Part Thirty

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lexy’s P.O.V

The weekend was finally here and thankfully I was able to recover from that awful cold and stomach flu. Ryeowook helped me a lot and he took good care of me. Although at times I felt sorry for troubling him so I tried to do some things alone. He had a lot on his plate and the last thing I need was for him to be worried about me. His mom was back in his life and that kicked him off his track. He was struggling with his emotions and at times it was difficult for him to explain.

It's been so long since he last saw her and it was all new for him. He was still hurt and it was difficult to trust her. He was certain that if she helps she will ask for something in return. I can't really say anything about that, I don't know her at all. He knows her best. All I can do is support him, be there for him, and not judge. We all make decisions in our life and sometimes we regret them and sometimes we don't. 

But one thing is for sure we should never look back. Leave the past to be in the past, live in the present, and enjoy the moments. Look forward to the future. I know it's hard to do such a thing, but it's what causes us pain. For some, their past causes them unpleasant and if something causes pain we should let it go. Once we can let go we can live a happier life. 

The pain and hate we have towards others won't destroy them but us, so we need to learn to let go. When I found out about the lies in my family, I was hurt and that was a fact. I hated them for lying to me, for putting up an act. But after some time I let it go. I realized that I couldn't change anything, I couldn't go back into the past, so what was the use of getting worked up about it? And when I thought about it was maybe better that I had good memories instead of bad ones. 

Ryeowook will eventually let go of the past, I am sure of it, but for now, he needs some time. This is too much for him right now, so I try not to pressure him too much. I give him space and time to make decisions. Sometimes he copes with his feelings alone, but sometimes he doesn't. In the end, he always tells me what's bothering him. 

Ryeowook was up the whole night and fell asleep around dawn. He was thinking about his options and he was worried about the meeting with his mother. The meeting was on Monday, but still, he was nervous. He was scared of the outcome and he was worried that maybe she might say something to insult me. He didn't want me to get hurt but I didn't care about that. I wanted to go and be by his side. He was happy about it, but also he was worried. It was driving him crazy. The outcome of all this could be bad, or it could be good. We can't know for sure until it happens. 

I looked at the time and as much as wanted to let him sleep, it was time to get up. The flight was in the afternoon but we had to leave earlier. I walked into the bedroom and walked over to his side of the bed and sat down. He moved a bit in his sleep and mumbled something. It was unclear what he said but it was cute. I chuckled a little and shook him gently. 

“Time to get up babe,” I said.

He didn't move or react at all.

"Shall I pour a bucket of cold water over you?" I smirked. 

"Huh?” Ryeowook slowly opened his eyes.

“I knew you were awake,” I said and poked his cheek.

“No.” He smiled and pulled the covers over his head.

I laughed at his reaction and pulled the covers off of him. I was then about to get up but he grabbed me by the hand and pulled me down into a hug. We stayed like that for a few minutes and then I finally got him to get up and get ready. We had to leave soon. While he was getting ready I prepared us a cup of coffee to go. The staff was already on the airplane. 

Since it's a private jet we had the right to pack our things a day earlier, so we don't have to bother with them today. Most of the things we are carrying were for Aya. Ryeowook came down after about twenty minutes and we were ready to leave. I checked to see if we had the passports with us and if everything was in place. We then left. 

We got in our car and I decided to drive since Ryeowo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter