15

Snowing in the summer

3days later, your brothers had taken leave to accompany you as you had many body check-ups scheduled by doctor Park. You had told them not to do so but they said they were tired of work and wants to accompany you. Yes, you had such sweet brothers.

Upon finishing all the check-ups, the nurse helped you to your ward with wheelchair as you're still weak from all the blood test and injections. Your brothers took over when you reached your ward. Junseo carried you on to the bed in bridal style. "Thank you oppa" If anything, you are definitely grateful for your mom to give birth to your two elder brothers. You had relied on them for the past 19years, and they had no complains. To you, your father was someone whom you could trust, but if you were to choose, your brothers definitely come first not that you would sacrifice your father in anyways, he is still important to you.

"Just now Doctor Park came before you, he told me you can be discharge earliest tomorrow, and your test results was so far so good, except for your CT scan and blood test results which will be out tomorrow."

"Let's just get me discharge tomorrow okay? please? I really want to go back to school, staying here will probably just make me stupid and i will go crazy if i stay here for one more day." You whined

"Alright little one, if that’s what you want, but no you will only return to school next Monday. and sorry to say, we are only free in the evening, so you will wait here after you get all your test results alright, we will pick you up in the evening"

"Oppa, it’s okay, i can go home myself, you don't have to pick me up. Im fine arent i ?"

"We pick you up or discharge a day later. You choose" Seongjun said playfully. Which made you sighed deeply. "I knew it"


The following day, you were very excited for your brothers to pick you up. You were not a bit worried about your test results because you thought nothing would happen to you since you look and felt fine. So you sat on your bed calmly waiting for time to pass.

"Hi Min So Ah, How are you feeling today?" asked doctor Park, " happy?"

"yeah, finally leaving this prison" You joked.

Doctor Park laughed slightly and continue to sign on pieces of papers before he started explaining to you your test results and medications you need to take in case of headache. You smiled at him and he told you to take care after you are discharged, you smiled at him and he ree too before leaving the room. The test results showed that everything was fine and well. You were glad you don't have to be kept back for a few more days.

As promised, JunSeo reached the hospital around 5 in the evening and SeongJun could not make it and said he will meet you at home. You didn't mind at all, you didn’t want to trouble them in the first place. When you came out of the hospital, you took in a deep breath and smiled. *freedom*

"Happy?" Junseo placed his palm on your head, you nodded excitedly and he took your hands and led you home.

Needless for you to say, they took really good care of you, too good. They wouldn’t leave you out of their sight even for a second. For the Nth time, you actually told them not to worry, they still repeat the same thing over and over again. You gave up telling them to stop and just let them be.


The next day, your brothers reluctantly left for work. They kept nagging you to be careful and they told you not to leave the house without their consent and you assured them you will never leave the house. You were eating your late lunch at 3, made by Seongjun when you heard the knocking of door. Cautiously, you look through the door hole and surprised to find someone familiar standing outside. You opened the door and was greeted by BamBam.

"Hi So Ah"

"hi?"

BamBam scratched the back of his neck shyly, " Erm... i went to the hospital this morning and they told me you've been discharged so i came here to find you." He reached out to pass you a bouquet of flowers, "This is for you," You took over the flowers and opened the door bigger to invite him in. It was the least you could do. He went to the dining table which you were previously having lunch, and sat down while you went to the kitchen to get him a glass of water.  He thanked you before taking a sip.

"So... how's your head?"

"It’s okay, Dr Park said everything is good."

"That's good to hear"

You smiled. There was a very long silence before he continues to speak.

"I see that you're having your lunch, am I disrupting you? should I go?"

"Erm, there's no need to go if you are in no rush, I've finished my lunch already." You led him to the living room and he looked very uncomfortable and awkward as he shifted from side to side.  "So Ah, I-I wanted to apologise, for the BAP incident as well as the Got7 incident."

"It’s okay, there's no need to apologise but" he look attentively at you, "but?"

"but I think we should stop talking to each other in school." You said directly.

"but why?" He was surprised by what you said.

"just because" you looked away from him.

"If it's because of what got7 said to you previously, you don't have to worry, because they are starting to accept you, if its because of B.A.P, the more you don't have to worry because Got7 will be with you, I will be with you. I will protect you" BamBam started mumbling stuff.

"BamBam" you tried to stop him.

"Or is it because of me? is there anything that i've done wrong? You can tell me you know, I ju-" he got cut off by you. "BamBam stop it"

"It's not because of you okay? Yes, it's because of Got7, but I don't need them to accept me. I am not ready to accept them. Have you not realised the impact from what you guys had done to me in the past? and now you are asking me to accept you guys." There is no emotion in your words, no anger, no nothing. That is what made BamBam disappointed, he was expecting you and him to be friends.

"I'm really sorry for what you've been through all those years in MJT but can't you give me another chance? Give us another chance? I am sure they would hope to be friends you."

"If a sorry is useful, why do people still suffer. Time doesn't always heal everything. At least to me, it doesn't."

"Do you really mean it?" He drilled his puppy eyes to Soah's, as if pleading her.

"It's late already BamBam, my brothers will be coming home soon. They won't be happy to see you around."

After taking a deep breath, BamBam had no choice but to stand up and leave your house. He didn't want to force you and make you feel uncomfortable, that will only make you grow apart from him. With heavy heart, he dragged his feet out of your door, bid goodbye to you and left. You closed the door and took your plates that you had left on the dining table before BamBam arrived, and took it to the sink to wash. Something at the back of your head telling you that BamBam was very sincere but you pushed back the thoughts, Why would you accept someone who gave you a hard time ever since you enter the school, moreover, when you did absolutely nothing wrong? You've always thought you don't deserve any friends, so why do you want BamBam to be your friend, why do you feel shaken when you tell BamBam to stop talking to you. Why did you start to think that maybe Got7 aren't that bad? Frustrated, you took a tub of ice cream and sat at the Sofa, and started digging into it. You ate at a very fast speed which caused you to have brain freeze. You put down the ice cream and started clutching onto your head. Something Felt wrong, why does a brain freeze feel so painful.

"ahhhhh" you called out. You were having double sights and liquid seems to be flowing down your nose again. It dripped onto your white blouse for you to make sure it was blood. With one hand clutching onto your head, another grabbed onto the napkins trying to stop the flow of blood, but It’s not helping, the more napkins you use, the more the blood seems to flow out. You panicked but you didn’t want to call your brothers because you didn’t want them to worry. You lied down on the sofa, pinching the bridge of your nose and stuffed tissues into your nose. Your head were still spinning and it hurts badly as if it it about to split open the next second. After another minute, your blood is still not stopping, you gave up and dropped your hands. You would see spots in your sight and you felt awful. *Why did this happened?*

You heard the doorbell and you wobbly walked to the door with the help of the furnitures around, your head were spinning badly from the walk.

"Sorry pumpkin, i for-"before Seongjun could finish his sentence, he felt a light weight falling on to him.

"YAH SO AH YA!" you took your shoulder to have a clearer view of you face, and he almost got a heart attack. Blood was streaming out of your nose and your face was as pale. Your half-lidded eyes gave you a view of the person who knocked on the door.

"Oppa..." before your half-lidded eyes were fully closed.