Part One

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lexy's P.O.V

I groaned from under the covers as I heard my alarm go off. The time to get up was the most hated part of the day for me. I'm not a morning person and I never will be. I like the warmth of my bed it's so comfy. Cozy. I smiled a bit and hugged my pillow tighter and snuggled up under the covers again, closing my eyes and trying to go back to sleep.

Sadly the alarm went off again, this time it was even louder. I reached for the alarm from under the covers to shut it off and just as it became silent again I heard a knock on the door. 

“Sweetie…. Time to get up, you will be late.” My dad said.

“Yes, dad..” I said and sighed. 

I sat up on the bed and looked around my room yawning. I stretched and dragged myself out of bed. I had so many things to do today but honestly, I didn't feel like doing them. Today was one of those lazy days. I walked into the bathroom and the water. I needed a nice shower to help me wake up. I took off my clothes and got in. 

Once I was finished I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body, then I got out and stood in front of the mirror. I wiped it with my hand and looked at myself. I yawned and picked up my toothbrush, putting paste on it and putting it into my mouth. As I brushed my teeth I thought about the tasks that I needed to do today. 

Once I finished with my teeth I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom to make the bed and get my make-up done. My room was a mess, but that was a different story. Some of the clothes were on the floor from last night. I came home around four in the morning so I had no energy to do anything but just get into bed.

As soon as I finished making the bed I picked up the clothes and threw them into a basket, then I walked over to my make-up table and sat down. I found the foundation that I wanted. It took me about fifteen minutes to finish. Before leaving my room I grabbed my backpack and phone. I noticed that there were some messages on it but I decided to reply later.

I walked down the hallway and downstairs. I could hear my dad in the kitchen so I joined him.

“Morning dad.” I smiled and sat down at the table.

“Morning Lexy. Sleep well?” He asked.

“I guess…” I smiled slightly.

“Party all night?” He looked at her.

“Well, not all night but close to it…” I replied.

“Yeah…” He nodded and stood up.

He had to leave already so we said our goodbyes' and he left for work. I took a bite out of my breakfast and looked at the time. A quarter to eight.

"Shoot!" I quickly got up. 

I didn't have time to clean up so I just left everything on the table. I grabbed my stuff and rushed out of the house and towards my car which was already parked in front of the house. I got in and drove off. 

I arrived at work at around eight-fifteen I was late for fifteen minutes only but I have a feeling like a hell is going to appear. I had a different approach when it came to my company. Some of my clients understood that others didn't but it never really bothered me. I walked into the building and went straight to my office. My secretary came in a few minutes later and the expression on her face was way too serious even for her so that could mean only one thing. 

“Miss??” She said.

“Yes?” I looked up at her from my desk.

“Mr. Choi is on the phone. He is upset and he requests that he talks with you.” She replied.

“Tell him that I will call him in five minutes,” I replied.

“Yes ma’am.” She said and bowed before leaving the office.

Mr. Choi was one of my clients and he was the grumpiest of them all. He was the hell you could say. Yet somehow I managed to get along with him. He always wanted to finish things in five minutes, but that’s not how things go, well at least not at my company. I don't put pressure on my employees. I want them to enjoy their job and be relaxed, not stressed out. 

I took my phone out and dialed his number. He answered soon enough.
 
“It’s about time you called me back Lexy!” He yelled.

I moved the phone away from my ear and sighed. 

"Why so loud in the morning?"  I thought to myself before throwing my focus back on him.

“Calm down Mr. Choi.” I finally said.

“Don’t tell me to calm down!!” He repli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter