4

Snowing in the summer

JunSeo advanced towards you.

"Lets go SoAh," He said while gently holding onto your hand that was on your lap, you pulled back and looked at him.

"No, i don't want." You said sternly. You saw a flash of hurt in his eyes but you being stubborn, you ignored. He turned his gaze to BamBam, "Are you one of those guys that bully SoAh in school?" JunSeo asked firmly. BamBam got caught off guard by that question, he didn’t see it coming. 

"I...I" he stuttered. You sighed, "Let's go oppa, i will go home with you" You stood up and pulled Junseo's hand tugging him to go, you didn't like GOT7 but recalling those past bullying incidences, BamBam actually didn't participate in any of it, sometimes he even tried to help you secretly, so you decided to save him from your brother. You didn’t know what SeongJun had told him but you were afraid, you don't know what he would do to BamBam.

Hearing that you would go home with him, JunSeo didn’t bother to care about anything else. He just let you pull him, leaving BamBam dumbfounded at the empty playground all by himself. After a distance away from the playground, or rather, away from BamBam, you let go of your hand and walked infront of him. You didn’t want to talk to him, you knew you were at fault but you can't help but think that they really thought you were a burden to them all this while. You were afraid, because other than them, you have no one else to lean on. They are your everything, your brother, your friends, your parents, your home. You didn’t realised you were crying thinking about all these, and Junseo was following you quietly, keeping enough distance to give you space. 

You stopped on track, JunSeo followed up and stood beside you. He thought you were angry and were thinking of ways to coax you, but instead, he saw tears streaming down. "Soah-ya, why are you crying? Don't cry okay? Oppa is really sorry, we didn't mean what we said just now, you know, right? " He held your shoulder, pulling you towards him, and hugging you and you burst out into tears. You hugged back. " Oppa, i..i am no..not a burden rig..ght? " You choked on your words, grabbing Junseo's shirt tightly.

"Ofcourse not silly girl, You are never a burden to neither me nor SeongJun alright. You have to remember this. We said things we don't mean to because we were too caught up with our emotions and we are very sorry." He held your injured hand and examine it, "Does this still hurts? you should've told me" he patted your head softly and and squatted down infront of you. "Come on, Your SeongJun oppa can't wait to see you back home safely." 

You climbed up his broad back, but your tears wouldn’t stop flowing. This was the first time you cried so badly ever since your mum left you. JunSeo was trying very hard to comfort you but you only cried harder. He laughed at you for being silly and a crying mess at the moment. 
"Oppa...the watch..." you burst into another round of crying thinking of the watch that were destroyed. "Moms will hate me for sure..." you mumbled into his shoulder. 

"Silly girl, why would moms hate you. She loves you the most. Oppa will help you fix it okay? Don't worry about it" 

"but ... it's not going the be the same anymore. I am so careless, why am I so dumb, I can't even protect the things I love."

Probably attempting to brighten the mood, JunSeo laughed at you again, "Yah, you are getting all your snot onto my shirt! It's disgusting!" 
You ignored his protest and wailed harder, "I don't care!"

Junseo let you down at the doorstep and the first thing you stepped into your house, you were crashed by Seongjun's bear hug. "Soah I’m sorry, oppa is really sorry, forgive me alright, trust me, i love you. I am sorry okay" you laughed at him, Knowing you aren't a burden to them is enough, you can never stay mad at them. "I promise, Next time we won't tell Hyung anything okay." with this, he got a smacked on his head, hard from Junseo who were standing behind the both of you. Watching their silly interactions, you three laughed heartily. It was a short dramatic night that they wish will never happen again. 
 


*I wonder if she is okay. Was she crying because of us? Or something happened between with her family?* After you left, Bam Bam went back to the lounge he owned with GOT7, he couldn’t stop thinking about you and what happened to you that makes you cried so hard back at the playground. The So Ah he thought he knew was strong, and doesn't express her emotion easily. You never once cried when his hyungs and the queenka bullied you, so what makes you cry now?

"Yah BamBam! what are you thinking about? We have been calling for you since just now" Said JB hyung.

 "Nothing, why are you guys calling me?" 

"What do you want for dinner? Jr didn’t want to cook for us today, so we are getting delivery."

"Hyung, can i have chicken, ddokbokki and Jjajangmyeon?"

"Sure BamBam, is that all you want?" Jb replied while keying in the delivery number.

"yes, why are you so nice today?" he joked

"Because you are paying for all our food today!" cheered JB and he ran off.

"YAH HYUNG ! WHEN DID I SAY I AM PAYING FOR IT ! " Bam Bam shouted and ran after JB. The other GOT7 members where lazing around the lounge, some watching tv and some playing games, while some just laze around.


Next day, 

JunSeo volunteered to walk you to school before leaving for work. You two were walking happily untill you saw the group of familiar boys infront of you. You unconsciously grabbed Junseo's shirt and hid behind him. He held protectively on to your hand and walked towards them with you behind him.

"Oh Hi, So Ah and brother." Said Jackson.