Part Sixteen

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s P.O.V

I heard my phone ringing, but I had no energy to reach out for it. I tried to ignore it, but it kept on ringing, louder and louder. I pulled my hand from under the blanket and reached out for my phone. I opened only one eye to look at the screen. It was Sungmin.

“Hello?” I said and yawned.

“Why aren’t you picking up?” He asked.

“I was sleeping.. what’s wrong?” I asked.

Sungmin sighed and told me about my father and his new wife. Well, that’s nothing new, but what was new is that I now know his new plan.. and also Sungmin told me that my father has been getting letters. From who, he did not know, and also there were no fingerprints on them. As for the plan it was related to Lexy and me. He found out that we got back together and he sent some men to follow us.

At least that explains the feeling that I have been having. I needed to talk to Lexy about it and also we need to make sure that Aya is safe at all times. I'll first start with the security of her kindergarten and probably make sure to have some of my men close by just in case.

“Thank you,” I said.

“I’ll keep in touch.” He said and hung up.

I put my phone down and rubbed my eyes, turning to the side in hopes of hugging Lexy but sadly she wasn't there. I stretched and sat up in bed looking around. The blinds were still down. I still felt sleepy but I decided to get up. I went straight to the bathroom and got into the shower. I took a quick shower and got out. I dried myself and got dressed.

Afterward, I brushed my teeth and made my hair. Once I was done I got out and walked over to the bed. I changed the sheets on the bed and once I was done I took my phone and left the room. I walked down the hallway and Aya's room was open, but her room was empty. I walked downstairs and I could smell something nice coming from the kitchen. 

I walked into the kitchen and my two favorite girls were already there. Aya was sitting at the table and drinking her milk, while Lexy was finishing up breakfast. 

"Morning," I said and walked over to Aya, kissing her on the top of her head. 

"Morning daddy," Aya said.

She was less grumpy, but still not in her best mood. Maybe it's because hurt so it irritated her to talk. 

"Morning," Lexy said and looked at me smiling at me. 

Something was up. I walked over to Lexy and helped her with breakfast. 

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'll explain later." She said.

We put the food on the table and we all sat down. Lexy helped Aya with her breakfast and it seemed to me like there was a small argument between the two of them. Aya didn't say a word, once she was done eating Lexy helped her get off the chair.

"Do you have a deal Aya?" Lexy said.

"Yes," Aya replied shortly and went to her room. 

"I have no idea what's gotten into that kid." Lexy then said. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

"I wish I knew, I mean she has her moments, but they never lasted this long. This isn't the Aya I know." Lexy said and took a sip out of her coffee cup. told her that she

"Do you think it has something to do with me?" I asked.

I understand that Aya knows who I am, but I haven't been there for some time and now all of a sudden I am and kids tend to get jealous and think that someone will steal their mom or dad away. Lexy looked at me and shook her head.

"It crossed my mind but it's not that. I told her that she can call her friends over, but she refused and said she doesn't want to hang out with them anymore." Lexy said and pushed the plate away from herself. 

"Maybe we should go to her kindergarten and see what's going on?" I asked and helped clean up the table. 

"Exactly my thoughts. Next Monday we'll go."  Lexy said

"Sounds perfect, oh right.. Sungmin called," I added. 

"Oh, something's up?" She looked at me. 

I nodded and told her about my father and the fact that he knows we are back together again. In her look, I saw fear. I pulled her into my arms and held her. 

"It will be okay, I promise. Trust me." I said.

She held on to me tightly and just kept silent.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter