Part Thirty Two

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s P.O.V


“Train station. 8.00 AM. Don’t be late." 

- Father


I stared at the screen on my phone and sighed. This is a new thing for me. All of a sudden he wants to meet. Something is up and I know it. Sungmin wasn't familiar with it and he was also surprised when I notified him, but in the end, he found it to be a chance to catch my father. I do wish that this was going to be easy, but I know my father. 

Nothing is ever easy with him and he sure loves to play around with others. I sighed and put my phone on the coffee table. I leaned back on the sofa and threw my head back, closing my eyes. Things were getting even more serious recently and Lexy started caring a gun with her for her own safety and she had been exercising even more. Her fighting skills improved a lot. 

Eunhyuk and I have helped her with some moves and she learned them fast. At least now I don't have to worry that she might get hurt. Aya was still in Japan and she started going to school there. She loved it and Siwon's girlfriend was a big help to us. Once all this is over I will find a way to make it up to them. 

“What’s wrong?” Lexy asked shaking me out of my thoughts. 

I lifted my head and looked at her. She was wearing jeans and a shirt. Her hair was wet and she was drying it with a towel.

“Father. He wants me to be at the train station at 8.00 AM.” I replied and patted my lap. 

“Will you go?” She asked and sat in my lap.

“I have a feeling he's up to something, but Sungmin believes it's a good chance,” I said and took the towel from her. 

“Do you want me to go with you?” She looked at me. 

“It’s not safe babe,” I replied and started to dry her hair. 

“Nothing is safe anymore.” She replied.

She was right about that, but still, I worried about her safety around my father. We stayed quiet and I just dried her, once I was finished I put the towel down and she leaned her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. Suddenly my phone went off and I sighed.

“Sorry..” I said.

“It’s ok.” She smiled and sat up straight. 

I reached out for my phone and answered it. It was Leeteuk. He wanted to know what Sungmin told me. Lexy wanted to get up so I can talk in peace but I didn't allow it. I wrapped my free arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She smiled and ran a hand through my hair. I smiled and then focused back on Leeteuk.  Leeteuk gave me some extra details. I had my doubts, but I just followed along. 

“Alright, but in my opinion, this is a waste of time,” I said.

“He told you to come, right?” Leeteuk said.

“You're point?” I replied.

Leeteuk shared their opinion with Sungmin, but it didn't surprise me. I sighed and hung up the phone, putting my phone away. Lexy kissed my cheek and smiled a little. I squeezed my hug a bit and looked at her. 

“I have to leave soon. If anything happens, call me right away, alright?” I said and rubbed her cheek.

“Can’t I go with you?” She asked.

“I don’t want anything to happen to you,” I replied and kissed her nose.

She nodded her head and smiled a little. I know how she feels. It’s not easy for either one of us. I knew that she was worried about what might happen, but it was better if she doesn't come along. All this will end soon. I didn't feel like going but I had to. Lexy got up and so did I afterward. I just grabbed my jacket, gun, and phone. That's all I need for now. Lexy followed me into the hallway to see me out, even though I told her that she doesn't have to, but she insisted on doing it. 

I put on my jacket and shoes and then grabbed the motor keys. I decided to take the motor since it's faster. I didn’t want Leeteuk to drive me because after the meeting I wanted to go straight home. Before leaving I hugged her once again and kissed her. I could tell she was worried but I assured her that everything will be alright.

"Stay safe." She said.

"I will babe." I smiled and left the house.

The weather this morning seemed nice, there wasn’t a single cloud I could hear birds singing. I sat on my motor and drove off. There was some traffic but I managed to go in between the cars so I saved myself the trouble of waiting for too long. 

It took about two hours to get to the train station, but Leeteuk kept calling me to see where I was. He was acting strangely on the phone and he kept telling me to hurry up. Did something happen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter