The Finale Part 2 of 2: I'll Fight For You

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

20 MINUTES BEFORE THAT HAPPENED...

"Oh? Haneul ah, where are you going?" your co-worker asked.

"Airport," you said shortly as you were taking off your apron.

"What? Why?" she asked.

"Because if I don't go, I'm going to regret it forever," you said as you ran of the cafe.

Just then, you saw the director of JYPE, JYP himself, outside the company building. He was about to get in his car when you ran to him.

"Excuse me, sir!" you yelled.

He turned around and saw you. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Oh... Its you..." he said in an emotionless voice.

"Sir, I need to borrow your car. I need to see Jackson," you said.

"Why would I help you after what the two of you did? Did you know how much damage you caused my company?" he complained.

"I know... I know... But, sir, I can't lose him... Please... You ever loved someone so much that they're like oxygen to you? Jackson is my oxygen. Please help me..." you begged.

JYP took one glance at you again and sighed.

"I don't trust you to drive my car... but fine, I'll drive you there," JYP said as he sat in the car seat.

You smiled brightly and rushed into the front passenger seat.

NOW...

The airport was in sight... but it still seemed far. You were stuck in a traffic jam and time was of the essence so you unbuckled your seatbelt.

"Yah... Yah, yah, what are you doing?" JYP asked, panicking.

"I'll go on foot. There's not much time," you said.

"What?! Its like... 2 km away! You'll never make it!" He yelled.

"I have to try!" you said as you got out of the car.

You removed your kitty heel-ed flats and ran as fast as you could. You were good at running... thanks to the bullies back in school. You could run fast and far which was helpful at that moment.

You reached the airport in 10 minutes, huffing and puffing, your feet suffering from cuts from running on the road. Yugyeom saw you and his eyes widened.

"Noona!!!" he yelled.

The moment he did, the reporters surrounded you and blinded by the many flashing lights and noises, you tried to get out but you were trapped. Just then, you felt an arm around you and you were led to a quieter place. It was JB.

"Haneul ah... What are you doing here?" he asked, eyes wide at your condition.

"Where's... Jackson?" you panted.

"He just checked in... You could catch him but you can't enter that area... I'm so sorry, Haneul..." JB said.

Your lips started to tremble and you leaned your forehead on his shoulder. Mark looked at you and realised how true your love was for Jackson.

"We'll help you get to him..." Mark said suddenly.

The rest of Got7 and you looked at him.

"We'll hold back the guards... but you need to run fast, okay?" Mark said firmly and you nodded.

"JYP sunbae will definitely kill us..." Youngjae said.

"Aigoo! That's not the problem now, Hyung!" Bambam said.

With that, the 7 of you approached the check-in place. People in front of you were having their passports checked by two guards. Your heart started beating fast in fear. Then you remembered what Mark said. Sometimes what we want is on the other side of fear... and sometimes we have to be strong enough and brave enough to get what we want.

The moment the guards were busy, you dashed in between them. Yugyeom, Bambam and JR held the guards back while the other three and you ran inside the huge hall.

"Jackson is at Platform 15!" Mark said.

"Its that way!" Youngjae shouted when he saw the sign.

MEANWHILE...

The announcement was calling for all passengers to board the plane. Jackson stayed in his seat, debating whether to go ot not.

"Jackson... you made up your mind... You can't hurt Haneul anymore," he thought to himself.

With that he stood up and carried his bags.

"Your pass, please, sir?" the officer asked.

Jackson was pulling it out when you finally entered the big room.

"JACKSON!!!"

Jackson's eyes widened and all eyes were on you. Mark, JB and Youngjae were holding back other guards who were trying to get inside the room. You ran past everyone and stood in front of Jackson, huffing and puffing and tears in your eyes.

"Haneul... Haneul, what are you doing here?" Jackson asked.

"Hah... Hah... You can't... leave..." you panted.

Jackson looked down to your feet and realised that you were bleeding.

"Haneul ah! You're bleeding! Haish! Did you run bare-footed?!" he asked.

"Yeah! Yes, I'm bleeding! My feet are supposed to be in pain but all the pain I'm feeling is here!" you said as you pointed your finger to your heart.

Jackson stared into your eyes and you stared back into his.

"Why... Why do all that?" Jackson asked, tears in his eyes.

"... Why?... Because I love you that's why," you said.

"Because the moment you came into my life, you changed everything. Yes, maybe I cried more, maybe I got hurt more but all of that isn't new to me. Even so, you gave me much, much more than that. You made me stronger... You made me braver and you loved me unconditionally. I ran from the highway and got past guards just to get you back. I wouldn't even think about doing that back then... But just half an hour ago, I realised that you're worth it. You're worth getting hurt for, you're worth suffering for because I can't picture my life without Jackson Wang," you continued saying.

At this point, the two of you started crying.

"You fought for me back then... Now I'll fight for you," you said.

Jackson bit his lip and shook his head. You walked towards him slowly and held his hands.

"The moment you walked out of the cafe just now, every part of me was breaking and the moment you step into that plane... I don't think I'd be able to take it anymore," you sighed.

The two of you started crying harder and you cupped his face in your tiny hands.

"I need you... and I know you need me. Stop being so stubborn!" you stuttered and he chuckled slightly at that last sentence.

He then reached up to hold your hands and he kissed your forehead. Then, he leaned his forehead against yours and sighed.

"I love you so much..." Jackson whispered.

"I love you too..." you whispered back.

With that, Jackson dropped his bags on the floor aand pulled you in for a kiss. The two of you kissed passionately for several seconds before pulling away for air.

"I'll stay," Jackson said, hhis cheeky, bright smile on his face.

"Good," you said before pulling him in for a hug.

A FEW YEARS LATER...

"FINALLY!!!" you shouted at Jackson.

You just finished your night shift and had just locked up the cafe.

"WHAT?! I'M SORRY!" Jackson apologized childishly.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... You shouldn't be late when its your girlfriend..." you nagged.

With a mischievous grin, he grabbed your hand and ran into the JYPE building. The two of you entered the dance practice room that you had been in before. He let go of your hand and went towards the stereo. The rest of the Got7 members were standing in the middle of the room.

"What the? What's going on?" you asked in bewilderment.

He the song, I Like You by Got7 and with that he joined the rest. They started performing the song in front of you making you smile and laugh. At the end of the song, Jackson walked towards you and wore the snapback that  you bought for him before.

"THAT SNAPBACK! Finally you wear it!" you whined, making Jackson laugh.

"I have something important to ask you," Jackson asked, his face expression practically screaming anticipation.

"Okay... What?" you asked, worried that he'd throw a cake into your face or something.

Then... he got down on one knee in front of you and your eyes widened. You clasped your hands over your mouth in surprise.

"I wore this today because today, I want to ask you to marry me..." Jackson said shyly.

The rest of the boys were either wriggling their toes at the cheesiness or fanboying about the whole thing quietly.

"Ugh... Um.... Agh... Ma--- Ma----," you stuttered in happiness making Jackson laugh.

"Im Haneul... Will you marry me?" Jackson asked as he gazed into your teary eyes.

You stared back into his eyes and your tears started to show. You placed your hands down, revealing a bright smile.

"Yes... Yes..." you sighed and you saw the happiest smile on Mr. Wild & y.