Part Nine

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s P.O.V

He found us. Again, but this time we had no time to escape, my main priority was to keep her safe. This wasn't about her father or my father anymore, this is about us. I loved her and I will protect her no matter what. 

My father took a step towards me and pointed his finger at me. I looked him straight in the eyes and hissed. 

“Where are you hiding Lexy?!?” He yelled like a crazy man.

“You might as well forget about it!! She has nothing to do with it!!” I raised my voice back at him.

That's one thing he hated, you could do anything but NEVER raise your voice at him. Never. He mumbled something under his breath and it soon turned into a fight.

He was able to hit me a few times but I didn't stay still. After all, I knew all his moves and I was able to avoid them and hit him back. He didn't like that but he asked for it. 

I could hear the guys calling out and there were some shots heard from the outside and then Sungmin came running in. The group of men was with him and with his hands, he signaled them where to go. They nodded and did just that. Sungmin stayed with me to help me. As the battle escalated my dad realized that he had no choice. 

His men were already killed so this time it was a failure. My father took out his gun and pointed it at me. I did the same and Sungmin pointed his gun at my father. It was now or never. It was the risk I was willing to take to keep her safe. 

“Lexy! Come out or Ryeowook dies!” My father yelled out.

“Lexy no!!” I yelled back.

My father started laughing.

“You silly boy.” He said. “Didn’t anybody tell you that you never fall in love with your enemy?” He then added.

“I am not like you, and I will never be like you,” I said.

He laughed again.

“My dear son. you have no choice.” He said.

“Oh, I do,” I replied.

I was glad she didn't come out and that the boys were probably getting her to safety. As for me and my father, we stood there and we both pulled the trigger. The next thing I know is that I am on the floor bleeding. I wasn't sure what happened with my father, I remember I shoot him but I wasn't sure how bad it was.

I turned to the side and tried to get up, even though Eunhyuk was telling me to be calm and that help will arrive soon. I saw Lexy crying and they were trying to keep her from approaching me, but no use, she managed to push them away, and before I could blink she was by my side. She put my head in her lap and covered my stomach wound with her hand. 

“Babe..." She said in almost a whisper. 

“I’ll be fine.. go.. get to safety.” I managed to say that.

"No, I am not leaving you!" She said and in her voice, I heard anger. 

I nodded my head and gave up. I didn't have the energy to argue with her, and I understand her. I would probably refuse it as well if the situation was different. He just held me and looked at me. I can only imagine the thoughts going through her mind. 

The ambulance arrived soon and they moved me into the ambulance car. Lexy was of course following and she got in as well. They put on the oxygen mask and they stopped the bleeding. It was enough until we get to the hospital. Lexy didn't say anything, she just watched and held my hand. I felt sorry for putting her through this. I wanted to hug her, I want to keep her safe but in this state, I couldn't do it. 

I closed my eyes and drifted off. I woke up in the hospital. I couldn't move my body, only my head. I looked around and I saw Lexy at the side of my bed. Her head was leaned down and she was asleep. I moved my hand and gently patted her head.  

She opened her eyes and looked up. Once she saw I was awake she quickly sat up and gently rubbed my cheek. 

"Hey." She smiled a little.  

When I looked into her eyes I could tell she was crying.

"Sorry I scared you," I replied and tried to sit up. 

"Babe you need to rest." She said. 

I took her hand and held it. She sat on the bed next to me and we just looked at each other. I can't explain how I feel. I am happy that I lived, I'm happy that I can see her beautiful face again and hold her hand once again. 

"Do you need anything?" She asked.

"No, I'm fine. Have you eat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter