The Show Must Go On 2

My Brother, My Lover

[An hour later]

 

"Henry-ssi and Donghae-ssi, you didn't get into a fight, didn't you?'

"Of course not!" Donghae tapped my shoulder. "We actually went on a trip today..."

"Really?" The host clapped in anticipation. "Can you tell us about it?"

"It's actually a 'trip' with our families. They were talking about business the whole time." I smiled.

"It sure is nice to have friendly parents."

"Ne," I nodded."

"We heard that your mother is marrying again, Henry-ssi. Is this true?"

"As much as I would like to tell the good news, I'll let my mom do the honors as respect." Henry bowed.

"And to end our program, let us see a dance from Donghae and Henry!"

 

We both danced weirdly and the audience burst into laughter. We bowed and the show ended. Everybody congratulated us for a job well done and I quickly left the building. _______ is waiting for me.


 

The thought of Henry and Amber bothered me. I tried to shake it off but failed eventually. I muttered these to myself and rest my head on my desk. 

 

I hope I can spend more time with Henry-oppa....then maybe I can forget about Donghae.


 

I kissed omma and entered my room. She asked me if I already took my lunch and I just nodded. I purposely didn't eat so I can taste _______'s cooking. A small food container was placed beside my laptop. There was a note next to it witn cute handwriting. 

 

'Oppa, this is my first time cooking Korean food, okay? Please don't laugh if it's not good, I worked hard ^^'

 

Her message brightened up my mood. Is this her way of expressing gratitude? I should save her more often then. I opened the container and dug in. It was okay...it wasn't that bad but I still love Chinese food over Korean. It's her first time anyway.

 

I carried the container with me and into the kitchen. ______ was standing there near the sink. She wore a tank top and shorts, I never realized she had this great figure. I surprised her.

 

"Aigoo!" I shouted.

"Ommo!" She exclaimed and quickly faced me. "O...oppa.." I walked towards her and she turned beet red. "Don't scare me like that!"

"I liked that food. Thanks for cooking."

"Jinja?" She sighed in relief. CUTE.

"Ne. Next time, let's cook together, okay?"

"Arrasso!"

 

I helpes her clean the kitchen and we talked about lots of things. She stopped in the middle of our conversation and looked at me.


"O-oppa..."

"Ne?"

"Do you...um..l-like.." Way to stutter, _______!

"Like what?"

"Do you like...s-someone?"

"Why'd you ask?"

"The picture...."

"Oh, Amber? She's just a close friend."

 

Wew. I almost thought she's his girlfriend. Wait, am I HAPPY?

 

"Are you jealous?"

"Bwoh?!"

"Hey, there's no need to react like that..." Henry laughed.

"A-anni..."

"Good." Oppa patted my head.

 

[A little while later]

 

"Oppa...."

"Ne?"

"I was watching TV a while ago and you were with..."

"Mmm.."

"Is that...okay?"

"_______-ah, in the showbiz world, we can't let our personal issues affect our image."

"Oh?"

"Didn't you watch the whole show?"

"Aniyo..."

"Well, we didn't fight." I smiled.

"See? You look more beautiful when you smile." he giggled.

 

So, Amber is not his girlfriend. And just like I thought, the show must go on...