Over You 2

My Brother, My Lover

Donghae. The last person you wanted to hear.

 

You: Yoboseyo?

Donghae: _______-ah! I've been calling you for who knows how long!

You: I've been busy. What do you want?

Donghae: I want you to listen to me.

You: What do you think I'm doing right now? And is that all? Because I'm over you.

Donghae: No you're not. You still love me.

You: I don't care about you!

Donghae: Let's see...

 

Donghae hung up on you and you were left confused. He doesn't give up that easily and the thought made you shiver. You had to know his next move.

 

30 minutes, after the call, your doorbell rang. You got trampled in fear and you didn't know what to do.  The doorbell rang again and you slowly opened the door. There in front of you was...

 

"Annyeong! "

"Gah!"

"________-ah, why do you look like you just saw a ghost?"

"I've been...expecting...someone" you mumbled.

"What? I don't understand. " He stood there in confusion.

"Come in...." you quickly let him in.

 

Both of you came in and he was impressed by how big and good your place looked. It was written all over his face.

 

 

Her apartment is huge! She has a big TV and a laptop...wait, is that TRAP?! Oh no, I'm in trouble. 

 

"Henry oppa, by any chance, do you know this singer? He looks like you and has the same name...I was wondering if you had a brother or-"

*ding dong*

"_________-ah, were you expecting somebody?"

 

She mumbled something I didn't understand. She was acting weird a while ago too. I wonder what's wrong. She opened the door and there stood...

 

"Hyung!"

"Henry!"

 

I looked over to _____ who had her eyes open wide and her jaw dropped. 

 

"Do you know each other?" The three of us said in unison and I laughed.

"Anni..." _____ shook her head. 

"I'm her boyfriend." Donghae hyung put his arm around her shoulder. ______ pushed him away.

 

Wait, what? Boyfriend? _____ has a boyfriend?  Is hyung the person she was expecting? Then why does she keep pushing him away? What are they? What are we?

 

"Henry, why are you here?" Hyung pointed to me.

"You're the one I should be asking!" _____ shouted.

 

"I...I don't think I'm needed here."

 

I know that I should understand her, but my body betrayed me. Anger and fear played through my mind instead of understanding. Henry, what are you thinking?

 

'I'm thinking why I'm thinking about you...'

 


 

"What have you done?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"I'm here because I told you."

"I don't want you!"

 

Donghae walked closer and closer to me until my body was pushed to the wall. His hands were on my shoulders and I didn't know what to do.

 

Damn, I loved him I still love him, but I know that he'll do the same thing over and over again. His face was nearly an inch from mine when an innocent teardrop fell from my face.

 

"You don't want me here anymore right?" I nodded.

 

He walked away and closed the door. I fell to my knees and cried for who knows how long. I should've kissed him and told him I still want him but I didn't. I cried. I stupidly nodded.

 

'Am I over him?'

 

~End of Chapter~

 

Sorry for the short update! 

Did you like this chapter? Please tell me what you think, this is my first fanfic! Thank you very much for reading! *bows deeply*