7

Snowing in the summer

"OOOH, Got7 bullying schoolmates huh, its a first that they are not the one getting bullied isn't it?" said a guy with a dirty blonde hair. His friend snickered behind him.

Got7 all came forward beside Yugyeom, with their expression darkened and Joy retreated behind them as well. 

*who are they?* you thought while scanning them left and right.


"Shut your big mouth Yonguk, " JB spat with much hostility. You stood up with difficulties since you still can't use your injured hand. *Not another unlucky day, please let me get away before any trouble hits me. I want nothing to do with any of them* you tried your luck to slip away but was caught by Yugyeom. "You're not going anywhere, We’re not done with you" he whispered lowly to you while his eyes still fixed on the group of boys infront of you. "i have nothing to do with all these." You replied angrily. “This is between you and them”

"Some temper you got there young lady," Said Yong Guk, amused. 
You scowled at him, "I believe i have nothing to do with you and Got7. Please leave me out of it."

"but since you're with Got7, it definitely has something to do with me." His dark eyes bored in to yours. You furrowed your eyebrow, not understanding where he was going with his words.

"I think you made a mistake here Youngguk-ssi? I think I clearly told you I’m not with them, I don't want to be part of your mess" Still with your arms held by Yugyeom, you answered the Yong Guk guy without much hesitation. The people behind Yong Guk, probably his friends, look at you with their eyebrows cocked up, as if saying * how did you dare to talk to him like that, you have some guts there* 

Yong Guk smirked. *Whats with smirking, why do they all like to smirk* you thought. " Your sassy mouth will get you into trouble you know that, young lady?"

"Sorry i didn't know and i don't want to know that, I’m just trying to save myself but you guys wouldn't let me go. I don’t want to be involved in this fight of yours” 

"Im not even touching you, see who wouldn’t let you go." He smirked, once again. *right, Yugyeom* Yong Guk was right, he was never holding onto you. You just wanted to go home, why is it so difficult. "Will you let me go already Yugyeom?" You look at him with annoyed clearly written on your face but you spoke with forced politeness in your voice.

Surprisingly, it was extremely quiet that you didn’t see any student from MJT outside the school compound. BamBam has been standing behind Got7, looking at you with pity, he wanted to help you but yugyeom was always keeping an eye on him. While Mark was standing in-front of Joy doing nothing, seemingly bored. You would laugh your off if you look at Joy right at the moment because she seems scared as hell. Where is the Joy who always had that cocky attitude in school. She looked like she was afraid of her own shadow. But back to Yong Guk, the look in his eyes makes my blood run cold too. It was indescribably cold. Yugyeom was hesitating if he was suppose to let you go, normally it was JB or Mark who stood in front of Got7 and handles things for the group but today he was standing infront of them, he didn't know if letting you go was a right thing to do. Was he supposed to protect his own schoolmates from the rival? Or was he supposed to push the outcast to the hungry lions? Or just let you go?

From the side of your view, you could see Mark walking towards Yugyeom with Joy still holding on to him. "Joy, you go back to the school first, i will contact you later alright, be safe." "yes, oppa" you could hear them whispering, and Joy ran off almost immediately. Mark stopped right beside you. You were standing in between Mark, Yugyeom and YongGuk. 

"Let her go Yugyeom, she's right, she has nothing to do with us," Mark spoke. You felt relief yet shock that he let you off that easily. You felt Yugyeom's hand immediately let loose and you carefully walk away from them cautious of any tricks that they might be having up their sleeves.

"Not so fast young lady. Now you have something to do with me because Got7 is letting you off." 

*what the…* you thought ridiculously. 
“I don’t think so, I said I don’t want to be involved”

“Too bad, it’s too late. It's not up to you." he shrugged.

"Yah!" You shouted in his face annoyed, which left Got7's  mouth hanging wide open, and the boys behind YongGuk looked at you amusingly. "What problems do you have with me? Im just a nobody, returning home after a long ty day in this hellhole with all these asses and you guys wouldn't let me off. I didn't even do anything!” You said frustratedly. Before you could eve react, YongGuk grabbed on to your collar, pulling you towards him with one hand, you could hear soft gasp coming behind Got7 "You don't just talk to me like that, no one ever talk to me like this, you don't know us do you? We are The B.A.P!"

"Oh! B.A.P?!” You were not scared of them, at least that’s what you tried to convince yourself the whole time.

"yes b.a.p, " YongGuk said proudly while staring into your soul.

"What the is B.A.P? So what if you're B.A.P? what is that gotta do with me?" You struggled under his grip until Mark held onto YongGuk’s wrist that was holding on to you.

"Let her go and we will talk. She has got nothing to do with the things between us" 

"Is Got7's mark helping this girl out? Interesting." He looked between the two of you with interest. One hand on your collar while another on his hip. "It makes me wanna know her more. What makes the Got7 prince wants to save you?" YongGuk smiled as if he knew something.

"Let her go" Mark said calmly but you could feel his anger, you felt thankful towards him helping you until, "Only Got7 has the right to disturb and bully her" YongGuk slowly let go of you.

"I see you're Got7's target huh, I will get back to you someday." 

*What did I do for him to get back to me at?* You made a mental note to stay away from boys with blonde hair. You took careful steps backwards, afraid of getting held captive a second time. You were glad they were too focus on each other to put their attention on you. You return back to your peaceful moment once they were out of sight but your brain couldn’t stop thinking about Mark. Although no doubt that he's gonna continue bullying you, but he’s got you away from YongGuk. *he's a bad guy Soah, he's bad.* you reminded yourself.


Back at home, as usual, you prepared dinner for your brothers. You haven’t seen your father for so long that you missed him so much. You hope he would work lesser so you can spend more time with him. You finished up your homework while waiting for your brothers to be home for dinner. Junseo was supposed to reach home earlier today but he called to say that he would be fetching Seongjun off from work.

Before the two brothers even step in the door, you could hear their bickering loud and clear especially seongjun's voice. You stood up from your sitting position. " Finally you are back! I’m so hungry!"

"I told you to eat first didn't i?" said Junseo, he told you when he called to inform you that he would be home later. He was worried that they might reach home very late and that you would be starving by then.

"You know i don't like to eat alone at home oppa, and it would be weird to eat without oppas." SeongJun ruffled your head. "go change, oppa, im really hungry"

"Alright pumpkin" said Seongjun

"Pumpkin?" You glance at him weirdly before turning to your older brother.

"Ignore him, he's been telling me how much he love pumpkin soup on our way home. I bet some girl he likes cooked pumpkin soup for him." Junseo too, went to his room to change. While they were changing, you went to the kitchen to heat up the dinner.

"so how's school today SoAh?" asked Junseo

"hmmm, nothing much, boring as usual" It was pretty much true except for the part about b.a.p

"Did Got7 bully you again or anything?"

"Nah, they are probably afraid of you or something, i didn't see them in school today," you lied. I mean who are they? Why would they be afraid of your brother. The day they stop bullying you would be the day when pigs fly.

You picked up your chopsticks to take the last piece of chicken but another pair of chopsticks came out to stop you. You knew it was Seongjun, same old scene everyday never change, "Yah! i took it first!" You argued.

"Sorry pumpkin but i would love to eat it, i don't care if you took it first." Seongjun childishly sticked his tongue out. Junseo watched you teo acting out this scene everyday that he got use to it. He just ate in silence, 

"Stop calling me pumpkin! You know i love chicken! you could’ve takenthe fish! you love fish don't you!"

"yes, but snatching with you makes the food tastier!"

"Junseo oppa~, stop him! i want chicken!" You turned to plead junseo while your chopstick still on that last piece of chicken, refusing to give in to him. You knew your big brother would definitely help you, since he loves you too much, He swapped SeongJun's chopstick away for you to take the chicken. 

"yah hyu-" 

"Shut up seongjun, you can't do anything now since she already ate the chicken. " You high-five junseo and he smiled in return, took his bowl and the emptied chicken plate to the sink. You turned back from junseo to seongjun but only to get a glare from seongjun.

"Why are you a girl! You should be born a boy then hyung would’ve helped me instead of you!'

"Get over it oppa! I know you would still prefer me to a brother." you smile in glee but he pouted.


You woke up with a clear mind, welcoming the start of a new day. With a sigh because you dreaded school, dread having to come face to face with Got7. 

"Yah! are-" JB grabbed your hand from behind which shocked you and you winced because your injury haven’t recovered yet. He let go immediately on reflex, equally shocked. You frown and glared at him blankly, walked away without a word. Its too early for all these nonsense. 

"Min so ah, hows you and trouble? getting along well? "

"Joy tuan, hows you and scaredy cat? getting along well i see" She was caught off guard by your snappy comeback.

"What you little-"

"Stop it Joy Tuan, I’m not in the mood now" you moved her away from blocking you and you walked to your class. She glared at you, Jaw dropped. 

“OI min so ah!" Yugyeom called you, "i really hate to do this , but go to the music room 3"

"no."

"huh?" yugyeom was puzzled by your rejection "why not?" he bloated out stupidly

"I’m not stupid, you're probably gonna lock me inside."

"I’m not okay! believe or not, you should see it yourself." he walked away after saying what he supposed to say. Taking his words, you went to music room 3, carefully peeping inside. 

You saw BamBam dancing. You knocked on the door, you could care less about breaking his moment. "You're finally here, i thought yugyeom wouldn’t help me"

"what do you need BamBam?" Keeping a safe distance away from him.

"i just, i just wanted to say sorry for my hyung's attitude towards you." you furrowed your eyebrows, "believe me, they are nice, they just don't show it"

"nice my , my hand would be in this state if they are nice." You showed your bandaged hand to him

"I’ve been with them since we are 4, Trust me, They are really nice people. "

"Why are you apologising in their place and telling me all these?"

"because i want to be your friend. i know you dislike my hyungs, dislike me but i really like you, as a friend i mean." He glance as you shyly.

"They wouldn't be pleased to hear this would they. Or did they ask you to do this?"

"Definitely not, so ah ! i did it without them knowing, i know they wouldn’t be happy to hear me wanting to be friend with you, but i really like you, you're cool, you're brave, you're not like other girls in the school. i really hope we can be friend."

"Friend, thats what you said."

"Soah" *hmm, no harm, right?* You don't have friend before, you want to know how does it feel to have friend in school. He helped you a couple of times, he doesn’t seem like a bad guy either.

"Alright, we shall be friend, what are you gonna do for me?"

"what?!"

"You said you want to be friends with me, anything to proof that?"

"How do you... how do you want me to proof it?" 

"Forget it, friends then?" you stick out your fist and he bumped it with his.

*why does BamBam wants to be friend with MinSo Ah? i should tell oppa about it*