6

Snowing in the summer

After a happening day with Junseo, the two of you  reached home to find a sulking seongjun. You and Junseo chuckled knowingly. During dinner time, he called to check on you but JunSeo picked up and told him to have dinner by himself before returning home, he was so disappointed that he didn't get to join the two of you.

"oppa, you deal with maknae oppa, I’m going in for a shower first, goodluck" You patted your eldest brother's back while laughing and walking to your room. Closing the door to your room, getting ready for a warm bath, you could hear your maknae oppa's whine. About what you ask? Other than not bringing him out, what else. You smiled, your heart warmed. 

After you are done with washing up, you dragged your tired leg downstairs, Watching the two brothers sitting together eating ice cream, you walked towards them and squeezed yourself between them, separating them, They look at you weirdly. Ignoring them, you took seongjun's spoon and ate the ben & Jerry ice cream with JunSeo.

"YAH, MIN SO AH, you go away! Thats my ice cream! " He said , attempting to snatch the spoon away from you, " You had your time with hyung! now is my turn! "

"Don’t be so gay, Oppa" you spat while trying very hard to control your laughter. Junseo was laughing too, like always, he was never offended by your comment. Seongjun continues to get his spoon back, he grabbed your hand and snatched the spoon away from you. 

"A-AH ! Apeo! " You pretended to cried out, since they knew that your hand is injured. It made seongjun sat up in surprise, "omg my Gosh, you alright? Is it very painful?" Junseo too, got a shock. "yah Min SeongJun! you're too rough!" he hit seongjun on the head with his spoon.

"i didn’t do it on purpose, it slipped off my mind that she got an injured hand! Here's the spoon, you can have it! sorry okay" He said looking sincerely sorry. You couldn’t help but burst out laughing. They turn to you, thinking that you've gone mad. You pretended like nothing had happened and ate the ice cream deliciously. 

Waking up from that shock, Junseo laughed again, "Yah Min So Ah, I’m letting you go this time because you made your maknae oppa there looked stupid" He high-five you.

"hey you two! Fine! have the ice cream all to yourself and turn in to fat pigs while i look fabulous here!"

Instead of giving him sarcastic replies like you would, you and Junseo ignored him and finished the ice cream by yourselves which left him speechless.


The next day, you went to school as usual, as much as you hate to, one day of cutting classes was more than enough. Both your brothers had early shifts today which left you going to school alone. You weren't complaining, you've been going to school alone before they knew the situation you were in.

After the morning lessons, the bell rang signalling the arrival of the 1 hour lunch break. Walking through the corridor which led to the locker, you could hear people whispering about you as usual. If you even call that a whisper. Opening your locker that was immediately slammed shut, you closed your eyes, sighed and open your eyes again. "What is it now joy tu-" You turned expecting to be joy tuan, but it turns out to be him.

Yes him, Joy tuan's brother, the kingka, that arrogant that you wish he had never exist.

"What do you want now?" you didn’t retort the last time because you didn’t want to cause troubles, but what he did to your brother hit your limits, you want to stop being a coward right now. You’ve officially hated him since the day your brother found out. If it wasn't for him, you wouldn’t have fought with your brothers. If it wasn't for him, your watch would still be here. Technically done by his sister, but still!

"What do i want? I demand an apology from you," he said, advancing towards you with every word he said. You looked straight in to his eyes, not afraid of him. You rolled your eyes, turned towards your locker, opening it trying to get your book out, but was once again, slammed shut, you swear your locker will break one day. You were just lucky you had a fast reflex and haven't got your hand slammed on before.

"You weren't the only one injured okay, we're even, what do you really want now?" 

If only looks could kill, you would’ve died several times now, Mark fixed his eyes on you, bored and angry. He held his hands beside your head, trapping you from going anywhere. "Go away" attempting to push away his hands but he was too strong.

"Apologise and i'll let you go" he said deadpanned.

You rolled your eyes, ridiculed. You didn’t know why you you had the apologies, you felt so offensive towards him suddenly. Its like your hate for him suddenly rose from 75% to 180%. Maybe because you felt safe now that your brother knew and that your brothers’ got your back, or maybe you just felt a little trust that he wouldn't hit you since he didn't do it the last time.

"Like brother like sister."

"Are you looking for me Min So Ah? Disappointed that my brother was the one who approached you today?" Said Joy Tuan who was catwalking toward you. 

You smirked. "No, not a tiny bit, Instead, I'm happy, your brother actually talked to me first. Thats a first isn't it?"

Its true, he doesn't start a conversation with just anyone except for Got7 and his sister. *Right, why did i expect an apology from her* Mark thought.

Joy stood beside Mark whom still has both his arms beside your head, "You think too highly of yourself Min So Ah, you think my brother would want to talk to some trash like you? Oppa! you heard what she said? She's funny huh, she thinks that you're interested in her, isn't that stupid?" Joy laughed loudly.

Mark pushed himself off the locker and patted Joy's head, "Joy-ah, don't be silly, why would i be interested in someone like her?" 

Noticing one of his arm moving away, you took the chance to walk away from the attention. *Childish siblings*

Mark was staring at you intensely when you walked away. *we'll see what happen to your school life in MJT* He smirked and brought Joy to lunch with him outside school. It was not allowed in between curriculum hours but what could the school management do if they are the Precious prince and princess of MJT. 

While You had your lunch alone at the school canteen, what's new. Nothing's new but yet, student ALWAYS have something to gossip about. You see this sight every day till it doesn’t even bothers you anymore. 

When the long school day ended, you headed towards the school gate. You saw Yugyeom and BamBam standing at gate, seemingly waiting for the others to come out. Since BamBam is there, it shouldn’t be difficult to pass through them, you knew BamBam wouldn’t bother you. 

"Oh its that loser, lets go bother her, school's getting bored recently because of Mark hyung and Joy." Yugyeom told BamBam when he saw you walking towards the exit. 

"Stop it Yugyeom, she’s not your source of entertainment, don’t bother her when she didn't even disturb you. Why are the others so slow, i am so hungry!"

"Seriously BamBam, if you want to continue to be like this, i will tell the hyungs you like her!" 

"Rubbish! "BamBam spat pushing yugyeom's head. 

BamBam was hoping you would walk faster and leave before his hyung come out of the hellhole. But you had to have your things dropped at this moment when his hyung came out with Joy and her followers.

"Oh, oppa, seems like the loser is stalking you around. Wherever you are, she will be there." Joy said with a smirk.

You picked up your wallet and your shillings that had dropped out of your wallet with your good hand before looking up to find people you wish they never exist, with a sigh, you walked away, you didn't want to cause a scene and you wanted nothing to do with them.

Unfortunately, Joy Tuan loves you so much that you can't get away from her. She ran infront of you, unknown of her motive you continue to walk, that gate was so narrow that you had to walk pass her to get through, you were busy staring at her guessing her next move that you didn’t notice she had stuck her leg out to trip you. BamBam saw and was about to call you but was warned by yugyeom once again. "Im serious Bambam, i don’t know what will happen to her if i tell hyung" 

With that BamBam could only keep quiet and watch you being bullied. 

Yugyeom patted Bambam's shoulder and cheekily walked towards you, and placed his hands out infront of you, you stare into his eyes, you knew he wasn’t being sincere so you stood up without his 'help'. But he pushed you back down to the floor.

"When people offers you their help, take it, its a form of res-"

Before he could finish, he heard a familiar voice across them.

"OOOH, Got7 bullying schoolmates huh, its a first that they are not the one getting bullied isn't it?" said a guy with a dirty blonde hair. His friend snickered behind him.

Got7 all came forward beside Yugyeom, with their expression darkened and Joy retreated behind them as well. 

*who are they?* you thought while scanning them left and right.