What's His Deal?

The Got7 Series: Loving Mr. Wild & y

"Care?" you asked yourself as you showered.

"Care..." you said mumbled as you brushed your teeth.

"CARE!" you said loudly as you plopped down onto your bed.

You faced the ceiling and remembered the moments you had with Jackson, both good and bad.

"He... cares about me..." you sighed.

"But... What kind of care?!" You asked angrily to yourself as you grabbed your pillow and hugged it violently.

TIMESKIP: NEXT MORNING

It was your break and you received a text message from JB.

"My Dongsaeng~ During your break, could you come to the dance practice room for a while?" you read out.

Curious, you entered the building. You looked around the small entrance room and the man sitting at the counter glared at you.

"Um... JB, my brother, told me to meet him at the dance practice room," you said softly.

"Oh... JB is your brother? Well, in that case, Jackson is my little brother," the man said sarcastically.

"Haneul ah! What are you doing here?"

You looked to the side and saw Jackson coming towards you. He smiled brightly and then looked at the man.

"Ei~ Ahjusshi! You're old enough to be my father!' Jackson teased and the man just looked at his computer screen after being humiliated.

"Why are you here?" Jackson asked.

"Um... JB texted me to go to the dance practice room," you repeated.

"Ah... Okay, then, let's go," Jackson said as he walked off first and you followed him from behind.

The two of you went up a two flights of stairs and turned at a corner. Jackson opened the door for you and you went in. You saw JB slouching on the sofa looking ever so bored and tired. Then he saw you and sprung up.

"HANEUL AH!!!" he exclaimed adorably as he skipped over and hugged you.

You laughed at his sudden burst of aegyo... while the rest were judging him.

"Why? Why did you text me to come?" you asked.

"Just eat lunch with us! 15& will be eating with us as well," JB said.

"Noona! You'll be eating with us right?" Yugyeom asked, bursting with irresistable aegyo.

"Uh... Why not?" you said and you sat down on the sofa.

"Noona! Let me dance for you!" Bambam said.

He went over to the radio and the song, I'll Be Back by 2pm. He danced smoothly and you thought he looked really manly which seemed surreal since he had the face cuter than that of Pikachu. When he finished, you clapped at the end.

"Wah!!! Bambam, you're really cool!" you praised.

It made Bambam blush terribly and his cheekbones were going up so high that he covered his face as it started to hurt. Yugyeom pulled him to one side to calm him down. You chuckled at Bambam's cuteness until you heard another song playing. It was Good Tonight. You looked at the middle of the room and saw Jackson dancing the routine solo. It was captivating, watching him dance so passionately.

"Wah! Oppa! You look handsome dancing!!!"

Everyobe snapped their heads towards the door and saw Yerin and Jimin of 15& come in.

"Yerin ah! Jimin ah!" Jackson exclaimed.

It was one of those rare moments where you saw Jackson actually act adorable. In all honesty... you did feel a teeny bit hurt that he didn't do the same with you. What made it worse was that those two girls were the sweetest girls that you ever met which made it impossible for you to hate them even a tiny bit. Everyone was eating when all of a sudden, Jackson grabbed his phone.

"We have to take a selca!" Jackson chirped.

He leaned on his side towards Yerin and they both smiled at the camera. Without realising, you were actually staring at them. Jackson then did the same with Jimin but this time they made dorky faces... which made you more upset since he was comfortable around her. What made you feel even more sad was that he kept his phone afterwards and kept on eating.

"I guess.. He just cares for me as an acquintance and nothing more... Haishh... Shouldn't have gotten my hopes up," you thought to yourself.

"Haneul ah~" JR said sweetly beside you.

He whispered into your ear and you two chuckled. Jackson noticed and stared at the two of you.

"Why? Why? Why? What happened?" Jackson said at lightning speed, taking everyone aback.

"I just told her something funny, that's all," JR said, still laughing.

"I can see that but what did you say?" Jackson asked, sounding impatient.

"He just told me a cheesy, greasy joke... Thats all," you said, confused by his sudden change in behaviour.

"Yah, are you her boyfriend?" Mark teased and everyone except you and Jackson laughed.

"No... I was just curious," Jackson said before digging into his slice of pizza again.

"What's his deal?" you asked yourself.

You went out to go to the washroom and after a few minutes, you went out and saw Jackson outside, just standing there.

"OH! Oh, you scared me! Why are you standing outside the female's washroom like a creep?!" you asked loudly.

"What did JR say to you?" he asked stubbornly.

"Its nothing..." you said and you walked past him but he grabbed onto your wrist.

You turned back and glared at him.

"Yah... Let go..." you warned and he did.

"You forgot what I said that night?" he asked.

"About what? You said a lot of things," you said.

"I told you that I care about you," he said.

"Yeah... Yeah, I remember..." you stuttered.

"Then, why are you acting like that with JR?" He asked.

"Excuse me? Since when did you become my boyfriend?" you asked, fed up with Jackson.

"I TOLD YOU THAT I CARE ABOUT YOU!" Jackson said loudly.

"Yeah, you did! OBVIOUSLY AS AN ACQUINTANCE AND NOTHING MORE!" you argued.

"Huh?" he asked.

"You nag at me for just joking with JR while you go and laugh and smile and take selcas with Yerin and Jimin. How do you think that makes me feel?!" you exploded.

Jackson just stood there, speechless.

"So I get that you care... its just not how I thought it would be..." you sighed.

"What... What did you think I meant?" Jackson asked.

You looked at him and then shook your head.

"Forget it... Just act however you want to. I'm tired of being played around with," you said before going back into the dance practice room where the rest were at.