5

Snowing in the summer

Next day, 

JunSeo volunteered to walk you to school before leaving for work. You two were walking happily until you saw the group of familiar boys infront of you. You unconsciously grabbed Junseo's shirt and hid behind him. He held on to your hand and walked towards them with you behind him.

"Oh Hi, So Ah.... and brother." Said Jackson with a sly smirk.

Got 7 stopped on track as well hearing Jackson. 

"well look who we have here" said Mark while piercing his eyes through JunSeo, "The loser and her brother huh." 

"So these are the boys Seongjun told me about huh?" Junseo asked you while fixing his eyes on them. He walked towards 'the red hair guy', Mark. "So you are the red hair guy huh. oh! I recognise you! you're the one i saw that night right?!" He recalled SeongJun telling him about the main bully, the Red hair guy and Bambam. While Yugyeom's curious glance got unnoticed by the latter, BamBam gave Junseo an apologetic look.

"Hey Oppa, i'm gonna be late for school already! we should go!" you attempted on pulling Junseo's hand but he did nothing to move. "Oppa!" you half whispered, half shouted, you knew he would confront Got7 ever since Seongjun told him those incidences that had happened. They are Got7 for goodness sake, they got the power to do anything to your brothers, and they are good at fighting too. You wouldn't want your brother to get hurt. Stubbornness runs in the blood, Junseo's gaze did not leave the school kingkas for a second. This gathered the crowd of students from MJT. 

You heard whispers like "OMG who is this fine boy! Why is he standing infront of the loser?" "whats with him and the Got7?" "How dare he go against Got7, he has got some guts there" His blood boiled hearing people describe his sister as a loser. It wasn’t pleasant and he never knew his sister was an outcast all these years. 
Looking at Mark smirking, Junseo felt annoyed and walked toward Mark and punched him which made everyone gasped, "You better not mess with my sister anymore! if you do, i will make sure your face would be 10 times worse than this!" Mark smirked once again at Junseo, wiped his blood away and closing the gap between junseo and him. "What a protective brother huh" after finishing his sentence, he raised his fist wanting to return the punch. You rushed infront of your brother with your eyes closed which made Mark retrieved his fist at the very last second with a gasp. He looked at you wide eyed, *lucky i did stopped in time, phew* he thought. He was still in shocked that you just ran out and stood in front of him. *why did i even care*
"yah! how could you come out like this!" Junseo grabbed your shoulder and turned to make you face him.
"Oppa! let's go! i really want nothing to do with them!" you persisted on pulling your brother out of this chaos with a pleading look.

"Dongsaeng-ah" He shifted his gaze to you, you were nervous, to be honest, you were afraid of Got7, afraid of your brother at the moment. You hate fights, You hate someone you care for getting hurt because of you.
"oppa, can we go? please?" with watery eyes, Junseo softened, you heard him sighed softly. He grabbed mark's collar which caused the other Got7 to be in defence mode. "I am serious about you bullying my sister, i warned you guys" He harshly pushed Mark towards Got7. Mark was pissed yet he couldn’t stop looking at you. You too, look at Mark but unlike you who look at him unemotionally, Mark’s gaze showed a mixed feelings you couldn't figure out.

Junseo held your hand and led you away, away from Got7, away from school. He decided that you shouldn't attend school today. On your way to who knows where, you heard him talking on the phone taking emergency leave. "oppa, why are you taking leave? you should probably head to work, don't mind me, I can go home on my own." 

"Aigoo lovely bum, what am i gonna do with you. How could you hide it from us so well, how could you be so strong and acted like nothing happened everyday? i didn't even notice anything.” He sighed, took your small body frame and hugged you. He rubbed your back, " How could i not realise a thing, I’m such a failure. I didn't know you were suffering in school..." You lightly pushed yourself out of his grip and held his face to look at you."Oppa, You're not a failure neither you’re a bad brother. I chose not to let you know. Now that i feel your love and care for me, that’s enough. Thank you, you and mambas Oppa had done more than you should all this while. and i really appreciate it. I haven't tell you and seongjun often but i love you Oppa, i would have probably gave up on life if it wasn't for you and seongjun oppa." You hugged Junseo and he embrace you tightly.

"Now now, i have no work for today, and you have no school, we shall have a brother-sister date without seongjun!" He hung his arm over your shoulder and dragged you with him, "Where are we going?" your curiosity kicked in.

"I don't know, haven't thought of it yet, we can go have my favourite ddokbokki, then go to arcade like brothers would do, then window shopping like sisters would do! how does that sound?" he sounded too overly excited

"and you said you haven't thought of it yet, yeah right..." you mumbled. He chuckled.