Part Six

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lexy’s P.O.V

I was half asleep and I was aware of what was going on. As soon as he closed the door I opened my eyes and smiled. 

"I like you too," I whispered and closed my eyes, soon enough going back to sleep. 

***

"Mom," I said and ran into her hug.

"Sweetie, welcome home." She said. 

I hugged her tightly but at that moment she turned into ashes. I looked around but she was gone once again. All of a sudden I was standing in a pool of blood and my dad's body was in front of my feet. I screamed in terror and dropped to my knees. 

"Dad wake up! Please!" I said and shook him. 

There was no response. My hands we covered in blood and I just stared at them.

"HELP!" I screamed. 

***

I sat up in bed and tried to catch my breath. I looked around and there was a storm outside. The rain was hitting the windows and it was making a loud noise. I the lamp that was next to my bed and at that moment the bedroom room opened and it was  Ryeowook. He didn't say anything, he just walked over to me and sat on the bed, pulling me into a hug. 

"It's okay, it was just a dream." He said in a whisper. 

"Did I wake you up?" I asked. 

"Don't worry about that." He replied. 

He then pulled away and looked into my eyes. He wiped away and tears and kissed my forehead. My heart started racing fast. 

"I'm fine." I smiled a little. 

"I wish you were right. You have been having nightmares a lot recently." He said.

"How do ..." I stopped.

"I hear you, so every night I walk into your room and hold your hand until you calm down. I was up to do the same tonight, but you already woke up." He said.

He had known about my nightmares but he didn't say anything. He pretended like everything was alright. I must have scared the hell out of him in the middle of the night. Honestly, I feel now feel guilty that I disturb his sleep. I had no idea that I talk or yell in my dreams. I felt embarrassed and I covered my face with my hands. 

He patted my back.

"I will go make some tea for us." He said and got up. 

As he stood up I grabbed his hand.

"I wanna come with you," I said and looked up at him. 

I didn't feel like being alone in the room while there was a storm outside. It was scary and I hated storms. 

He took my hand and helped me stand up. He then grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around me. I smiled a little and we headed out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I sat down at the dining table and watched him. His hair was messy from sleep and he was wearing sweatpants and a white t-shirt. It looked good on him. 

As he waited for the water to boil, he prepared two cups and put two tea bags inside. He then took the jar of honey and prepared it on the counter. I smiled as I watched him. He may look cold on the outside but in fact, he is a very carrying person. I was wrong about him at first, and I regret judging him. 

He probably had his reasons why he did those jobs for his father. I never dared to ask him about details but I can only imagine. He poured the hot water into the cups and then picked up the cups. He walked over to the table and put one cup in front of me and the other on his side. After that, he went back to get the honey. 

"You never had a guy do this for you?" He asked, teasing.

"Except for my father, nope," I replied. 

"Not even your boyfriend?" He sat next to me. 

"Um... I never had a boyfriend." I looked towards the cup.

That was the truth. I never had time for one, I was busy with my studies, work, friends, and family. To be in a relationship was the last thing on my mind. I felt embarrassed about it and I couldn't even look at him. I wasn't sure what he would think, he probably had girlfriends and maybe it would be strange for him. 

He put his arms around my shoulder and with his other hand he ruffled my hair playfully. I lifted my head and looked at him. 

"I feel lucky in that case." He said.

"Huh?" I fixed my hair.

"I like you Lexy." He said an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter