18

Snowing in the summer

After much argument with your brothers, they finally agreed to let you attend school with the condition being SeongJun bringing you to school in the morning and Junseo Picking you up after school ended. 

Waking up early as usual to prepare for school, you went in to the kitchen first to prepare breakfast for your brothers. You passed by the fridge and you saw a note which made a smile tugged up at the corner of your lip. “I will be coming home early today kids, Don't worry about dinner, I will buy takeaway before coming home and we will eat together. Saranghae nae aideul.”

You happily prepared breakfast while humming to your favourite tune before heading up to change into your uniform. With light steps, you skidded towards your room but on the way there, you bumped on to your brother. "Hey slow down there lovely bum, why so jumpy?" Junseo held on to your shoulder to stable you.

"Oppa! appa will be coming home for dinner tonight! It's been long since we sat down and eat as a family! You have to come back earlier today okay! Tell SeongJun oppa to come home earlier too! I can't wait to go to school faster and end class faster!"

"That happy?" Junseo chuckled at your behaviour and received a nod for his question. "don't forget you have to wait for Seong to send you to school!" He reminded which in turn received a pout. " oh, right" You ran to the room in full speed and you hear Junseo shouting at you behind. "YAH YOU ARE GOING TO GET HURT! SLOW DOWN !"

"SEONGPIG! Wake up now!!!!" You ignore Junseo and screamed at SeongJun even before you reach his room.

Junseo smiled contentedly while shaking his head.


After dropping you infront of your school, SeongJun left for his work. On your way there, he kept reminding you about waiting for Junseo to pick you up and nagging about how you should be careful in school. If you were a third party, you would find it funny but because you were the one getting nagged at, it was not fun at all. You gave SeongJun your glummest face as if to tell him to stop, but it was no use. Of course you know they really made big sacrifices to arrange their schedule to accomodate with your, and you really appreciate it.

You were looking forward to school because staying in the hospital and home was boring but you were not looking forward to meeting Got7 in school. You were 100% sure that they will not behave like how they were behaving a couple of days ago, as well as yesterday. You wonder what tricks are they going to pull today, but one thing for sure, you can't wait for school to end and return home to see your dad. You weren't really close to your dad because he was rarely at home, but he is still your dad, you appreciate how he worked hard to give you and your brothers a better living, and it has been long since you sat down and eat with him. You were really excited.

You were happily collecting your books from your locker until you heard a voice that made your hair stood up.

"Min so ah!!!! You are finally in school!!" The voice you recognised as Jackson's screamed. You pretend to busy yourself with nothing in the locker, almost hiding your whole head in the locker, ignoring his screams, and turned to the opposite side after shutting your locker in the speed of light, avoiding them. The more you want to avoid something, the more they will appear infront of you and that's probably why fate decided to make you bump into Mark at the opposite side. "Annyeong Min So Ah" he said lowly. You stumbled a little and let out a gasped when you felt someone holding on to your arms from behind. Looking up, you then realized that all the other students who were originally walking casually stopped on track and staring at the scene in front of them. "Why are they so nice to her today?" "what just happened?" "Why would jackson call that loser's name?" " I thought she quit school, and i was so happy"

You dropped your head and sighed, wiggling out of the person who held onto your arms. *It was supposed to be a good day, I guess not*

"I thought you guys said you will not bully me anymore?" You gave a pointed look towards JB after collecting yourself.

"Who said we are here to bully you, chingu?" JB smiled and you frozed. *Chingu* You flipped your head towards the crowd formed at the concourse. You don't care about what people thinks about you but you don't need another wave of rumour about you. Being laughed at was already enough, rumours would not be needed.

You didn’t know what to do and stood rooted to the ground, and as if god heard you but decided to send another disaster rather than help.

"OPPA!" a shrek came through the hallway. Everyone turned their attention to the source, who else would you expect to act like a boss in school, Joy Tuan. "Got7 oppa! I knew you would be here!" She stomped through the hallway, but stopped and scanned you up and down. "oh, Min SoAh is here too. What a surprise, I thought you quit school because you knew where you stand but i guess not" She smirked. You rolled your eyes and turned to go but she grabbed your hair from the back.*Ah*

"How dare you roll your eyes at me"

*No more bullying from Got7 but still a living hell thanks to Joy Tuan* You thought and felt the pain going through your whole head. You felt your head aches often now, and you didn’t know why. You held onto your head not caring if Joy is pulling your hair or people pinpointing, laughing at you. You felt like fainting as you squeezed your eyes tightly, your vision seems to be blurred and the world infront of you seems to be spinning. "Argggg"

"Yah, Joy, let go of her" You heard multiple panic voices asking Joy to let go of you before you felt that she let go your hair, you fell on to the floor. You saw blurry image of Mark pulling Joy away, Jr and JB ordering everyone to get back to classes while the rest came closer to you.

"Min So Ah, are you okay?" Jackson patted your cheek, receiving a week nod from you. You didn’t notice that BamBam was holding on to your hand tightly, which was caught by Yugyeom.

"BamBam, can you carry her to the infirmary?" Said Yugyeom, but before bambam agrees, you held onto the nearest arm which happened to be Jackson's and stood up. You leaned against the lockers with their help.

"I am okay, you guys can go to class" with wobbly steps, you pushed them away and swayed towards to direction of your class.

"Don't be stubborn So Ah" BamBam carried you and brought you to the infirmary by force.

"Wow our maknae is all grown up!" Exclaimed Jackson exaggeratingly, while the other members left without him.

"Are you feeling better now?" you nodded, half an hour after taking your pills. There was silence in the room because neither of you knew what to start on.

You cleared your throat before starting, "BamBam, if you are guilty or thankful about that incident, you can just let it go. You don't have to be so nice to me because of that incident. I told you that I helped because I want to, so you don’t have to take it to heart."

"I am not being nice to you because of that incident, SoAh, I am nice to you because i sincerely want to be friend with you. You are a nice girl. I just want to be friend with you." He sat beside you on the bed and looked into your eyes when he said all that. You can definitely feel his sincerity at the very moment. You turned your gaze away, "I don't know how will i accept you, you know what Got7 did to me in the past was..was" you sighed, having difficulty to find a word to fill in the blank.

"I know it will b-"  He was cut off by you.

"but one thing I know is that you were never nasty to me, BamBam, that was what i was grateful for. I don't need people to stand on my side neither do i need friends, I just need someone who doesn't pick on me and talking bad about me." You looked up, "Why is it so difficult."

"You deserve friends, you deserve to have your own peacefulness. So are you willing to accept your first friend?" He held out his hand.

You stared at it for long, bambam was anticipating for your action. You stretched out your hand slowly and hesitating, before sliding your hand in bambam's.

"Friends" said BamBam.


"Oppa! Can you walk slower! I can't catch up" Joy whined in english because she was being pulled by Mark

Mark stopped on track and turn to face his sister, "Joy, I think you should stop picking on Min SoAh." He replied in English.

"And why is that so, oppa?" Joy gave the most irritated look towards her brother with her arms on her waist, "have you not seen what she did to me?!"

"In fact, I really have never once saw it with my own eyes, I've only heard from you. Are you sure she really did those to you? Are you sure she actually threatened you? Was it really her that bullied you in the past? Or did you make everything up?" Mark asked his sister.

"What have you heard?! Did that Min SoAh tell you something that made you this way? You know you can't trust her, she's a that hates me, she's trying to get you to her side! Don't listen to her! I am innocent! "Joy crossed her arms confidently, raising her voice at mark for 'accusing' her. While mark only replied with a smirk before he walked off. He's been thinking about the issue a lot lately, thinking about the conversation he had with you at the hospital, thinking about what had happened for the past years in school, why did they bully you. He had no idea either, he was blindly following his sister's words. Did he really spoiled his sister? He knew he did but he didn't want to admit, his friends have been telling him that but he chose to deny.

*What am i supposed to do about the both of them, but why am i caring about that Min SoAh* He sighed