Oppa Gets Mad 2

My Brother, My Lover

"Oppa, this is really confusing."
"Just put this here and there and this belongs here and.."
"Oh! Now I know!"

When are we gonna finish this? I stormed to my room in irritation.

"C'mon, oppa. Play with us! I finally know how to play it!"
"Good for you. Now go away!"

~

A while ago he was all cheesy and happy and now he is suffering a bad mood. Well, if won't come out then I won't force him.

"Kyu oppa, lets continue!"

Kyu oppa and I played for almost 3 hours. He always won which made me angry and I told him that I'll win over him next time he visits and he just laughed at me. It's been hurs already and moody Henry oppa still hasn't come out.

"It's dinner time!"

I tried to call him but he didnt respond. He should be angry but if he's going to be like this until who knows then so be it.

"Kyu oppa, how is the-"

My jaw dropped and Kyu oppa gave an apologetic smile. He burned the HOTDOGS?!

"Sorry...." he mumbled.
"Watch and learn."

I grabbed the leftover fish from last night and all the necessary ingredients I needed for the dish from the fridge. I smiled in satisfaction.

I started making the fish steak and experimenting with the sauce. It tasted delicious and I divided the whole serving into 3.

"________-ah! You didn't tell me you cook so well!"
"Kyu oppa, you have to cook for yourself in America."
"You and Henry are a match made in heaven!"

Kyuhyun oppa finished eating while complementing me. He still looked...unsatisfied?

"Do you have some wine here?"
"Ne." I pointed to the wine cellar. "I don't know much about wines though..."
"Don't fear, Kyu oppa is here!" He said proudly.

He came back with a wine bottle in hand and offered me a glass. He told me that the older the wine is, the better it tastes.

I tried to decline it at first but he insisted. He looked like a real wine lover and I didn't want to upset him. He ended up pouring refills again and again to my glass.

It was getting late and Kyu oppa already went home. I washed the dishes and cleared the area but I couldn't do it any further. My head was spinning.

"Oppa!"

He finally opened the door. My vision was blurry and I couldn't see his face clearly.

~

"Oppa!"

I should really open up now. I'm getting hungry.

I opened the door to see a tipsy ________ standing in front of me. That pabo! How dare he make my sister drink!

"Oppa, my head is...spinning."

I carried her bridal style into my bed. She was red and her hair was messy but she still looked beautiful.

"Aish! That ugly wine-drinking beast.....he'll pay for this!"
"Oppa..." Is she crying?! "It's not Kyu oppa's fault..." Ah, please don't cry.
"Mianhae, please don't cry."
"Mm.." She turned around and slept comfortably on my bed.

It was fun watching her sleep cutely but I couldn't take it anymore. My stomach was rumbling.

This is all my fault. If I didn't act stupidly, I could have stopped her from drinking too much.

I went down and headed straight to the kitchen. My thoughts were fighting about who's fault it is. ________ should be responsible too. I was about to open the fridge when a plate with yummy looking sauce beside the sink caught my eye.

Ah, I recognize this. It's fish steak. Hyung can't cook this good, it has to be _____.

'Oppa, I saved this for you. We were supposed to cook together like you said before but you were playing too hard to get. I hope you like it (^0^/)'

Just the note itself made me smile. She really has this special power to make me happy.

I guess I can't stay mad at her for even just a day, huh? Aish, she's too cute to be mad at. I laughed to myself silently while thinking about how loudly she could be sleeping inside my room. I'm sleeping on the couch tonight...

~

"When are you going to finish it? The magazines will be published in a week already!"
"I don't care about the magazines! As long as the public sees this, it will just be as good."
"You still have to make sure that this is a FACT."
"I told you, I saw it with my own two eyes!"
"The pictures you gave me doesn't show the face clearly. This could be just any girl!"
"I'll send you more proof soon, but I'm sure it was her."
"I'll believe you when you do."
"Oh, you will."