Part Twenty Five

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lexy’s P.O.V

I waited until Aya fell asleep, we didn't want Aya to hear what we were talking about. I was aware that I would have to talk to Aya and explain it to her. I'm not sure how much a six-year-old could understand but I hope she does. She was a smart girl, but the fact that she will be away from us scared me. Will she accept it? Will she understand? 

I tucked her in and then join the other on the sofa. She was sound asleep so we could now talk in more detail about it and not whisper. Siwon and his girlfriend were still there with us since it was also related to them. Both of them agreed to help and if everything goes according to plan they will stay with Aya in Japan. 

I kept asking myself a lot of questions. Is it a good idea to send Aya to some other place while we solve this whole situation? Will she get used to it? How will all this end? Indeed, I don’t want her to get hurt again, indeed, I don’t want her away from us either, but when I think about it, it’s not safe for her here right now. I sighed and Ryeowook placed his hand over mine. 

Ryeowook was worried as I was and he was also debating if it was the right decision or not. Both of us didn't have much time, and we had to make a decision fast. 

“Will she understand?” I asked.

“I worry the same.” He replied and sighed.

“We have no choice, do we?” I replied.

He just shook his head. 

“Let's do this,” I said.

Siwon and his girlfriend didn't say much since it was something that we had to decide, but they assured us that she will be alright and that they will take care of her like she was their own daughter. I somehow felt at ease to know that, but still, The thought of being away from her was killing me. 

“It’s just for a while,” Ryeowook said.

I just nodded my head and looked toward Aya's bed. 

“We'll leave you guys now, we need to prepare the documents,” Siwon said. 

“See you later and thank you,” Ryeowook said.

“What are pals for?" Siwon smiled a little. 

Siwon's girlfriend got up and hugged me. 

"Everything will be alright." She whispered.

"Thank you," I replied.

We said our goodbyes and the two of them left. Ryeowook and I sat back down on the couch and just looked out at the window. Ryeowook pulled me into a hug and we just sat there and listened to the raindrops hitting the window. I was thinking about the best way how to start this topic with Aya later. 

"No!" Aya said.

Both Ryeowook and I got up and quickly went to her. She was having a nightmare. I gently shook her and she woke up. She looked at both of us and she had tears in her eyes. 

"It's okay baby, it's only a dream," I said. 

"I'm scared." She said. 

"It's okay sweetie, we are here." He said. 

He leaned in and kissed her forehead.  She wrapped her little hands around his neck. He patted her back gently and rocked her back and forth a little. We managed to calm her down. She fell asleep soon enough. Ryeowook tucked her in and we just stayed next to her bed. We stayed next to her until morning. I woke up early and Aya was still asleep and so was Ryoewook. 

I covered both of them and then went to freshen up and brush my teeth. I entered the bathroom. Thankfully there was a shower so I quickly took a shower and changed. Afterward, I brushed my teeth and picked up my hair. Once I was done I put the old clothes into the bag and closed it. I'll ask Ryeowook later to just take them home and once all this is over I'll wash them. 

As I walked out of the bathroom I saw the two of them still asleep. I smiled and left the room to get some coffee. Some guards were outside so I greeted them and went my own way. I decided to get them coffee as well, after all, it's not easy to stay up all night and be on alert. 

I brought them coffee and then went back inside the room. By this time Ryeowook and Aya were awake and he was helping her freshen up. 

"Hey." I smiled and walked up to them.

"Here's mommy," Ryeowook said.

Aya waved at me and smiled lightly.

"Go freshen up, I'll take it from here," I said to Ryeowook.

He nodded and went to get ready for the day. The doctor came in and checked on Aya. According to the doctor, she will be able

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter