, remember?" you said as you took out your luggage.

Jackson sat up on the mattress and hugged the big teddy bear that was behind him.

"Can you be a rebel for once and stay here with your extremely handsome and talented boyfriend?" Jackson asked in a tone full of aegyo.

"I already made him mad... and that made me lose him" you said sadly.

Jackson realised he said the wrong thing at the wrong time and gave himself a mental facepalm.

"Haneul, I'm sorry," Jackson apologized.

You shook your head in reply. Just then, the door opened and in came JB. His eyes widened as he glanced back and forth between you and Jackson. Jackson was lying down on you mattress, wearing a tank top and sweatpants while you were wearing an oversized tee shirt with shorts. He then looked at you and raised an eyebrow.

"We didn't do anything, I swear," you said.

"I wonder why I can't believe you..." JB said coldly.

Jackson looked at JB and scoffed.

"Are you seriously treating your own sister like that?" Jackson provoked but JB just ignored him.

"I told you to leave, didn't I?" JB asked you firmly.

"I'm packing my stuff... I'll be out in an hour," you said sadly.

With that, JB left the room. Jackson came up to you and gave you a hug.

"He'll be fine... JB's a stubborn guy but he knows how to stop... He's just a bit slow," Jackson said, trying to make you feel better.

He let you go and gave you a kiss on the cheek before going off to eat and bathe.

You were tying your shoelaces when all of a sudden, someone held out a bento box in frong of your face from behind you. You took it and turned around to see JR, Youngjae and Bambam. You stood up and smiled at them.

"You'll be fine, right?" JR asked and you nodded.

You looked behind them and saw that the rest of the bedroom doors were closed, making you sigh.

"Don't worry about them. We'll try to make them understand. Noona and Jackson hyung just need to be strong," Youngjae said.

"We'll come visit you some time, Noona... I think that'll be better than you coming here for the time being," Bambam said carefully.

"Agreed... Um... Could you tell the rest that I'm sorry? And to eat lots and sleep early... especially Mark since he's always on his laptop late at night and... tell Yugyeom that if he misses my kimbaps, I can make them for him anytime... and tell JB... Tell him I love him and I said goodbye, okay?" you said.

JR, Bambam and Youngjae smiled, knowing that you sincerely cared for all of them anyway. They nodded in unison. You walked out the door and waved back at them before booking into a hotel... again.