Part Two

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's P.O.V

I was alone at home, laying on my bed and thinking about my dad’s words and the meeting we had earlier. He wants me to follow him in his steps... In all honesty, I am not so sure if I want that. It's more complicated. Even though I did obey my father recently I have been trying to avoid his tasks as much as possible, sometimes I would get away with it, and sometimes I wouldn't.  

I closed my eyes and just relaxed. I could hear my phone ringing but honestly, I was in no mood to pick it up, and besides, I think I have a pretty good idea of who is calling me. My ex. She is annoying. Recently she has been calling me a lot. Why? I could only guess. I sighed and sat up on the bed. I reached over my bed and picked up my laptop from the floor and turned it on.

I checked my e-mail to see if Leeteuk sent me some photos that I asked for, and he did. Usually, my dad would just give out orders, and then I would have to ask others for more info about those people he wanted to get rid of. It was bothersome. I mean if you want a job done then give all the details. It's much easier that way, but thankfully Leeteuk always had enough information and it was easy to find the people. 

I looked at the photos carefully. Some of the people I knew since I saw them at some meetings with my dad. The list of people he wanted to get rid of was bigger, bigger than ever. But in all honesty, I wasn't surprised. There is a reason why they call him heartless. I closed my laptop and walked over to the window. I looked up at the sky and sighed. I am really starting to have second thoughts about all this. What good can it bring? 

As I was staring out the window I noticed a car pull up front. It was Siwon. As he got out of the car he looked up and noticed me. He smiled and waved. I waved back and turned around leaving my bedroom. I walked down the stairs and at that moment the butler opened the front door and Siwon walked in. 

“Hey!” He said.

“Hey. What brings you here?” I asked.

“Don’t tell me you forgot..” He replied.

“About?” I was confused.

“About tonight..” He said.

“Ohh ..That!” I said.

The two of us walked into the living room and sat down. Siwon was in a hurry so he didn't have much time but he wanted to give me some more details about my dad's plan and how he wants it to be done. As Siwon was explaining the gruesome details the hair on my back stood up. Siwon, Sungmin, Leeteuk, and Kyunhyun were also a part of it. 

"Then I'll see you tonight," Siwon said and stood. 

I just nodded my head and watched him leave. I thought about what Siwon had told me. My dad will be watching our every move. We had to be careful, that was for sure. In my dad's case as long as you play by his rules and his game, you will live, but the moment you stop, it's game over. It's one of the reasons why his list of people is long. The more I think about it the more I realize that he will never change. No wonder mom left. 

I walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. I haven't eaten anything so now I felt a bit hungry. The cook was in the kitchen but I didn't bother him. I just let him do his job as I prepared my own food. I made a sandwich and poured myself a glass of juice. With that, I went back into my bedroom. I still had time until tonight's party so I wasn't in a rush to get ready for it. 

I walked into my room and closed the door with my foot. I walked over to my desk and sat down, putting the plate and glass on my desk. I took a bite out of the sandwich and took out my phone from my pocket. I looked at the notifications and deleted most of them. I read only the important ones and replied to some messages, but that was it. 

I put my phone away and continued to eat. Once I finished I put the plate and the glass to the side of the desk. I stretched and leaned back on the chair. I felt a bit lazy now and I didn't feel like doing anything, but I couldn't let the laziness take over. I yawned and forced myself to get up from the chair. Once I sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter