3

Snowing in the summer

After whipping up dinner for the three of you, you three sat down at the small dining table to eat.
On your way home from the Supermarket, SeongJun have been reminding you to tell him what had happened to you, but you kept dragging it, and you planned on dragging for as long as you can. You told him you will update him at home. While he helped you to clean your wound properly, you started your story. You got a very angry SeongJun in return after you ended your story and he insisted to let JunSeo know because he has the rights to. You pleaded him not to mention it to Junseo yet and promised that you will tell him yourself. He had never ever kept anything from JunSeo so you were slightly worried. You kept looking to and fro from your plate to his face, afraid that he will blurt out of nowhere. 

"Lovely bum, did you just learn how to cook this? You've never cook this dish before, it taste good " JunSeo oppa broke the silence not knowing anything. Usually, dinner would've been filled with you and Seongjun's bickering but today, you just kept quiet, you did not want anything to slip off your second brother's big mouth . 

"yeah" you replied simply and scooped a big spoon of rice and stuffed it into your mouth. 

"yah! Eat it slowly, no wonder you got no boyfriend until now, your eating image scares all the boys away!" SeongJun said . You shot him a glare, and went back to your food. JunSeo was looking at you intensely, "are you sick, SoAh?" You turned to the sudden change of tone of your elder brother as he help the back of his palm to your forehead.

You politely removed his hand, "I am okay oppa, why are you asking?"
"its just that you two never stop bickering during dinner, and you don’t sound like yourself today, you know, you can always tell me anything." You panicked but stayed composed, " I’m okay oppa, you don't have to worry, i-i am just a little tired." You smiled weakly as he gave you a doubting look. 

"Hyung, i saw So Ah being bullied today when i went to fetch her fr MMPF " You jumped up from your chair and grabbed your second brother's mouth before he could continue. You smacked his shoulder harshly for revealing it. He shrugged, swung you away, moving you to a side, blocking you . " Hyung has the right to know anyway"

" Still! you promised me to keep it a secret first! I told you I will tell him myself!" You shouted back at him. 

"Promises are meant to be broken in-front of hyung " SeongJun childishly sticked his tongue out, not knowing you were burning on the inside.  

You were really annoyed with him, you weren’t this easily annoyed normally but you really didn’t want to let JunSeo know about this incident, yes you can trust him, you can tell him everything but you don’t know what he will do about it and most importantly, you didn't want to worry him. He is mature enough to help you with your problem but you don't know if he can take this incident well. He is aKeats overly protective of his two younger siblings afterall. " How could you! You promised! You told me before that you will never break your promises with me! i hate you! " 

"Stop it you two" JunSeo spoke up, like a big brother he is, with firm voice. But none of you gave your attention to him . 

"Excuse you Min So Ah, don't you use that tone of yours to me when i have done nothing wrong, We haven't been saying anything about respect doesn't mean you can continue that way, we are still older than you!" SeongJun was angry hearing you said you hate him, when he thinks he clearly did nothing wrong. You stared hard at him with your watery eyes.

"So what if you're older than me! You never act like one anyway!" you accused like a kid would. 

"I have been taking care of you all this while and now you said i don't act like an older brother?!" 

"So yo-"

"OKAY ENOUGH! MIN SO AH!" he paused, looking at your stunned face, he softened and calm himself down, JunSeo continued "So ah, be good and go back to your room first alright, I will talk to SeongJun." He ordered? You stubbornly sat still, angrily facing away from them, not taking any order from your elder brother. "I said go back to your room, Don't make me repeat myself, and you, Seong Jun! tell me whatever you know." 

"You better not, Min Seong Jun! " You look at your second brother as you bumped your fist harshly on to the dining table.

"MIN SO AH! RETURN TO YOUR ROOM THIS INSTANCE!" JunSeo loses his cool. Your tears rolled down your cheek, "Why are you getting angry at me when he is the one who broke the promise with me! Why are you only shouting at me! What about him!" You childishly pointed finger at him. "Yah Min So Ah, How can you be acting so childishly! We have been spending our precious time taking care of you and what we get is you being childish and disrespectful?!" 

"Childish? your precious time? " you laughed bitterly not believing what you just heard, as anger took over you, "oh, so I have always been just a burden wasting both of your precious time all this while huh, i should've know it! No one likes me anyway..." You cried and ran out of the house . 

 

JunSeo's pov

After SoAh said all those words and ran out, i realised what i said to her as a big brother was truly very wrong. I just wanted her to grow more mature but I forget that she’s at the sensitive age,  i left her by herself, not chasing after her yet as I know that she needs her own space for a short moment. I want her to think about it, reflect and realise her mistake while demanding  SeongJun to tell me what happened.

"SeongJun, i believe you have something to explain" He was almost halfway reaching the door but was stopped by me, he turned to me, shocked. He didn't say it out loud but I know that he is worried the moment SoAh ran out. What can I say, both of us are very protective. She's like a gem to us. "hyung , aren't we going to go after Soah?"

"Why do you care? You're angry at her, you don’t love her that much do you? Even when she ran out, you wouldn't even be worried"

"What? no hyung, how could you say that? she's my one and only sister," He looked down and mumbled, deep down , i know he loves her, we rarely looses our temper around So Ah, but we both did it this time, I know he regretted it, I do too. We must have hurt her badly.

"Then why did you raise your voice at her?" I took a good look at him, but he kept quiet. "i know i did too, and i regretted it as much as you do, i didnot chase after her because i want to let her know she have to grow up too, I want her to reflect on her own actions and I am positive that she’s mature enough to do that. For now, i want you to tell me what exactly happened before we head out to look for her. Okay?" 

SeongJun spent another 10 to 15 minutes telling me whatever SoAh told him, the whole Got7 bullying thingy that she had told him, as well as the watch incident this morning. I was Pissed at the red hair guy he was talking about. How could we not know that she have been bullied all this while, how can she stay strong for so long, how could she not mention anything to us? i thought she would tell me anything. Was that why she's always so insecure about having people to love her? I understand She couldn’t tell us because she don't want us to worry about her. I took a good look at SeongJun as tears slipped from his eye, I slung my hand over his shoulder. "Come on Seong, Chest up and lets go get our precious sister back.”

"Sorry Hyung " 

"I know you are worried about her. I’m sorry too, i failed as a big brother huh, i've never once realised her problems.” I chuckled bitterly . 

"No Hyung, you’re the best brother we could ever get, you know her, she only shares good news." with that,  we left the house to look for our lovely bum.

Back to your Pov 

*So I've always been the big burden wasting their precious time all this while? They didn’t even try to stop me from leaving, they didn't even run after me. What did i do to make them hate me? i thought i could always rely on them.* You wiped your non-stop tears vigorously while those thoughts kept running wild in your mind. You stopped once you reached the playground, You sat under the slide and hugged your knees to your chest. It was the place you always cried at when your mum passed away, the same place you would always find comfort from every time you were bullied. You tried to cover your cries when you heard footsteps coming nearer.

The stranger bent down and matched his height with yours. It was so dark that you couldn't even figure out who was it as you were blinded by the street light that was shining into the dark hiding place.

"SoAh?!” His voice filled with surprised, “Are you okay So Ah?”

*How did he know my name? he sounds familiar* You rubbed your eyes , and took a clearer look at him once again. 

*! got7! whats his name again? Ah! Bam Bam! Wait, he is here, meaning other got7 members are here too?* you felt like because your day was already bad enough, you can't take anything worst anymore. He pulled your hand trying to get you out and you panicked. "Let sit at that bench okay?” He stopped and retracted his hands from yours but held out a polite hand waiting for you to grab instead. “If you’re worried about the hyungs, Don't worry, I am here alone." 

Holding onto his hand with your good one, you slowly got out of the slide cautiously and sat on the bench beside him. You look into his warm eyes carefully, making you want to trust him, but your mind said no. "Why are you here at this timing ?" 

" I could ask you the same thing, why are you crying under the slide? is your hand okay? " he said as he wiped the tears away from your face and examine your palm which his friend stepped on. Watching your wary expression, he understood, "You don't have to tell me, its okay, i know you don't trust me 'cause of my hyungs and those incidences, but i can promise you that i am different." 

*Another promise, bull* you turned away.

"Okay, pretty girl shouldn’t cry" He attempted to wipe the tears again but was stopped by JunSeo's clear voice.

"I knew you would be here So Ah" he smiled.

JunSeo walked towards you, You look at him hurtfully With tears glistening in your eyes, Which made JunSeo's gaze soften.