Part Twenty One

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s P.O.V

The morning was very silent for both Lexy and me. We were waiting for Aya to come running down, but sadly the nightmare was real. She was gone and we were both helpless. Waiting for others to give us updates. It was annoying. 

We were sitting at the kitchen counter and just looking at the food. Neither one of us was hungry even though we haven't eaten anything recently. My phone went off and it was Sungmin. 

"Hello?" I said.

"We found her." He said. 

"Where?" I said and looked at Lexy. 

"He's holding her at Lexy's old house." He replied. 

"Can you get to her?" I asked.

"My men are out. We are being careful." Sungmin Replied.

"How is she? Who is with her?" I asked.

"Your father's bodyguards. She's okay, scared but she is hanging in there. It will soon be over." Sungmin said. 

"Thank you," I said.

We hang up and I looked at Lexy.

"What happened?" She asked. 

I updated her on the news and there was a sign of relief, but what we wanted the most was to hold her in our arms. We were worried about what kind of thoughts were going through Aya's head. 

“I’m going to take a shower..” Lexy said and got up.

“Alright. If you need anything let me know." I said. 

She nodded and patted my shoulder before walking upstairs. I took a sip of my coffee and just dozed off. I had a lot of things on my mind. I rubbed my eyes and tried to get my energy back. 

My phone went off and I reached for it. It was a text message. 

Sungmin: 

She'll be home soon.

*

Me:

Thank you. 

I put my phone away and took another sip of my coffee and just as I was about to clean up the table I heard a loud crash. It was coming from up the stairs. I quickly ran upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door. No reply. 

“Lexy?” I said and waited.

Nothing.

I knocked again, but still the same. I didn't like this. The bathroom door was locked, and I had no other choice but to break it down. I found Lexy on the floor and I quickly found myself next to her... I shook her a little, but she didn’t react. I picked her up and cared her to the bed and then called the ambulance.

While waiting for the ambulance I checked her pulse and it was there. It was weak but it was there.

The ambulance arrived in about fifteen minutes. I was right next to Lexy holding her hand. It wasn’t anything serious, she is just tired, that’s why she collapsed. Thank God. I covered her with a blanket and then went to talk to the paramedics. 

They gave me a bottle of vitamins and told me that she needs to rest as much as possible. I thanked them and they left. I then went back to the room to check up on Lexy. I sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed her cheek. The medication they gave her put her to sleep. She moved a little and it looked like she was dreaming of something. She held on to the blanket tightly. 

I removed the hair from her face and laid next to her. 

"Aya..." She said.

I pulled her into a hug and rocked her a little. She calmed down again and relaxed her body. I kissed her forehead and tucked her in before getting up. I had to call Leeteuk to see what was going on. This feeling of not being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter