A Day With My Brother 1

My Brother, My Lover

Sorry for not being able to update, unnies and oppas! We had exams this week, but it's over so...yay! I can't wait to start writing again/// Ah, my hands on my laptop... anyway, I'm gonna post lots of updates so stay tuned!


[The next day]

 

"________-ah, why didn't you tell me?"

"Appa, you were so happy and I don't want you to be sad." I explained.

"But still, baby girl...."

"Appa! I'm not a baby girl anymore!" Appa and Omma burst into laughter.

"Yes you are." Henry oppa patted my head and smiled playfully. "You need me to protect you."

"Yah, Lau Henry!" I shook his hand away. "Who told you?"

"I just feel like it." He winked.

"Our kids are getting along well, don't you think?"

"________, Henry, we'll be announcing our engagement to the public tomorrow."

"Jinja?" We both said in chorus.

"Yes, but don't worry about it." Omma replied.

"While we do that, why don't you huys go out today and get to know each other more as brother and sister?"

 

What?! A...a day alone...w-with...Henry oppa?!

 

"I'm sure my dongsaeng here would love that."

"Anni op-"

"Okay then!" Henry winked. "Go and get dressed!"

 

I obediently followed his orders. I would hate to admit it but inside, I'm really nervous and excited. My heart pounded like crazy at the thought. I'm finally gonna get a day alone with Henry oppa.

 

Since I didn't know where we were going, I chose to wear something beautiful yet simple. The weather blessed us and came along with our brillant plan.

 

He was standing beside my door, wearing weird clothes. A jacket, a cap and a big pair of sunglasses. He also handed me a pair of them.

 

"What are these for?"

"Are you kidding? We need a disguise," He played with his hair. "-and we can't ride my car."

"Bwo?!"

"If you don't want paparazzi on our date then-"

"Okay, okay! I get it! And who said this was a date?!" He laughed at my reaction.


 

______ was frowning but I'm glad she did as I said. We were walking in our spacious garden on the way to the gate and I sneakily intertwined her fingers with mine. She didn't complain and I smiled in satisfaction.

 

We were already at the gate when she slipped her hand away. I wonder what's wrong. I looked at her.

 

"Oppa...."

"Ne?" She looked at me.

"I have never rode...um...public t-transportation...before." She said shyly.

 

She blushed. Aigoo, she's so cute when she blushes. I interlaced my fingers with hers and held her hand firmly.

 

"Don't let go then, okay? Or appa is going to kill me..." I laughed.

"Arrasso!" 

 

We walked outside and waited at the bus stop. _______ was clearly nervous, but I'm glad she agreed to hold my hand. We entered the bus and it was kinda shaky and she almost tripped, but I caught her before she could fall.

 

"Are you okay?"

"Mmm..." she gulped and I let her go.

 

We sat side by side and we talked about different things. Our careers, our parents and the last private day of her life. Well, technically not mine because from the day I debuted, privacy was stripped from me.

 

"Oppa, where are we heading to?"

"Where do you want to go?"

"Um....I don't know..."

"Well then, our first destination will be according to my choice."

"Where is that oppa?"

"Somewhere you'll surely enjoy."

"Tell me!" Is she using aegyo on me? She looks so cute.

"Don't use aegyo on me 'cause it won't work." I winked. "You'll know it when we arrive there." I patted her head.

 

I planned on taking her to a small amusement park I used to go to when I was a kid. I really liked the place and it's been a long time since I've been there so I kinda miss it. Only a few people know about it too. It's where anyone can be the child they were again. I hope she likes amusement parks though.

 

I looked to my side where she was sitting and her head was leaning on the glass. She looked really sleepy, or rather sleeping already. Her eyes were closed and it only exposed the beauty of her long eyelashes. 

 

I caught her and placed her head on my shoulder. She looked so peaceful while sleeping. She was snoring lightly and I giggled at my sudden action. Ah, so this is what it feels to have a sister (A/N Henry is the only child in this story).

 


 

I felt quite tired and I closed my eyes. My body was slowly giving in to sleep and my head tilted, making my neck hurt.

 

Suddenly, I felt someone pull me closer and rest my head on their shoulder. I didn't mind though because it felt really comfortable and the person was clearly taller than me. I caught a glimpse of my brother before drifting to DreamLand. 

 

...I wish we could be like this everyday...

 


 

"We have arrived!"

"Huh?" 

"Surprise!"

 

Memories of Donghae suddenly came back to me. The times we spent here during our first anniversary, it all came back. The photos we took, the laughter and joy we shared, they all found it's way back to me.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

I kept my tears from falling and bit my lip. I didn't want to ruin our day but I couldn't help it. I was hesitant to look up, afraid I'd only picture Donghae's face again. He called me once more.

 

"_____-ah," I slowly looked up.

 

I thought I'd see his face. I thought I'd see his smile...but why? I see Henry. He's smiling at me....I want to cry right now.

 

"______-ah, what's wrong?"

"It's just...."

"I promised I'll make this day memorable, right?" He held my hand but I took it back.

 

The whole time I was with Donghae, he held my hand. I still hoped he'd hold my hand again, but whenever I'm with Henry, that heartache slowly fades away.

 

"I won't let go." He offered his hand. "I won't hurt you like hyung did."

 

At first I hesitated, but I realized I feel safe when I'm with him. Is this because he's my....brother? No, it can't be. It's an odd feeling. It has to be something else.

 

"I'm sorry for taking so long..." I placed my on his and we intertwined our fingers. We put on our sunglasses.

"Let's go!"

 


 

Tadah! A long update as promised!

So... Henry's new music video Fantastic is out and I'm freaking out!! OMG, the violin...I'd go anywhere to buy that kind of violin! Let's not let him down and support him all the way! Aja aja fighting!