Part Fourteen

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lexy’s P.O.V

My alarm went off and I sat up on the bed and yawned. I looked around me and it was still dark. Ryeowook spent the night in Aya's room. After Aya had her soup he wanted to stay with her until she falls asleep, but in the end, they both fell asleep so I didn't want to wake him up. I just left them.

I managed to get out of bed and drag myself to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my hair, after that, I put on some make-up and got dressed. It was still early to wake them up so I walked into the kitchen to make some coffee and slowly prepare breakfast for all of us. But first coffee, otherwise I can't function.

While I was waiting for the coffee machine to finish I decided to look at the papers for today's meeting. Today will be a long day. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a moment. I kept telling myself that I can do this, also Aya was sick.  I wasn't sure about Ryeowook's schedule so just in case I'll contact the babysitter later. I walked over to the counter and poured coffee into my cup. I turned off the coffee machine and walked over to the table and sat down again.

After about twenty minutes or so I put the papers down and started preparing breakfast. For breakfast, I prepared eggs and toast with fresh orange juice and there was butter as well. I served everything on the table and then went upstairs and walked to her room. I entered the room and the two of them were still asleep. I walked over to them.

Before waking them up I took out my phone and took a picture of them. They look so cute. I put my phone away and gently shook Ryeowook. He opened his eyes and turned to the side to face me. 

"Time to get up babe." I smiled

He reached his hand towards me. I chuckled a little and grabbed his hand pulling him up. He was still sleepy and he was dragging himself out of the bedroom. I followed him out and down the hallway. I thought about how to shake him up and at the thought of it, I smirked. Probably I'll pay for it later, but oh well. 

I walked up to him and ran my hand down his spine and squeezed his . His eyes widened and just as he was about to pull me into his arms I slipped away and stuck my tongue at him before turning around and going back into Aya's room. 

I knew that he couldn't do anything now, so I was safe. 

“Sweetie, wake up,” I said and gently shock Aya.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

“Mommy.” She said.

I touched her forehead and her temperature seemed to be gone. 

“Morning princess. Feeling better?” I asked.

She nodded her head and reached out for me. She wasn't much of a talker in the morning... well she gets that from her dad. I picked her up and she wrapped her hands around my neck and leaned on me. I carried her into her bathroom and helped her brush her teeth and wash her face. Once we were done I changed her clothes and carried her back into the bedroom. 

She still had a slight cough but at least the fever was down. I remember before I used to panic and I was always scared when she got sick, but after a while, I got used to it. Kids often get sick, one moment they are fine, and the other they are sick. 

“Hungry?” I asked.

“Just a little.” She replied and leaned her head on my shoulder. 

We left the bedroom and went down the hallway and into the kitchen. 

"Morning to my two most beautiful girls." Ryeowook looked at us.

He was already dressed for the day and waiting. 

“Morning daddy,” Aya said all of a sudden. 

“Want to go over to daddy?” I replied.

“Yes.” She said and reached her hands towards Ryeowook. 

I gave her over to him and I sat at the table. I wasn't surprised at all, after all, I have told her many stories so even though he wasn't with us she knew who he was and she always had the wish to meet him and now finally she has. By the look on Ryeowook's face, I could tell he was happy about it, but somehow I had a feeling that he was afraid that he will hurt her. 

He was holding her but gently as if she was a fragile doll that will break. I can't blame him, I was the same at first. It was all new to me, but I got used to it, and so will he. In time. 

We all finished our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter