Part Twenty Four

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s P.O.V

We left Aya at the hospital with Siwon and his girlfriend, and we went home to change and get ready to meet Sungmin and Leeteuk. They keep my father locked up, and both Lexy and I had to talk to him. It probably won't be easy to get information out of him, but we need answers and we need them now. We arrived home and started getting ready. 

We were both happy that Aya was now safe, but at the same time, we were worried about her mental state. Neither Lexy nor I could bring ourselves to talk about it. We were aware that we would eventually have to talk about it, but it was difficult, so we keep pushing it aside for now. 

Once we were ready we left the house right away. On the way to Sungmin, we didn't talk much. Lexy was in contact with Siwon and he was updating her on the situation. She would share it with me as well but that was all. Neither one of us asked what was going on because we both knew the reasons why we are silent. 

As we were approaching our destination I got a bit nervous. Lexy noticed that and place her hand on top of mine. I smiled a little and looked at her for a second before focusing on the road again. 

"Talk to me." She said.

"I'm afraid of what I might hear," I replied. 

"Me too, but it will be alright." She said.

"Babe?" I said as I parked the car. 

"Yes?" She looked at me. 

"Can you hold my hand? I'm afraid that I might lose control and do something." I said. 

"Of course." She replied.

She leaned in and hugged me. I hugged her back and we just stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Everything will be alright." She said.

"I hope so. Ready?" I asked.

She nodded her head and let go out of me. We got out of the car and headed towards the entrance. Before going in she took my hand. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open it. Soon enough Leeteuk opened the door for us and we walked in. We all greeted each other and went into the living room where Sungmin was. 

“Hey,” I said.

"Hello," Lexy added.

“Hey, you two. How is Aya?” He asked.

“She will be alright,” I replied.
 

We sat with him and had a cup of coffee and chatted a bit. Lexy didn't say much, she just listened and she would only speak if Sungmin asked her something. He then mentioned my father and how he tried to escape a few times. I'm not surprised that's my father. Sungmin also mentioned that the people who worked for my father have not turned their backs on him. 

“Shall we go meet him?” I asked.

“Follow me,” Sungmin said and stood up. 

We both got up and followed him. 

"Lexy?" Sungmin said.

"Yes?" She replied. 

"He keeps saying how he has something important to tell you. Do you maybe know what it might be?" Sungmin asked.

"I wish I did. Sorry." She replied. 

Sungmin just nodded and we continued walking. I wonder what he has to tell her. Is it related to her father's death? Or maybe her mother's death? I guess we'll find out soon. We walked into the basement and there he was. He was tied up and a group of guards was keeping an eye on him. 

We both sat across from him and Lexy continued holding my hand tightly. My father looked at us and then at our hands. He smirked and shook his head. I looked him straight in the eyes and he raised an eyebrow. He was trying to irritate me but I was trying to keep calm. 

“What?” He said.

“Why?” I replied.

“Why what?” He added.

“You kidnaped my daughter!” I raised my voice a little. 

“So?” He replied.

“I guess you feel like dying, don't you?” I added.

Lexy squeezed my hand a little and just kept looking at both of us. My father started laughing and shaking his head. 

"Oh, you poor, poor boy. Haven't I taught you anything?" My father said again. 

“And didn't I warn you to stay away from us?” I said.

My father ignored me and looked at Lexy. 

"Lexy dear. Did your father ever tell you the real truth about your mother?" My father said.

"Let me guess, you're going to tell me." She rolled her eyes. 

"Of course. What kind of person would I be, if I didn't?" He was sarcastic. 

I hissed at him. I was so close to putting a bullet in his head. 

"Your mother and I were lovers. It was after you were born, so no worries we are not related." My father said. 

Those words coming from his mouth sounded normal thing and he had no emotions whatsoever. I looked at Lexy and she was calm. I thought it was going to surprise her, but it didn't. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter