New Feelings, New Life 1

My Brother, My Lover

We rode a cab going home and I thought of my new life. What will become of our house tomorrow?

Tomorrow, omma and appa are going to have a press conference here to publicly announce their engagement. How its gonna affect my life still remains a mystery and challenge. What will happen to me once the world knows of me and Henry? What are we?

"Princess, what are you thinking?"
"Appa...my whole life is like a soap opera."
"Wae?"
"Mommy died, we moved here, you marry again, I get a step brother, I fall-"
"Fall, princess?"
"I mean..I um..a-almost fell in the bus and...and o-oppa saved me?"
"Why are you asking me?"
"Ah, appa. I h-have to get some rest. Good night!"

I quickly shut the door close and sighed. What was I about to say? Even so, it's clearly impossible.

I went over to my desk to write my new idea for chapter 6. And yes, if you're wondering, this idea is about my life. This story is my love story. Too bad, unlike all other stories, I, the author, can't decide the ending because even I don't know how to end this.

I opened the drawer and inside it lay a stack of papers. Yeah, I ran out of notebooks. I was looking at a cute one when he grabbed me and pulled me to the rollercoaster.

Unlike other authors, I prefer writing on notebooks. True, I still have to type them, but it gives me this feel that I'm the character myself and I'm just writing on my diary. Besides, I bring the one I use with me anywhere in case I randomly get another idea...but I don't have any new ones left so Donghae had the chance. Pffft.

*knock knock*

"Who in the world is-" I said loudly while opening the door and something stopped me.

Right in front of me is the notebook that caught my eye in the amusement park. I looked up and oppa was holding it gracefully in front of me.

"Surprise!"
"T-this is for me?"
"Ne. You were looking at it when I pulled you along so I figured you'd like it."
"Komawo, oppa!"

I gave him a bear hug. He was stunned by my actions, but I didn't care. Every time I need him, he's there. Everytime I want something, he gives it.

He didn't move and my heary started beating like a drum. We stayed like that for a moment before he broke the hug.

"I-....I have to go." And with that, he left.

He closed the door and there I was, standing and staring blankly at the piece of wood. I realizes that during the whole time we were togther, Donghae never crossed my mind. Since we broke up, I thought of amusement parks as a place that held sad memories. I never thought I'd be able to make new ones there.

Since the night he kissed me, I had sleepless nights thinking about him. My mind was telling me I shouldn't, but since that day, I longed for his lips again and again.

Right now, I feel empty. His hyung just left me and here I am again. To think of it, he can also do it to me. He has the more reason to leave me, but I end up still hoping.

During the moment we hugged, time stopped for me. I became selfish and I didn't care about how he felt. 

I fell in love with my step brother.


No, this is wrong. ________ shouldn't have hugged me. She could've just thanked me.

Why is a simple hug making me crazy? Brothers and sisters hug. It's normal, right?

Right now ______ needs me. She wants to forget hyung. While the wound heals, I have to make her happy. I have to protect her from him.

I'll make sure he will never be able to hurt her again. She'a dear to me like my own biogical sister. Am I also dear to her?


A double update as promised! I have no school today because of the typhoon...but I hope the rest of my country is fine. Sorry for the typos and such, but the good thing is You finally admitted that you like him! I have to admit, it's one of the parts I always wait for in a story. Sorry if this one is a short one though, but yeah! Thanks for reading! If you haven't yet, hope you can subscribe or comment because this is my first fanfic and it means a lot to me. Annyeong gyaseo!