Trapped 2

My Brother, My Lover

"Yah, do I have something in my face?" He caught you staring at him.

"No...it's just...you're right." You looked down.

"Right? With what?"

"We all have troubles in our lives and I feel sorry for getting your clothes wet." You gulped. "I just felt..trapped. I felt the need to let all my anger go." You tried to hold back your tears.

"Hey, what did I say about getting wet? It's not your fault!" You looked up and his puffy white cheeks greeted you. "Look at that!" He pointed to the sky. Right before the both of you was a rainbow.

 

"See? After the rain comes a rainbow."

"I'm glad you understand."

"Well, my father left my mother a few weeks ago and I can't bear to watch my mother sad. I just needed to get out of the house for a while." Why are you telling me this? you thought.

"I'm telling this to you because you seem to understand too." He looked into your eyes.

"Ah, we really are in a similar situation. Today, I caught my ex cheating on me. He was my first, and I was too blind, I guess." You talked to him about it comfortably, like you knew him for years now.

"Oh, I'm foolish for not introducing myself earlier." He held out his hand. "Annyeong haseyo, chonun Hen-li imnida."

"Is that Henry in English?" You chuckled. "Annyeong haseyo, chonun _______ imnida." You shook his hand.

"How did you know English?" You leaned on the wall, still gazing at the rainbow.

"I just came here 3 years ago. We moved to Korea from America since...." You paused and he looked at you, concerned. "since my mom died." You continued.

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. Besides, you said it yourself. We came here to move on and I hope that my mother is happy wherever she is now." 

"_____-ssi, that's true. We're the same huh? Both our parents are single now." You both laughed lightly, still soaking wet.

"Ah, we should really get going if we don't want to catch a cold. Nice meeting you."

"I'll drive you home!" He said cheerfully.

"Ani..I'll just ride my own-" You suddenly remembered that you left your car in the parking lot of Donghae's apartment and you certainly didn't want to go there.

"Left your car at your ex's?" He said shyly, rubbing his neck. 

You raised an eyebrow. "How did you know?"

"Just a wild guess." He chuckled. "Come, I'll give you a ride home."

 "Ne. Kamsahamnida Henry-ssi!"

"Let's drop formalities, call me oppa, okay?" He patted your head slightly (he's taller than you).

"Ne, Henry-ss-......oppa."

"Good." He grinned in victory and led you to his red sports car.

 

You were impressed by his car. It was your second choice, though you loved your car the most. You were also happy that this car wasn't one of those cars that just looked good but had a noisy engine. The seats were comfy and you sat comfortably on the passenger seat, never leaving your eyes on the window.

 

The car ride was silent and the only time you spoke was when you gave him directions to your place. You asked him to come in, but refused and said he has to go change at home and get ready for his work. You thanked him again and you exchanged numbers and KakaoTalk usernames.

 

You were lying down on your queen-sized bed, staring at your ceiling. Your father was out there in a business trip and he promised to be back in a week. Your father busied himself since your mother died with work and all and because of this, your business was potentially growing internationally. 

 

You also thought about Donghae and why he cheated on you. You thought about it over and over again but you couldn't pinpoint anything you've done that could've made him angry. Then you slapped the back of your head and thought how stupid you are. You were trapped by him for 2 years. It was time to let go. 

 

You researched the about the girl in google and found out that his name is Krystal Jung and she is a part of the group f(x). You didn't give a care that much for KPop, especially to girl groups because you just wrote stuff nonstop while listening to ballads. (A/N that explains why you didn't recognize Henry).

 

*rring ring* Your cellphone beeped as you received a message in KakaoTalk. You looked at the time and it was 11PM..who would've sent you a message by this time? And only Donghae and your family knows your accounts in social media...and now Henry does too.

 

henrylau89: Are you alseep yet?

lovelykat63: Ani..just lying around. How about you oppa?

henrylau89: Funny, I was doing the same thing. I just got back from work.

lovelykat63: You must be really tired now :O you should get some rest

henrylau89: Don't you want to talk to me?

 

You thought for a while before replying.

 

henrylau89: _____? You still there?

lovelykat63: Ne, I just wanted you to rest, that's all.

henrylau89: You hate talking to me that much huh? :( I'll be sad.

lovelykat63: Ani! Don't be...you brightened my day up so I'll get sad if you're sad too :(

henrylau89: ______-ah, I was just joking.

lovelykat63: Henry-oppa, if you don't mind, can I ask what your job is and why you would have to stay up so late?

 

It took a while before he replied.

 

lovelykat63: Henry-ssi? Is something wrong?

henrylau89: No, nothing is wrong. I'm just tired that's all. And I told you to call me oppa!

lovelykat63: I told you to rest! Sleep well and don't get sick because of me! :P

henrylau89: Pabo...I won't catch a cold.

lovelykat63: Yah! Are you calling me Pabo?!

henrylau89: Okay, okay, I'm going to sleep now.

lovelylat63: Goodnight oppa ^^

henrylau89: Goodnight!

 


 

henrylau89: sweet dreams...I'll be dreaming of you!

 

ah... *erase erase* He threw his phone to a nearby couch. 

 

He was still thinking of you until his eyes finally surrendered and let him down at 1AM. 'I'm trapped...' He thought. But he wasn't sure yet of his feelings...he just felt you were special in a way. He remembered that you just got your heart broken and shook the thought off. 

 

He wanted to help you move on...but with his popularity and all, he felt uncertain.

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

Did you like the first chapter? This is my first fanfic and all comments,upvotes and subscribes are appreciated. Please tell me what you think. Kamsaa~ And happy 1st Anniversary to TRAP! Yay!