Part Twenty Six

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s P.O.V
 

We were at the airport waiting for their flight. Aya sat next to us and held our hands. She tried her best not to be sad. Lexy held back her tears and I could tell that by the look in her eyes. Lexy and Aya were mostly talking and just trying to enjoy their last minutes together. 

"I want you to be a good girl and listen, okay?" Lexy said.

"I will mommy," Aya replied and hugged Lexy. 

"Mommy and I will call you often and we will also visit," I added. 

"I'll miss you," Aya said.

"And we will miss you as well sweetie," I replied.

The three of us hugged each other. It was time to get on the plane. We watched her leave and it felt like someone ripped a part of my heart. Once again we have to live without her. It was killing us both but it was for the best. Once they entered the plane and we couldn't see them anymore we turned around and walked outside. As we walked back to our car Lexy was silent. 

She was just looking in front of herself and she seemed lost. I opened the car door and she got in. I then walked over to the other side and got in. I started the engine and drove off. 

During the drive home, we only listened to the radio. Lexy told me that she had a headache and that she felt a bit sleepy. He leaned back on the seat and closed her eyes. I decreased the volume and just let her relax. It's probably all the stress that is causing her to feel this way. 

We arrived back home and Lexy got out of the car and straight toward the entrance. I followed her and we went inside. She wanted to go straight to bed. She apologized to me and told me that she is just tired and her headache was killing her. I knew why, but I didn’t want to question her that much or push her to talk to me, she'll talk when she was ready. I took off my jacket and sat down on the couch. I was sick and tired of all of this, but it’s the way it is.

I scratched my head and laid down on the couch. We left Aya with Siwon and his girlfriend. I trust the two of them and I know that they will take good care of her, but still. It feels so strange and what worried me the most was how all this will affect Aya and her mental state. I mean she's only a child after all. I sighed and turned to the side. 

I was also worried about Lexy. I know her well and I know when something is bothering her. It's not only this case but there's more to it. I get a feeling that she is scared to tell me. I don't want to force the words out of her, I want her to tell me when she is ready. 

I yawned and just stared at the blank space. I just couldn't move my body anymore. It was like all of my energy has been out and I can't do anything about it. I closed my eyes and listened to the clock ticking, soon drifting off to sleep. 

***

The storm woke me up in the middle of the night. There was thunder outside and the storm was getting worse with every minute. I pulled myself up and rubbed my eyes.  As I looked to the side I noticed that the light in the kitchen was on. I threw the blanket off of me and got up. As I approached the kitchen I saw Lexy standing at the sink.

She was pouring herself a glass of wine. She seemed distant and worried. I knocked on the wooden kitchen door before saying anything. I didn't want to scare her. She turned around and looked at me. 

“Can’t sleep?” I asked and walked over to her. 

“Yeah.. and you? Did I wake you up?” She asked.

“The storm did, but I'm glad it did,” I said removing a strand of hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear. 

She put the glass of wine back on the counter and just wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned her head on my chest. I held her in my arms and hummed softly. She squeezed her hug and it made me smile a little.


“Siwon will call, no worries,” I said.

She nodded and pulled away, looking at me. 

“You should go back to bed.” She said. 

“I’m fine. I am more worried about you..” I replied. 

“I miss her, that’s all.” She replied.

“I miss her too,” I replied and pulled her back into a hug.

I then pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter