The Show Must Go On 1

My Brother, My Lover

We went home leaving everyone behind. Omma tried to ask what happened when we entered but none of us spilled anything.

 

Luckily, the paper dried and the novel I was currently working on got finished. We left Omma behind, hoping Appa will do all the talking.

 

 

I changed into my comfortable clothes and submitted the novel I've been working on to my boss. I sent him everything via e-mail and I opened the drawer under my desk. All my notebooks were full and the only option I had was pen and paper. Ah, it doesn't matter, I have to write this.

 

And with that, I began writing my story...


 

*rring rrring*

 

Uh, who the hell is calling me at this hour?!

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Henry-ssi! Where are you?! The show starts in an hour!"

"I'm on my way!"

 

Ah, shoot. How can I forget?! My manager called me, good thing we went home early. I grabbed the first shirt and shorts I can find and changed/ I wore my sunglasses and my cap and I quickly ran to my car.

 

After 30 minutes of driving, I arrived at the studio. I apologized to my manager and all the staff members. They quickly led ne to the dressing room and fixed my hair and makeup. I was playing games on my phone to pass time when it buzzed.

 

To: Henry oppa

 

Where are you? I made lunch...

 

From: The one and only

 

To: Princess

 

I'm at the studio. I forgot that we had a show today...

 

From: Your oppa

 

To: Henry oppa

 

Oh....

 

From: Your princess

 

To: Princess

 

 

Cheer up, okay? ^^ Save some for me, I'll taste it when I get home.

 

From: Your oppa


=( Oppa isn't here.. I'll just save some for him then. It's just simple bibimbap but this is the first time I made Korean food. I always make American food...

 

I wanted to thank Henry oppa for saving me. I don't know what's going on inside Donghae's mind. I'm rather scared than angry of him right now.

 

I carried the container with me and I slowly turned the door knob to oppa's room. Fortunately for me, he forgot to lock it. I placed it next to his laptop and one object caught my eye. A photograph.

 

 

Maybe she is his girlfriend? They look so...close. She looks unique, but her name is written on the picture. Maybe she's his type? Amber....

 

I shook the thought off my head and headed downstairs. I ate the bibimbap I made and felt satisfied. After that, I grabbed my favorite strawberry yogurt from the fridge and the TV.

 

Is that Henry oppa?! He's so famous around here huh...how come I didn't know...


 

"Henry-ssi, your commercial really kept us craving for more and more chicken! Where did you get that kind of superpowers?"

"Ah, it's the chicken that's very delicious, I guess."

"You seem quite happy today, your aura is really...positive!"

"Ne..."

"Well, today, we also have a very special guest."

"Bwo?" A guest? But..I thought I'm the only one...

"He's no other than Donghae from Super Junior!"

 

Oh no. No no no no no. This can't be happening. 

 

"Good morning everyone!" He bowed.

 

Play cool, Henry. This is just a show. Nothing personal.

 


Is that Donghae? He's in the show with Henry? They are...groupmates? I really need to know more about these stuff...

 

I turned off the TV in disappointment and went up to my room. I grabbed my pen and paper.

 

'Chapter 3 - The Show Must Go On'


End of part 1

 

A/N Sorry for the short update and typos...I was in a hurry. I have already written until Chappy 14 in my notebook and I only have weekends to update... Mianhae *bows deeply* Hope you enjoyed it though!