Part Twenty Nine

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s P.O.V

I woke up the next morning, but Lexy wasn't there. I looked around and saw that the light in the bathroom was on. I could hear her coughing, and it sounded bad. I got out of bed and walked over. I knocked on the door.

"Lexy?" I asked.

"Just a second." She said.

"Are you alright?" I asked but there was no reply.

 I heard her throwing up and I quickly went inside. She was leaning over the toilet. I ran over to her and helped her by picking up her hair and gently patting her back. She tried to push me away but I don't care. It's all normal, it happens to all. Once she was done she washed up her face and I helped her.

"Sorry." She said. 

"Don't be. You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I don't know what happened." She replied.

"Could it be you're pregnant?" I asked.

"Nope, if I was you would have known by now." She smiled lightly. 

I nodded and helped her to get back to bed. 

"I'll call the doctor babe," I said.

She smiled and laid back down. I took out my phone and called the doctor right away. While we were waiting for him I took a quick shower and got ready for the day. I didn't allow Lexy out of bed, she needed her rest and the weekend was close so she needs to get better to travel. The doctor finally arrived and I waited for him to finish the check-up. 

He said that it wasn't anything serious, it was caused by an allergic reaction to something she had eaten the previous day, and that she needed to be more careful. He told me what medicine to get her and what she should eat to calm her stomach. We both thanked him and I saw him out. I then went back into the bedroom. 

"You think you will be alright alone?" I asked.

"No worries." She said.

I leaned in and kissed her cheek before leaving the house. I told her I would be back soon. I didn't like leaving her alone in this state. I quickly got into the car and drove off. Thankfully the town was near so it didn't take long.

I bought the medicine, some food, and also some drinks before heading home. On my way home I sent Lexy a message to see how she was, her reply to me is that she had stopped throwing up, which was good. As for her fever, it was still not down. Hopefully, the medicine will help her. I loved taking care of her and if it meant going to the end of the world for her to feel better, I would. 

My love for her and Aya can't be put into words. They were my world, my everything, their happiness was my happiness. It was simple.

I arrived in front of the house and parked the car. Before getting out I picked up the things I bought and got out of the car.  I walked into the house through the garage and entered the kitchen. I left the bags with the food and drinks on the kitchen counter and brought the medicine bag with me upstairs. 

As I entered the room, I saw Lexy was still in bed and she seemed asleep. I walked over to her side and gently shook her. I normally wouldn't wake her up, but it's best if she first takes the meds, and then she can rest for as long as she wants. She opened her eyes and blinked a few times. 

“Babe, your back..” She smiled slightly. 

“I brought you the meds.” I helped her sit up. 

She took the medicine and leaned her head back on the pillow. 

"I need a shower." She said. 

I nodded my head and helped her stand up. 

“I will help you,” I said.

“No!” She blushed and looked the other way.

“It's not like I haven't seen you before, I am not taking the risk of you falling and hurting yourself,” I said.

“Do you have to?” She asked.

“Yes,” I replied.

“No use in arguing, is there?" She said. 

"Nope." I smiled brightly. 

I helped her take a shower and the whole time she was blushing and trying to hide her face. She’s cute when she does that, but at the same time, I understood how she felt. She didn't want to bother me much, but it didn't really bother me. I actually enjoyed it and for once I could get to her to relax.

She's always on the run, she always wants others to be happy but she doesn't think about herself and that always worried me, but now it's her turn to relax and my turn to take care of her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter