Part Twenty Seven

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lexy’s P.O.V

A few weeks passed by and for now, everything seemed as if it had calmed down, but did it? Ryeowook and I did know that his father was still on the run, but we don’t know where he might be going. That was the freaky part, for all we know he could even be near us, watching our every move. I shook my head at that thought and it gave me goosebumps. 

Aya was doing pretty well and we would talk with her almost every day. We would also get a lot of pictures and updates on her daily hobbies. She was getting better and better by every day and that made us feel good. This weekend we were flying to Japan to visit her and we were both excited. I looked at the clock and it was time to wake Ryeowook up so I headed upstairs. 

He went to bed late last night because he was finishing up some documents that Leeteuk and Sungmin asked for. As much as I wanted to let him sleep I had to wake him up. He had some meetings this morning and he knows what will happen if he is not there. I walked down the hallway and into the bedroom. He rolled himself into the covers and he looked like rolled sushi. 

I laughed slightly and walked over to the side of the bed and shook him a little.

“Time to get up babe,” I said.

“Five more minutes..” He said and groaned.

“I’m sorry.. but you have a meeting this morning and I also have to go to work,” I said and pulled the covers causing him to unroll. 

He groaned and pulled a pillow over his head. I swear he sometimes acts like a kid. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the other side. I picked up the pillow and threw it on the other side of the bed. He opened his eyes and rubbed them. I smiled and shook my head. 

“I can never get my sleep, can I?” He complained.

“Nope,” I replied and reached my hand out to him.

“We need to make plans for the weekend... you didn’t forget right?” He grabbed my hand and pulled himself up, looking at me.

“Of course I didn’t, babe,” I replied and kissed his cheek.

He smiled and pulled me into a hug before going to the bathroom. While he was getting ready for the day I made the bed and opened the window. It was a bit chilly outside but that was fine. I picked up my jacket and went downstairs into the living room. I already prepared coffee for us, so now I was listening to the news and waiting for Ryeowook to join me. 

After a few minutes, he came downstairs joining me in the living room. 

“Do you want me to drive you to work, babe?” Ryeowook asked.

“No, that’s fine. I’ll use my own car.” I smiled.

“You sure about that, babe?” He replied.

“You are already going to be late and Leeteuk will kill you,"  I said.

"You'll save me." He hugged my arm and leaned his head on my shoulder.

I smiled.

“Of course, I will," I said.

We continued drinking our coffee and chatted a bit more until it was time to leave. We kissed each other and got our cars. I drove off first and Ryeowook followed for the first fifteen minutes then turned left on the first intersection and I continued straight. Eric sent me a message earlier this morning telling me that some files have been missing. 

Recently Eric has been telling me that my secretary could be behind all this. I wasn't really sure what to think about it. I needed more evidence before I can conclude anything. I'm sure he had his reasons for it and there was no doubt about it. I arrived in front of the building and parked the car. Before getting out I made sure I had everything with me. 

I got out of the car and headed towards the entrance. I greeted some employees and headed up the stairs. I didn't feel like waiting for the elevator. I reached my office and went inside. Eric was already in my office and waiting. We greeted each other and I ordered two coffees to be sent to my office. He showed me some files and they were all related to the secretary. 

"Thank you," I said.

"No problem, just be careful to investigate," Eric replied.

We said goodbye and he left. I sat back down at my desk and looked at the files on the table. I should talk to Ryeowook about this and see what he has to say. He'll probably want more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter