Part Five

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook’s P.O.V

It's been about a month since we have been here. It was a small cabin in the woods, far away from civilization. We got used to each other and we helped each other a lot. During the day I would leave and go to the nearby town to contact my ties. We were after my dad's men and for now, some of them are off the list. My dad figured out everything which is no surprise. 

I was told that he was threatening around and even hurting some people to get information about where we were but the people he hurt would rather die. I didn't tell Lexy much of the details since I didn't want to scare her much. She is sensitive, caring, loving, and sweet. Innocent angel. I promised to protect her and I'll do whatever it takes. 

After a long day when I go back to the house and see her, my stress goes away. She always has a smile on her face when I see her. But of course 

I know that she is struggling. She has these nightmares but she doesn't talk about them. I'm not sure what they are about but it must be something painful since she cries in her sleep. Every time I hear that or see that I have this urge to just hug her and hold her tight, but I stop myself.

I am careful about what I do or how I act around her. I don't want her to get scared. All this is still new to her and one wrong move might make her uncomfortable. I really wish I could explain what I feel, but I knew one thing. I like her.

I wish it was simple for both of us, but at this moment I was afraid of telling her that. I wasn't sure about what she felt so I rather keep it to myself and her by my side like this.

I parked the car and got out. I had to get some groceries before going back home. I took a paper out of my pocket and walked into the store. I wrote the things we need so I don't forget anything.

I bought everything from the list and head back to my car. I put the groceries inside the car and got in. I started the car and drove off. I liked this town, it was peaceful and not so crowded. People minded their own business and they didn't care about who you are or where you are from. 

There was one more stop I had to make. I found out that Lexy's birthday was tomorrow so I already decided what to get her. I noticed she likes cute things like plush toys. I found a middle-sized teddy bear for her. I hope she likes it and I also planned on buying a cake. 

I stopped by the store where I saw the teddy bear and I bought it right away. As for the cake, I will buy it tomorrow, since I don't have a place where to hide the cake. I put the beer in the trunk of the car and got in. I then drove off home. It was a fifty-minute ride from town. 

All of a sudden my phone started to ring and it was Sungmin. 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Did you get the phones I sent you?" He asked.

"Yes, I did. Thank you." I replied.

"No worries. From now on I'll call your new number." He said and we hang up. 

Our phone calls were always short since we didn't want anyone to get into a trace of it, but it should be okay soon because of the two new phones. Sungmin was able to delete all my traces so for now we were safe. Also, the new phones would allow Lexy to talk more with her dad. I stepped on the gas and drove a bit faster down the road. 

There was no traffic so it was okay. I arrived in front of the cabin fifteen minutes earlier and parked the car behind the cabin. I got out of the car and at that moment Lexy came out. 

"Hey." She smiled.

"Hey there. How was your day?" I asked and opened the back seat door. 

She walked up to me. 

"It was good, and yours?" She asked and helped me carry out the groceries. 

"It was busy but now that I am home my day became better." I smiled and we both walked back inside. 

As we entered the kitchen a pleasant smell tickled my nose. 

"Sweet. What did you make?" I asked. 

"Musaka. It's an East Europe dish." She replied. 

"Can't wait.." I winked and put the bags on the counter.

The two of us put the things away and then I helped her serve the table so we could eat. I was busy today that I didn't have enough time to eat. We sat down at the table and started eating. It was my first time trying this type of food. I must admit it was delicious. There was a row of potatoes, a row of meat, then potato, meat, and potato again. 

I was stacked on top of each other and it baked like that so it looked l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter