Part Eighteen

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lexy’s P.O.V

As I moved a bit in bed I could feel him holding me. I smiled and hugged him tightly. I could feel him move a bit and I slowly opened my eyes. He was looking at me and he had a smile on his face. As I looked carefully I noticed a little cut on his lower lip and it shook me up out of m slumber. 

I reached out for it with my hand and my face became serious.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Babe, let's sleep a bit more and I'll explain later." He said.

By the tone of his voice, I could tell that he was exhausted so I just nodded my head and laid my head back down on his chest. I didn't want to push the subject for now.  After all, he was here, in bed, next to me. I was aware that I was late for work, but I decided not to go, therefor Aya well won't go to kindergarten today. 

I closed my eyes again and just relaxed. Ryeowook was already asleep so I didn't want to move much and wake him up. I eventually fell asleep again and woke up around noon. As I opened my eyes I saw Aya in between the two of us. Ryeowook was awake and he was looking at us. 

A smile appeared on my face and I slowly sat 

"Aya woke up earlier thinking she had missed kindergarten so I put her back to sleep," Ryeowook whispered. 

"Thanks, babe.. sorry I dozed off," I whispered back.

He just smiled and shook his head. We both got out of bed and he followed me into the bathroom. I picked up my hair and he prepared for a shower. While he was in the shower I brushed my teeth. Once I was done I washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror. At that moment Ryeowook walked out of the shower and he only had a towel wrapped around his waist. 

That's when I noticed the bruises on his chest. I turned around and walked over to him. I was really worried.

"What happened? Who did this?" I asked in a panic.

He pulled me into a tight hug and just held me like that for a little bit before letting go and looking at me. 

"Ryeowook..." As I was about to continue I heard Aya.

"We'll talk soon." He replied.

I nodded and left the bathroom. I walked over to Aya and she crawled into my lap. I smiled and picked her up, carrying her out of the room and back into her room to get her ready for the day. Once in her room, I put her down and the two of us looked for what she wanted to wear. She picked out her favorite jeans and a shirt. We then went into the bathroom. 

Before getting her dressed I helped her wash up and bathed her. After the bath, I helped her get dressed and brushed her hair before drying it. She wanted piggy tails. It was her favorite hairstyle and every time I would ask her what she wants I would hear the same answer. I sometimes don't even know why I ask but I just do. 

Once we were done we left and Aya went downstairs to watch cartoons while I walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed. I wanted to talk to him alone. He walked out of the bathroom and looked at me. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

He told me that Sungmin went crazy last night. The guys didn't want to drop the topic even though Sungmin warned them. Sungmin kept telling them that he knew what he was doing, he was aware of everything, but at the same time he gradually started falling in love, but he said they had no reason to worry. He would end it when the time comes.

Siwon didn't want to drop the topic and those who had a short temper soon turned into a heated argument and that argument turned into a fight. Leeteuk and Ryeowook were keeping them apart and in the process, they got a few hits and cuts. In the end, they both lost energy and the meeting was over. Leeteuk and Ryeowook drove Siwon home. 

Ryeowook planned to come home earlier but all that happened and he was late. I now understood what happened now, but I didn't want my baby to get hurt because of others. I got up from the bed and walked over to him. I hugged him and just kept my mouth shut. 

What could I say? It's not my place to get involved and Ryeowook understood that. 

"I'm fine babe." He said and patted my back. 

I just nodded my head and stayed like that. I knew he was worried about the whole situation so I quickly thought about how to get his mind off things and the first thing that came to mind was Aya's birthday this upcoming Sunday.

I told him what my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter