Bad Girl 1

My Brother, My Lover

 

"Princess, wake up!"

 

Mmm...who is shaking me?"

 

"Wake up!"

 

I slowly opened my eyes and oppa was standing beside appa.

 

"Appa, it's really early.."

"We have an important meeting today with the Lees and the Jungs, and don't worry. We're bringing Henry along in case something happens again."

"Don't sweat it, appa. Donghae and I have already cleared things between us." Appa sighed in relief.

"Ah, that's really great to hear. Now go and get dressed! We don't want to be late."

 

Appa went out and I was left with oppa. He gave me a cup of coffee.

 

"Did you sleep well?"

"Ye." I nodded.

"Is your hand better?" He reached for my hand.

"Mmm. That's because you treated it immediately."

"That's good to hear. I'll wait for you outside."

 

He kissed my forehead and went outside. How long have I waited for him to be the first person I see when I wake up everyday?

 

 

 I changed into this simple dress and tied my hair into a neat and high ponytail. I walked out of my room and held my handbag for me. He's such a gentleman. 

 

 

Oppa, appa and I rode the family car to the building. Appa told me that we were going to have an important meeting today with the Lees and Jungs. I don't have problems with Donghae anymore but it surely makes me nervous to see Krystal.

 

*ting*

 

We entered the elevator and oppa squeezed my hand. Ah, it must be written all over my face.

 

"It's gonna be alright, okay?" He whispered.

 

*ting*

 

The elevator door opened and I took a deep breath. This is it. There's no turning back now.

 

We bowed to the Lees and Jungs and the meeting started. Henry oppa and I held hands under the table. The tension built up so high but just his presence made me feel secure.

 

 Donghae looked great as usual and he would smile at me from time to time. I'm glad that it's not an awkward time for both of us. Im happy that he moved on.

 

 

 Krystal on the other hand looked great too but her style is too daring for me. She would glare at me often and her eyes would shift to Henry oppa who talked to me occasionally to keep me company. I guess the four of us will be the future of this business.

 

Mr Lee stood up from where he was sitting and went to the center of the room. He cleared his throat before speaking and all eyes were glued on him.

 

"During the last 6 months, our company have observed both groups to decide which party we'll invest in."

 

So that's what the documents were about. Partnership with the Lees is what we're fighting for here.

 

"In 6 months, the Park Group raised 500 million which is a potential increase. We are very pleased and this is a very promising group."

 

Yes! I hope the Jungs didn't make more than we did.

 

"As for the Jung group, there was a potential decrease in their profit during the last 6 months from the usual 500 million to 350 million. This is a really big disappointment."

 

Anymore surprises, Mr. Lee?

 

"Because of this, our loyalty will belong to the Park group!"

 

Everyone in the room clapped their hands while Krystal pouted, her eyes full of hate. I glanced at Donghae who just smiled and I turned to Henry oppa who gave me a thumbs up. Yes, we did it. All of appa's hard work paid off eventually,

 

The meeting ended and all of us were in the hallway. Appa and Mr. Lee were talking while I was talking to Donghae.

 

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For hearing me out that day and not acting awkwardly between the two of us."

"Ah.." he smiled. "I realized you were right." he offered his hand "Friends?"

"Friends." I shook his hand in reply. "So, are you seeing someone?"

"Leeteuk hyung is setting me up with all these girls and such."

"Ah, that's good to hear, then. The leader must be concerned about your relationship status." I laughed teasingly.

 

 

"Excuse me, may I have a word?"


Okay, so hey guys! Short update, I know. Sorry for the late update too, my hand got sprained and it was so painful that I cried and couldn't play my violin :'( Now that it's a little bit better, I tried to write at least this little. I hope you enjoyed it though!

 

I planned this chapter before the Fantastic album came out and its just a big coincidence that the titles match. Haha. Thank you for reading ~!