Thirty Five

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lexy’s P.O.V

Morning arrived and today was the big day. Today everything will be revealed and also I will face Ryeowook's mother again. Ryeowook had a bad feeling about it all, but we had to go. He told me to stay close to him just in case. Neither one of us slept a lot, we mostly talked about everything and eventually, Ryeowook told me what happened. 

Even though he hated his father and even though he said a couple of times he would kill him, he never really thought that he would be able to kill him. It was a shock for him and all the dirty deeds he did for his father came back to him and it made him feel guilty. He wished there was a way to delete all that from his past and move on. 

I understood what he was going through and even though I couldn't take his pain away and boy did I wish I could, I assured him that soon enough there will be a chance to start everything all over again. We will live our life the way we want to, forget about everything, and look into the future, not the past. We all make mistakes in life and we all have regrets, but we also have a chance to become better people. We all change. 

I put on my jacket and shoes and we were ready to leave. We walked out of the house and into the garage. Ryeowook wanted to drive so I got in the passenger seat. The location where we were supposed to meet was an hour away. Tae-Hyung was already there and he sent Ryeowook a message telling him that he will be waiting for us. 

Ryeowook started the car and drove off. During the drive, we talked about possible options and what might happen. Danger still wasn't over, but hopefully, it will be after this day. It's now or never for all of us, and once all this is finished Ryeowook promises that he will leave this kind of life behind and find a decent job, and let go of the past. 

We finally arrived at the location and got out. We sat Tae-Hyung and walked over to him. As we approached him he was talking with someone over the phone. 

“My men are in position.” I could hear Tea-Hyung say.

Tae-Hyung then turned over to us and a smile appeared on his face. 

"Everything okay here?" Ryeowook asked.

"As planned, no worries," Tae-Hyung replied and showed a thumbs up.

Even though his father was dead some measures had to be taken. People who worked for him were caught and it was better to secure every corner than to have them escape. Three of Tae-Hyung's men will follow us inside, but so will Leeteuk. Ryeowook's mother was there as well, but we weren't sure why. Sungmin didn't want to give any details he just told us that we will find out in time.

How do I feel? Nervous to be honest. It was okay earlier but now I got these butterflies. I can't say I was afraid. I wasn't. I honestly won't be surprised no matter what I hear. Recently a lot has happened and it brought me to the point where nothing can surprise me. I have no more reactions whatsoever. I took Ryeowook's hand and we walked inside. The men were following us.

As we approached closer to the room where his mother and some of his father's minions we saw Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Donghae. Eunhyuk and Donghae seemed to be arguing over something silly. Sometimes those two acted like kids and Sungmin seemed like an irritated father. At times it would make me chuckle but now was not the time. 

"Sungmin?" Ryeowook said. 

Sungmin turned around. 

"Oh, you're here." He said. 

"As planned," Ryeowook said. 

"You were right," Sungmin said.

"Huh?" Ryeowook looked confused. 

Sungmin just nodded and opened the door for us and we walked in. As we entered the room we saw three chairs. The people tied on those chairs were all familiar faces. It didn't come as a surprise since I was expecting such a thing. Neither was Ryeowook. All he did was shake his hand. On one of the chairs was also his mother. I guess this is what Sungmin meant when he said "You were right".

I looked at the other two chairs and I saw my secretary on one and the other, it was one of the drivers that worked for my company. 

“Oh, Lexy sweetie, it's so nice to see you again.” His mother looked up at me.

“I can’t say the same, sadly. I thought you were better, but I was wrong.” I replied.

"Oh come on now, you didn't even give m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter