Sweet Mianhaes 1

My Brother, My Lover

 

 "Mianhae, ______-ah..." Omma bowed deeply. "I didn't know Henry would do that."

"It's fine, omma. Actually, he helped." I giggled.

"My son helped you?"

"Mmmm.. Please excuse me, omma."

"Arrasso. You must be very tired. I'll let the maids prepare your room."

"Kamsahamnida..."

 

I went up to my room and grabbed the notebook oppa gave me. I opened it and wrote a detailed chapter about that day. It was the best day ever.

What seemed a simple job took me hours. It was hard to find the right words to describe that moment. For me, it was more than I could ask for. It was perfect.

Now that I'm sure oppa feels the same for me, I have to talk to Donghae. We did see each other in New York but I think both of us will need a more formal...how do I say it? Closure. It's time he knows Im letting him go. 

I'm in love with somebody else.

 

You: Hae, are you free?

Donghae: Ne, I have no schedule today.

You: Same place?

Donghae: I'll be there in an hour.

I put on this dress and headed to Mouse Rabbit. It's my favorite cafe and I enjoy just sitting there on a rainy day and maybe writing my story and pumping up some ballads. 


 

Where is _____ going? She seems quite in a hurry. Ah, I still have to go to SM and discuss about something. Then maybe I'll go to Mouse Rabbit and check on Yesung hyung. Yup, sounds like a great plan.


 

 "_______-ah, what brings you here?"

"I'm waiting for someone, Yesung oppa."

"Is it Donghae?"

"Mmm..."

"Would you like a drink?"

"The usual thing will do. I'm not staying here for long anyway."

"Arrasso." Yesung oppa went to the counter immediately.

 

I was playing with my phone when the door opened. Yesung oppa greeted him and he smiled. I guess he's happy now. Good for him.

 

"Why so sudden?" He sat on the chair across the table.

"Oppa," I cleared my throat. "Let's cut the chase."

"...." he just nodded.

"I think we really need this and it's time to let you know that-" I took a deep breath.


 

Please don't say it. Jebal....

"-that I'm letting you go."

 

Her last words broke my heart. My hands were shaking and I feel torn. Why am I like this? Shouldn't I be happy?

 

"Hae?"

"Do you....perhaps....like someone else?"

"I guess...so." She mumbled. I was right. She's starting to like someone else already.

"Hae..." She reached for my hand. "I think both of us need this. I don't deserve your love anymore."

 

"Friends?"


 

 "Hyung, I want some-"

 

Is that _____ with...Donghae?! What are the both of them doing here?

 

"Uh, hello?" "

An espresso will do."

 

She's holding his hand. Are they....no. It can't be. She won't do that to me.

 

"O-oppa? Is that y-"

"We have to go." I grabbed her wrist and led us out of the cafe.

"Oppa, it hurts!" She tried to let go.

"We have to go home. NOW."


 

Why is he acting like this? Can't he at least let me explain? Both of us went home while leaving poor Donghae alone. We arrived and he finally let go.

 

"What's wrong with you?"

 

He pushed me to the wall and forced a kiss. No, there's something wrong. Did he-

"Mmmm....!" I pushed him.

"Am I not enough for you to still need Donghae?" He forced another kiss.

"What's wrong with you?! Can't you let me explain?!" I shouted.

 

He stopped when I raised my voice. I sighed.


Yay! An update finally! I know it's one of the shortest updates I ever made but Im still happy that finally Im able to find some time. Thank you for all the support unnies (and oppas if there are any)! ~~~~~~~ (^0^/) ~~~~~~~~