Officially Off 2

My Brother, My Lover

"What do you want?!"


"Please excuse me..."

 

I walked out of the meeting room to find _____. I intentionally spilled my coffee to get her attention, but psshh. Looks like I got someone else's attention.

 

She was walking to the restrooms when I saw her, paper still in her hand. I know she's an author, but is that paper really more important than me? I grabbed her arm to stop her from running away.

 

"What do you want?!"

 

"Mmm..." Krystal moaned and it gave me a chance to enter . I was never able to do this with _____. I took my shirt off and began kissing her.

*bam!* I looked towards the door. Damn, I forgot to lock that huh?

"_______-ah, I can explain!"

"There's...nothing...to explain." She tried to run away but I grabbed her wrist. Pain was written all over her face.

"2 years...2 full years. 2 years that I have wasted in my life chasing after you, believing you loved me. But you know what? I'm glad I didn't surrender my ity to you because you're not worth it. Have fun with your ." She struggled to get away from my grip, but she's smaller than me and failed. She eyed Krystal from behind before speaking again.

"And you know what, Happy Anniversary. This will be the second, and the last, I promise. Enjoy the night with that snake and thanks for forgetting this special day. When was I special to you anyway? All those 'Mianhae jagiya, I'm busy' 'Sorry I have to go, the director is calling' 'We're filming, mianhae' were all lies too huh? I'll take that as a yes." How could I forget our anniversary?!

She ran out and I forced Krystal out too. I don't know why I'm going insane...I thought about this. I thought about breaking up with ______ to settle with Krystal, but I haven't. I still loved her. I finally reaized that even a beautiful girl with a perfect figure like Krystal can't match her.

I picked up the paper bag that _______ dropped in front of my door and opened it. Inside it was a picture we took in a photo booth 2 years ago. All the good memories we had hunted me back. I wished time would go back...when everything was fine.

 

I wanted to explain everything to her. I wanted to tell her I'm sorry. I wanted to tell her that I intentionally poured coffee all over her paper to catch her attention because she never answer my calls and this was the only way to talk to her, but I can't find the words. I tried to open my mouth but nothing came out despite my efforts.

 

I tightened my grip over ______'s arm to keep her from running away, but I think that was a wrong choice. She was hurt. Hurt because of me. An innocent tear fell from her beautiful eyes and again it found it's way to my heart and hurt me on the inside. The more I looked into her eyes, the more I lost myself to her again. I just can't let her go.

 


 

______ went out of the meeting room, disappointed. She brought her paper with her, so I'm guessing she was writing something very important.

 

To my surprise, Donghae stood up and excused himself. He went out and I couldn't find myeelf at ease. Something was bothering me....is he going to follow _____? I can't just watch him hurt her again. It's been enough. I don't care if he's my hyung or whatsoever. This just isn't right.

 

"I am very happy that you are gaining interest over this business, Henry. When you get your own family, you will have to support them and in order to do that, you need a business like this one."

"I understand clearly, sir. Please excuse me for a bit."

 

I ran as fast as I could. Restrooms, she wasn't there. Rooftop, she wasn't there either. I was panicking. Donghae was a step ahead from me. I feel the need to protect _____ everytime I see her. It's like her eyes begged me over and over again.

 

"What do you want?!"

 

A feminine voice echoed through the hallways. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me to the direction of the voice. There stood _____, and she was crying again. Hyung, if you're the one who did this, I swear I'm going to kill you.

 

"Stop that!"


 

"Stop that!" Ah, the possessive brother again? What does he want this time? I quickly let go of ______'s arm and faced Henry.

"Funny how my groupmate is now my girlfriend's stepbrother, huh?"

"You're her EX-boyfriend."

 

My blood boiled at what he said. Even if I did something, what does he care? He just became her stepbrother overnight and now he's interfering with our relationship? Who does he think he is?

 

I punched him to knock some sense into him. He grabbed my collar in reply and we both curled our hands into fists.


 

Please stop fighting because of me....

 

Tears continuously streamed down my face. I felt lost and unsure. I didn't know anything at the minute. Do I still love Donghae? My heart aches everytime I see him.

 

"What is going on here?!" Appa's voice was heard from behind.

"Henry here is harassing my girlfriend..."

"Is this true, Henry?" Appa turned to Henry. I looked down all the time until someone called my name.

"_____-ah," Henry looked at me with concerned eyes. "Why don't you end this? You're just hurting yourself!"

 

He was right. I was crying deeply on the inside, if only my heart could die from all this suffering, then maybe it did. I could do nothing but look back at him. Henry, please, this isn't the right time. Jebal.

 

"Why don't you tell them that this bastard cheated on you? That you broke up with him because he dumped you for another girl?!" Henry...

 

There was complete silence. I guess I should've told them earlier.

 

"Is this true?" Appa asked and I bit my lip. "Park ________, is this true?!" He raised his voice.

 

I nodded. No, no, no! What have you done?! I glance at Henry who sighed in relief and shoved Donghae. He walked up to me.

 

"This is enough drama for one day. Let's go home."

 

I let him grab my hand and lead us out of the building. Right now, all I wanted was time alone to think to myself. My arm hurt because of Donghae's grip. My eyes hurt from crying. My heart hurt seeing all their lives mess up because of me. I hurt myself as much as I hurt others. What have I done? ....


 

There you go! A long update! Well, seriously, I also feel lost like ______. Will I do what I want to do most, or forget doing it so that I won't give other people discomfort? I...don't know. If you have any suggestions, please comment below =( Follow my new instagram too if you may @stringforlife11 :)

 

Thanks to the first commenter, it meant a lot! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you to all my subscribers for reading this. Here's the long update as promised :) Please look out for the next chapter :)