17

Snowing in the summer

That evening after dinner, SoAh was cleaning the table when SeongJun stopped her.

“Yah pumpkin, let me do this, you should rest more”, he pinched your cheeks. “Look at you, you’ve lost so much weight, nobody is going to marry you in the future” He teased

“You’re so childish, if no one wants me, then your pumpkin will have to stick with you forever.” You gave the rag to your brother and strolled to the kitchen. JunSeo was washing the dishes when you enter. Automatically, you tied up the trash bag and informed your brother that you will be bringing the trash out, ignoring the detest from your brothers. The dispose area wasn’t so far from your house, it was only a less than a minute walk. After throwing out the trash, you turned around to return to your house, you stopped on track when you came in view with 7 guys standing in front of your house, fidgeting.

They seemed very hesitant to press on the door bell.

“GOT7?”

After class, around 7pm, GOT7 left school together. As promised, they will visit SoAh once school ends.

“OPPA deul! Where are you guys going? Clubs? Can I join?”

Yugyeom cringe at Joy’s voice, to be honest, he never liked Joy. He puts up with her simply because of Mark, but he didn’t like the way Mark spoils her. Which made her the arrogant princess she is now.

“Sorry Joy, we have something important to do, I’ve called Mr Park to pick you up. Go home first okay” Said Mark.

*Something Important* It was merely a phrase in the short sentence but was caught by YugYeom’s sharp ears. He had been observing Mark ever since he heard that Mark visited you in the hospital alone.

BamBam leading the way, although Mark knows where SoAh lived because he once followed her home, but he didn’t want to let anybody know that. GOT7 walked down the narrow road, heading towards SoAh’s house. They barely got away from Joy. She was so clingy that they had to run away from her in order to go to SoAh’s house.

“So this is where the poor kids live at” Jackson said amusingly, running towards one of the old game machine outside the shop-house. “OH EM GEE, look at this, this is so cool! Why haven’t I seen this before?” Which earned him head shaking from his friends.

“Will you stop it Jackson Wang, behave yourself” YoungJae said, irritated. Jackson came to his side quietly, trying to do aegyo on him but it was useless. YoungJae will never be affected by all these.

When they reached SoAh’s house, no one wants to press the doorbell. They were all giving each other looks, signalling each other to press the doorbell.

“GOT7?”

You shuffled towards them, giving them weird looks. “Why are you guys here?”

“We just wanted to visit you since you didn’t come to school today.” Said the ever wise man, JB.

You stared at them with disbelief, *VISIT ME?! * “Erm, well, t-han-nk you?” You said uncertainly.

“Well, aren’t you going to invite us into your house since we are already here?” Said JR

“My hou-“You were cut off by the voice that turned out to be your eldest brother. “SoAh! Why are you taking so long? It’s cold ou-“JunSeo stopped his sentence and look at those uninvited guests. He stepped out, closing the door behind him and stood in front of you protectedly.

“So may I ask why are you guys here at this time?”

“We just want to pay a visit to SoAh since she did not attend school today” Once again, the leader said.

“Oh well, since you already saw her, I think you should take your leave now” With much hostility, JunSeo did not give them any face. You tugged onto his shirt but he grabbed your hand and gave you a look, a look that tells you not to talk. “Our house is too small to contain all of you”

“I don’t think it’s nice to treat your guest this way huh” Said Mark, making eye contact with JunSeo without fear while Jb was mumbling behind him to be nice. 

“Correction, uninvited guest. Since you are uninvited, I think that’s the right way to treat you. Please leave, I don’t know how you get our address, I know you have your way, but please stop bothering my sister.”

“We just wanted to visit her, putting all those past aside, we are very thankful to her for saving our maknae, so please let us talk to her” JB knew that was what BamBam want.

“Putting the past aside? You aren’t the one to say put the past behind because you are not-“

“Oppa!” you tugged onto JunSeo’s shirt again, “I will just talk to them for a while. Hmm?  Please?”

JunSeo sigh deeply, he couldn’t reject his sister. “Alright. Don’t talk outside, come in to the house, its cold, I don’t want you to get sick again” He enter the house first leaving SoAh and GOT7 outside.

“I think you heard him” You followed JunSeo in too.

Upon their entering, SeongJun jumped up from the sofa “What the h-““Seong! Language! “

“Why are they here?” He pointed fingers at them.

“Come with me SeongJun, let them have a talk with SoAh.”

“Are you bei-“

“Come with me” Seongjun Dragged his feet, reluctantly followed his hyung back to their room.

“So why are you guys here?” You sat down and asked after you served them drinks.

“We just wanted to check on you, and Bam was worried about you since you didn’t attend school. He felt that it was his fault. So we came here to see if you’re okay.” Said JB

“WOW Min SoAh! Your house is as big as my room, it’s my first time being in this kind of house.” Said Jackson who had been keeping it to himself and busy looking around the house, amused by every single thing.

“Well I’m sorry Jackson Wang that my house is only as big as your room. You can leave if you don’t like it here.”

“Hey chill girl, I didn’t say I don’t like it, I just find it amusing and I like how cosy it was, unlike my own room” With the last sentence, GOT7 looked at each other and felt the same way Jackson feel. You somehow knew that many of the rich kids have many different stories other than being a spoilt kid since their parents only knows how to work. You drank your water from your own cup and glance at them one in a while, feeling the tension. BamBam coughed to ease the tension in the room.

“So-SoAh, are you still sick?” He asked, making all the heads turned to you.

“I’m feeling a lot better now already.”

“Then why didn’t you come to school today?” It was Mark’s turn. *GOTCHA* Yugyeom smirked internally. *He never cared about anyone*

“Well, I had check-ups to follow-up, so I didn’t go.” It wasn’t a complete lie, you had check-ups, but it was because you fainted and also the nosebleed you had. The chat went on for another half an hour before the clock strikes 9pm sharp.

“I think it’s time for us to leave, you should rest now” Said YoungJae. You had no objections to that since you were drowsy from the medicine you took after dinner. “I will see you guys out”.

The rest of them went out of the house first leaving BamBam alone with you, “SoAh,” You turned your gaze to him, “I really want to thank you, sincerely, for saving my life and getting yourself injured.” You smiled, “I was so afraid when you came back to me that day because I knew how ruthless BAP could be, but you still stood in front of me”

“You’re welcome. Even if that person weren’t you, I would still save him because I can’t ignore what I see. If I didnt see it, then it's none of my business. But because I saw, I have to help” You walked towards the door and see them out.

"do you think you can reconsider my request?" He was still persistent on being friends with SoAh and she knew what he was saying,

"let's talk about this another day" she replied before they reached the door to see Got7 waiting outside.

“We will take our leave now, please rest well Min SoAh.” Greeted JB, receiving a nod from you.

“Thank you for coming.”

Your brothers came out after they heard the door closes.

“So Min So Ah, you’ve gotten quite close with GOT7 huh? I think there is something you need to explain to hyung and I right?” SeongJun commented sarcastically making your elder brother look at you with a doubting expression.

“it’s not what you think it is, we are not close. They came to visit me because BamBam thinks that it was his fault for dragging me in to this” You assured your brothers and you made your way towards the room.

"Yah hyung, will you accept if GOT7 became friends with SoAh?" asked Seongjun curiously but got hit on the head by Junseo.