1

Snowing in the summer

"MIN SO AH ! " screamed the queenkas

You were used to this already, really , this happens everyday since your first year in MJT college . Never were there a day that your name was not heard during the break time. Wherever you go, they seemed to be able to spot you easily. You tried to ignore them almost every time, but they will start to pull your hair, slap you, humiliate you. No one bothered to helped you though, no one in school have to courage to stand up for you. You could only see the sea of pitying faces they gave you. You have always wondered why they picked on you, but your question were never once answered. In this huge school, you only have yourself to rely on, you were alone.

Today was just a typical Monday, you were at your locker trying to collect your books in your locker until you heard your name being screamed out loud. You sighed deeply, closed your eyes for a second and opened again. You stepped away from your locker only to have your locker slammed shut in an instant. Everything was constant, every move was predictive. You turn to look at the gorgeous lady in front of you, 1.7m height towering over your 1.6m body. It was such a waste for someone with an angelic face to stoop so low by being the school bully. She was loved by many though, who doesn’t love her? She's almost perfect, keyword: almost. If only she wasn’t a bully, you would safely say that she’s the definition of perfection. She is rich, tall, has long silky hair, sharp nose and cherry lip. She is the main model for the popular fashion brand in Korea, Xnanda. Her being a bully was the thing that only MJT students know, and she made known to them by threatening them not to let a single word leak out of this campus. The example of a Senior who thought she was being heroic by spreading words to protest to the princess has made her family go bankrupt within 3hours has made the others shut their mouth obediently.

She, Joy Tuan, together with her 3 friends, Minji, Sunmi and Fiona, are the queenkas of the school. Everyone knows that the kingkas got her back as one them is her brother. Thus, no one dares to bully her. You were brave, not scared of standing up for yourself , but you just couldn’t risk it when the last time you stood up for yourself, she threatened to fire your father who was working in the company under them if you were to retaliate, You didn’t want that to happen, so you were trying your very best to control yourself. 

Back to her brother, Mark Tuan, Got7 's member. Cold, heartless, arrogant. You could easily know that Joy and Mark are siblings. It was rumoured that Mark never smiles, i repeat, NEVER. No one ever saw him smile, maybe he does but just hardly. Many said that you should never ever interfere with whatever Mark does, or even try to talk to him unless he started the conversation, if not, you're putting your own life at stake. Almost 99% of the girl population of MJT swoon over Mark and his friends, saying that he's hot, badasses that all the girls like but to you, Mark was just a typically bully, trying hard to act cool, nothing else. So whats so great about him? Oh right, he is rich, like filty rich, and his father owns the school. You can say everything that happened in school is under his control.

Coming back to your senses, you realised that you had zoned out while Joy was having her usual "fun" time with you. She was "clearing" your locker while you were being held captive by her little followers. You struggled to release yourself and stop her from throwing everything out of your locker but to no avail. You didn’t give a about her as you knew your attempt was useless until you saw her holding a timepiece which held a special significance to you. Its a watch left behind by your late mum, it was the last gift you received from her. You wear them every single day to remind you of her, and you never forget to place it in your locker for safekeeping since you were always picked on in school, you didn't want to risk getting it damaged. But just this once, you made a mistake, you forget to remove it from the locker before Joy came.

"Ooooh, pretty watch you have there” she said while holding on to the strap of the watch with two of her finger, as if holding on to a piece of trash,, “too bad, it looks too worn out, I will clean this trash for you.”

You began to panic.

"J-joy, put that d-down!" You trembled.

"what if i want to play with it? " she smirked, sensing the anxiousness in you as she swung the timepiece in her hand carelessly.
“PUT THAT DOWN IN THAT INSTANT!"

*PIAAAANK*
Pieces of glasses were scattered around the strap as Joy heartlessly trampled on to the watch with her feet over and over again in front of you. Your tears starts to form in your eyes as you swung yourself, with all your mights, to release yourself from the queenkas, and strolled sternly towards Joy. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT!"

"Its not my fault you should thank me instead! I helped you to get rid of that trash." She said casually as if she did nothing wrong.

"You are really terrible, you've got nothing to lose doesn’t mean the others have nothing to lose!" with that, you pushed her away, bent down, and tried to gather up all the broken pieces with your tears stained face. Joy walked away with her signature smirk.

After watching the usual morning drama that they had enjoyed so much, everyone disappeared. 

"Out of everything why this?" You sniffed, reaching for the bigger piece on your right, but pain shot through your hand when someone decided to step on your hand and walk over it . 

"OUCH!" You cried , the glass pieces pierced through your palm, 

You looked up, it was Mark, the badass that everyone is talking about. His friends surrounded him, he showed no sign of remorse and walked away. You tried very hard to control your anger and continue to pick up the Strap and glasses with your bleeding hand.