Part Seven

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s P.O.V

I'm not sure what the time was when I woke up, but Lexy was still asleep. Once again she was peaceful and I was glad. This time no nightmares. I didn't want to move because I didn't want to wake her up, besides it was comfortable. I covered her with the blanket and wrapped my arms around her. She deserves to rest after all those nightmare nights. 

I knew that I told myself that I will give it some time before I confess but I couldn't help myself. My feelings for her were real, and I never felt like this toward any girl. I knew that she was special and I was right. To be honest, when she told me that she never had a boyfriend it didn't surprise me. From the very start, I could tell that she didn't mingle much with boys and I respect that. 

We all have things in life that are more important. But all that is nothing compared to the story she told me about her mom. When she talked about her I could feel how hurt she was and how much she missed her mom. While she talked about her I wished I could take away her pain. I didn't know what to tell her, but then again what can a person say to something like that? 

But she was strong, she was able to continue and deal with her demons in her own way. She didn't want people to feel sorry for her and she didn't want her father to be worried about her so she always smiled and stayed positive, just like her mother told her to do. 

"Hey.." She said in a sleepy voice and stretched a little. 

I smiled and took her hand, tangling our fingers together. 

"Sleep well?" I asked. 

She moved her head and looked up at me. 

"I sure did, you?" She then asked. 

"With you by my side, of course, I did," I replied and rubbed her cheek. 

She blushed and gave me a quick peck on the lips before hiding her face under the blanket. I chuckled at her reaction and gently removed the covers. 

"Cute," I said and gently traced her lips with my finger. 

I could feel her smile and she pulled herself up and looked at me. She slowly leaned in and our noses touched. At that moment I moved my head and our lips touched. I tugged on her lower lip a little just to , but she didn't stay still. She bit my upper lip and giggled before pulling back. 

"Aww don't go," I complained.

"Ain't I heavy?" She asked.

"Never," I said and reached out pulling her into my hug. 

We snuggled up against each other but that sweet moment was cut short. My phone went off and I sighed. I didn't feel like talking to anyone, I only wanted to snuggle with her. I reached for the phone that was on the table and both Lexy and I sat up on the couch. I then answered.

"Hello?" I said. 

"I'm on my way over there. We need to talk." Sungmin said and hung up before I could ask what was going on. 

I put my phone away and looked at Lexy. 

"Sungmin is coming over," I said.

"I see. Well then let's prepare for the day." She smiled. 

"If we must," I replied. 

She got up and blew me a kiss before running into the bathroom. I laughed a little and cleaned up the living room. I thought about Sungmin's call. The only reason he would be coming over is because of an urgent situation. And it's probably related to my father. I sighed and just as I turned around Lexy was looking at me. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a black shirt. Her hair was wet but it looked y. 

"You okay?" She asked and walked up to me.

"I will be, what about you? Are you really okay today?" I asked.

"As much as I can be, no worries." She replied. 

We hugged each other once more and then I went to get ready for the day. I entered the bathroom and took my clothes off putting them into the clothes bin and I got into the shower. 

I leaned on the wall and just relaxed my body while the hot water hit it. It felt nice and it cleared my mind. After a few minutes, I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked over to the mirror and wiped it off with my hand. Then I took my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. 

Once I was done I got dressed, made my hair, and headed out. Lexy was in the kitchen so I joined her. I walked up to her and hugged her from behind. She smiled and continued preparing lunch. I watched her and from time to time I would kiss her neck and she would giggle. It tickled her and I found it cute. My goal was to make her smile on this day. 

"I know you said you don't celebrate, but I just have to say it," I whispered into her ear. 

She slightly turned her head to the side. 

"Happy Birthday," I whispered.

"Thank you." She smiled lightly. 

I nuzzled her neck and then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter