Fantastic 1

My Brother, My Lover

"Mmm..."


I yawned and slowly opened my eyes to the sweet chirping of birds. I looked up and the- wait, this isn't my ceiling. I looked around and the room was in brown, tan and white. Is this?!


H-how did I get here? Ah, my head is still spinning... it must be because of the wine Kyu oppa gave me yesterday. Then that means oppa saw me yesterday! Omo, I could have said something weird...or funny...or a secret!


I stood up, fixed the bed and quickly ran out of the room. I dashed through the hallway and I was out of breath when I reached the door to my room. I quickly opened it and there before me was oppa who gave a teasing smile.


"Ah, you're finally awake."

"W-what time is it?"

"Mmm..." he glanced at his watch. "It's already 1 in the afternoon."

"1 o'clock?!"

"Ne." His smile grew wider.

"Why was I....in your room?"

"Don't you remember?"

"R-remember what?" I turned beet red.

"We had a really great time." He stared at the ceiling with the widest smile.

"But I don't remember anything like that!"

"It's because you were drunk."

"I...I know." I lowered my head.


That's it? After all those years of keeping it away from Donghae, I lost it that easily?


"Why do you look so sad?"

"Its.....its..." I couldn't find the words.

"Don't take it seriously." he patted my head. "I was just kidding. You're still clean."

"Aish!" I let go of the breath I was holding.

"-for now." Oppa winked.

"Hmmph! Pabo! You think I'd even give it to you?!"

"You almost did..." he his lips. Oppa, please stop killing me like that.

"Get out of here!"


I pushed him out of my room and sighed. I almost thought we had. I promised omma I wouldn't give it to anyone until I'm married and Im sure that omma is always watching me up there.


This forbidden love is breaking me sweetly. It's a blessing to be with oppa, but everyday there is that fear of getting caught. Everyday, there is that thought of never getting married. It's every girl's dream.


"What are these?"

"Ah!" Him again?! "How did you get in here?"

"One, you didn't lock the door. Two, you were lost in your thoughts."


My attention turned to the sheet of paper he was holding. Is that mine?!


"Hey!" I tried to grab the sheet but he raised it higher making me jump. "Give that back!"

"Are these yours?"

"Obviously... now give it back!"

"Only if you can catch me!"


He ran all the way to the living room and I was determined to catch him. He opened another door to another room and I stopped when I saw it.


Not just one, but TWO grand pianos were in front of me. The sheet he held is very important to me, especially because Yiruma signed it himself. I stood there in awe.


"Wow! You must be a VIP to get Yiruma's autograph!"

"That's why you should give that back!" I tried to reach the sheet.

"Why do you have this anyway?"

"Because I play-!" Oops, too late.

"You do?"

"..." I lowered my head.

"How can a girl like you be interested in piano?" He started laughing.

"Anyone has the right to make music, especially if you have practiced for 15 years!"  


I shouted. It might be just a joke for him but that really hurt me. How can he say that? I've been secretly enjoying my own music since I was young and even hid it just not to get bullied.


"You said really funny words when you were drunk. You looked like a tomato."

"Jinja?"

"Mmm...you were-"

"Wait, stop changing the subject!"

"Oops.."


I snatched the paper away from him. This is the second time I've been seriously angry. I know it sounds really low but one of the reasons why I chose to live in my shadow is to hide my secrets.


At school, anyone who plays a classical instrument will be bullied and called old-fashioned. I guess this is why I'm a loner too. They say you're either the bully or the victim but I believe I'm not one of any. Guess. I was wrong.


I already turned my back and reached for the door when a familiar tune caught my attention.

 


 

Sorry for the short update, more about the mysterious spies coming up!